PDA

View Full Version : GC: FANBOY'S TRADE LIST

iamfanboy
May 15, 2004, 06:46 AM
Okay, some notes first:

I only have legit items, and I would prefer legit items in trade.

If some of the items on here seem too good to trade, you're probably right. It would have to be a REALLY GOOD TRADE to get me off my duff and trade these items. It's just that I'm not using them right now, so why not spread 'em to someone who will? That's the theory of trading after all!

%s are considered unimportant to me unless it's Hit. What else would you want? Most of these weapons have some % or another, but sadly most of them don't have Hit.

WEAPONS:

Silence Claw with 25% Hit
Stag Cutlery w/ 45% Hit
God Hand+30 w/ 10% Hit
S-Beats Blade
Elysion
Meteor Cudgel+15
Madam's Umbrella
Red Handgun
Rabbit Wand
Dragon's Claw
S-Berril's Hands #1 (they look mighty nifty...)
Baranz Launcher
Branch of Pakupaku w/ 15% Hit
Kamui
Sange (no, not the one I traded you Saigan http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )
Guilty Light w/ 10% Hit
Mahu

Assorted all right weapons:
several Delsaber's Busters
Hildebear's Cane
Gush Vulcan w/ 30% Hit
Heart Vulcan w/ 25% Hit
Justy-23ST w/ 25% Hit
Gush Laser w/ 35% Hit
Cross Scar+28 w/ 50% Hit

ARMORS:
Spirit Garment (I'm undecided whether to trade this or make it into something better...)
Custom Barrier ver.00
Shield of Delsaber
Flowen's Shield
3 or 4 Secret Gears (I misremember at this point)
2 Red Barriers
Yellow Barrier
...assorted merges.

And any basic armour up to Ultimate Frame with 4 slots in it... though I wouldn't trade the Ultimate Frame. I've got a couple of characters who need it!

UNITS:
Devil/Battle

ENEMY PARTS:
Sorcerer's Right Arm
...And the crappy stuff that everyone has. G-assassin's arms, boomas hands... I just got the Arm and figured I'd add it.

MATS:

9x Luck

15 Photon Drops that I'd be willing to part with.

My needs:
...Well, okay, I don't need much right now that ain't crazy-rare.

GOD/BATTLE
GOD/POWER
GOD/ARM
SPREAD NEEDLE (right now I've got one that's totally hacked, and it ticks me off that I was sucka enough to trade for it)
MONKEY KING BAR (yeah, right, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )
CHAIN SWRD (preferably with Hit, because it's for a poor Hunewearl)
TWIN CHAKRAM
P-ARM'S BLADE
DOUBLE SABER with REALLY good hit %s
KASAMI BRACER
TRIPOLIC SHIELD

Any Yasminkov weapons, even the supposedly lousy 2K pistol. Heck, as long as I'm putting up a wish list, how about legit Guld Millas? Naw, GMs are fugly.

PM me, or post in this thread, if you have any trades to set up. I can be on from about 10 PM - 3 AM, West Coast time, or from... I forget the beat times. During the weekends I can be on any time, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iamfanboy on 2004-05-17 02:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iamfanboy on 2004-05-17 03:01 ]</font>

SJ
May 15, 2004, 06:57 AM
What can teh SJ get for teh Chain sawd and teh Twin Chakrams?

Reaper00
May 15, 2004, 12:53 PM
I want

Branch of Pakupaku w/ 15% Hit
Shield of Delsaber

I have

GOD/BATTLE
GOD/POWER
DOUBLE SABER with 60% hit

iamfanboy
May 15, 2004, 02:34 PM
SJ, I put up the list so that YOU could ask for stuff! Sheesh! I mean, what would you want?

SJ
May 16, 2004, 05:24 AM
On 2004-05-15 04:46, iamfanboy wrote:
Madam's Umbrella

ARMORS:
Spirit Garment (I'm undecided whether to trade this or make it into something better...)

I dont really wanna trade my twin chaks but I have a pwnage chain sawd.
20 hit 45 nat or somthin, and % on somthin else 2.

iamfanboy
May 17, 2004, 05:00 AM
Updated a bit and bumped.

Man, Reaper, I am NOT trading with you again. You're bad luck.

I just got a Sorcerer's Right Arm when I already traded for a Sorcerer's Cane from you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Plus, I got a God/Battle yesterday, too. I don't need a God/Power that badly... and the double saber would only be replaced by an S-Rank Twin, so I guess that the main reason I have this thread is to keep track of what I'm willing to trade for myself. Sort of an online inventory...