PDA

View Full Version : Is PSO succumbing?

DruidMettool
May 14, 2004, 08:00 PM
Note: I don't think this counts as a FSOD rant... so I put this as a seperate topic.

The community and player of PSO have been in grave danger as of late. FSODing, Serial swiping, spammers running amok... Is PSO finally dying to the unintelligible 10 year olds we call n00bs? Sonic Team won't do anything about it; they're too busy granting favors to JP players. Is PSO hanging by a thread?

I am tired of having to run from FSODers... running from Serial stealers... and even putting my game in JP mode. And i'm afraid to meet new people on PSO because of it all. It's truly sad.

Of course, I have a good group of friends that I play with. But having to run in refuge is getting troublesome. The n00bs always find new ways to find us. Just like the african killer bees, they invade native "nests", inbreed, and force the inhabitants out. It's madness. And we can't do anything to help it... It will soon be just like runescape at this rate.

Thank you all for reading. I needed to get this off my mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-05-14 18:02 ]</font>

Sayara
May 16, 2004, 05:42 PM
Indeed things are bad around PSO, but dont give all your hopes up. Inside all the madness of the Spammers and the Hackers and all the other crap lies an abundance of good people. Maybe not the most legit... not the most intellegent, but they still enjoy the game. And have a good time.

The TRUE Pso-ness lies in all the chaos that the idiots have spilt, Just keep looking, and your sure to find the goodside

However if your still paranoid... but still wish to play... plan something in ahead. I mean theres an entire forum section for it.

________
HARMED BY NEXIUM (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Kuea
May 16, 2004, 06:03 PM
well PSO may be on the decline but it will always stay

WraithVerge
May 24, 2004, 10:56 PM
In the month that I've been able to play on my cousin's GC, I despised playing online.... I swear I couldn't sleep for a day without that damn monster sound echoing through my head.... and I was about to kill someone if I heard another whistle sound.

Serapies
May 27, 2004, 12:53 AM
PSO is declining. And I know what mean, my stepbrother is a noob and I'm NOT proud of it.