PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Yaz 3000

Mattoko
May 15, 2004, 11:29 AM
I have one but its hacked. So if anyone around here has a legit Yaz 3000 then I'm willing to exchange my hacked one for your legit one. My hacked one has percentages in 3 areas and they are all 100%.

0/0/100/100/100

Sitka
May 15, 2004, 12:24 PM
Hey Mottoko. Fun playing with you last night. I might have the Yaz 3000 on one of my characters. Like the Handgun Guld, it was a trade item from some time ago. I really don't use it, so I'll look for it and if I can find it, I'll trade it for something. I really don't want the hacked gun though. Maybe you can check my old list and see if there is a "want" item that you might have an extra of. I would like to get my hands on something like Dparts 1.01 or Sparts 2.02 or smoking plate or sense plate or something like that. I would also love to get ahold of a power maser or an iron faust or a gie-gue bazooka, but I know how hard those are to find so I'll be patient on those. Heart of Poum is also high on my want list - it looks so cool on a Hucaseal.

Mattoko
May 15, 2004, 04:18 PM
well I can help you find a "heart of poumn" I have a pinkal ID and I wouldn't mind doing a couple tower runs with you. and in exchange I'll take that Yaz off your hands.