PDA

View Full Version : My teacher is a f***ing moron

Kuea
May 17, 2004, 01:56 PM
I hate me teacher, I am sitting here in math class(yes I am in his class right now) just minding my own business with all my work done and I have work done for the next two classes but he sends me outta the class for disrupting it simpily because I was playing solitare http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

He comes out into the hall and gives me a stern talking to and telling me the importance of doing my homework and handing it in on time.
even though I have it is a day before it is due.

and that is only with his math class, I am also in his computer's class and he has been DELETING MY HOMEWORK.
I am not joking. I have seen him deleting some files on my account. Sure I have some MP3's but he is deleting my homework too.
I am failing because I don't have it handed in on time.
I am really getting ready to just quit his classes and re-take them next year with another teacher.

and to top it all off my mother doesn't even know how to read my report card, Where it says 93 and 87 she is looking for an A or a B.
She has grounded me for "not having a Grade"

well it appears he is watching me on his computer(stupid spy ware thingie) so I am gonna go now before he deletes this

Scejntjynahl
May 17, 2004, 02:00 PM
Your teacher is a disgrace to the educational system. Hence why we do so poorly.

And your mother, what the heck... dont tell me she thinks you failed [Sex: F ]???

I mean, cant she understand percentages? Tough break for you, and imbecil teacher and a mother who wont pay attention to the facts.

I wish you good luck.

Sharkyland
May 17, 2004, 02:20 PM
My god that sux.

Robo47
May 17, 2004, 02:26 PM
I want to shoot your teacher, 'it' reminds me of Mr.Calloway, my old Computer Science teacher.

Skuda
May 17, 2004, 02:55 PM
there's one in ever school... sad but true.

Bradicus
May 17, 2004, 04:02 PM
Heh.
You know your computer teacher rocks when he leaves a note saying:

"The guys are mostly done, just let them play games or something"

I liked him.

Firocket1690
May 17, 2004, 04:09 PM
... and you keep your personal homework on the school network .... WHY ?
=/
Oh, and if he deletes your stuff, try to go befriend the school computer administrator, he can probably restore it for you.

As far as my school folder ..
Let's see ...
- Photoshop stuff
- Yearbook stuff
- Music
- stuff...
- Tech
- Misc.

The school has an insanely fast cable connection. I just tend to abuse it a lot and download games (Gunbound) to the 'stuff...' folder and then copy that to my 700 mb zip drive to bring home =)
Misc. just holds stuff out of other classes.
I just tend to have a lot of free time on my hands (during Tech class) because I'm a bit faster than most of the other students.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-05-22 20:24 ]</font>

Ness
May 17, 2004, 04:38 PM
You could talk to the principal about it. You saw him deleting your files so you should talk to someone about it.

Zaneatron
May 17, 2004, 06:09 PM
kill something, that will stop this crap. you may have more crap on your hands, but hey, maybe you wont even be allowd into school?

if killing is too harsh, just slap your teacher and yell at teacher,parent and a random passer by to show people you mean business.

and im being deadly serious on both accounts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-05-17 16:09 ]</font>

Kuea
May 17, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-05-17 14:38, Ness wrote:
You could talk to the principal about it. You saw him deleting your files so you should talk to someone about it.

I have before
he claims it was a simple irraversable mistake and that I should have named them exactly like we were told to and where we were told to.
(OMG i had them in a folder marked school and I didn't have them spelled right)

KodiaX987
May 17, 2004, 08:42 PM
Carry floppy disks with you or carry a USB mini drive. That's what most of us do here to saveguard your work. Other thing you can do: upload to a website or send the stuff to yourself over E-Mail.

Kuea
May 17, 2004, 09:10 PM
well thanks for your help.

I was lucky as I sent that first thing.
just after that he kicked me off the computers for a week.

DarthFomar
May 17, 2004, 11:41 PM
My geometry teacher was a wrestling coach....and he was teaching Geom for the first year {the year I happened to have been taking it}. It didn't make sense at all. Over 3/4 of the class failed. I got out before the second semester though. I really think some ppl shouldnt teach. They are either mean, vulgar, perverted, idiotic, lame, etc. I have truely only liked about 5 teachers my entire life. You are suppose to have respect for your teachers but most ppl don't give you the chance to respect them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SJ
May 18, 2004, 03:34 AM
You're teacher is a fool.
And I'm sorry to say this, I mean no offence but when you're mom grounded you for you're report that is the most stupid idiotic thing I have ever heard of...ever...

SpikeOtacon
May 18, 2004, 05:00 AM
Ok, about your teacher...
...I hate teachers who do that sort of stuff. There are LIMITS to how far we can go. My old World History teacher, Mr.Prescott, was HARSH. He would be able to make many a high school student cry. Of course, it was only because of the student's failures that he decided to torture them until they realized that there was no one else to blame but themselves. He never ripped up homework or anything like that. Some students tried to get an administrator on him, but they all knew what his 'program' was and didn't interrupt it. Many students have had him for 3 years. @__@ (I passed the first year.) Moral of the story is, that if the administrators know the teacher and know EXACTLY how he 'edumacates', then your chances for getting the situation looked into are slim. Make a file titled 'read me' and in it, tell him that you'll be activating a keylogger to dig up evidence of his doings. Of course, this is a bluff but it could go either way. He could get scared and stop, or he could report you to the office. But if he just deletes it, actually put one on there if you can. In fact, every school HAS keyloggers on thier PCs. Ask the administration to at least CHECK the logs. Besides, you only have him for what, a few more weeks? (from my understanding, seeing as it is fairly close to june) Just deal with him, then leave his classroom with a BANG! And pray you don't get him next year. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
I hope any of that helped.

Evil_Althena8
May 20, 2004, 06:09 PM
what the hell kind of retarded school system do you have? they use numbers instead of letter on the grade card, and you have compute accounts?

PJ
May 20, 2004, 09:27 PM
On 2004-05-20 16:09, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
what the hell kind of retarded school system do you have? they use numbers instead of letter on the grade card, and you have compute accounts?

You mean your school doesn't use numbers instead of letter grades? =/

I beleive the ontario's education system stops using letter grades at about Grade 4/5 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Shattered_weasel
May 20, 2004, 09:53 PM
On 2004-05-20 16:09, Evil_Althena8 wrote:

Yea I got the same thing the numbers....don't see whats wrong with it though?

Gnarled_rose
May 21, 2004, 06:21 AM
On 2004-05-17 12:00, Furankunichan wrote:
Your teacher is a disgrace to the educational system. Hence why we do so poorly.

And your mother, what the heck... dont tell me she thinks you failed [Sex: F ]???

I mean, cant she understand percentages? Tough break for you, and imbecil teacher and a mother who wont pay attention to the facts.

I wish you good luck.

Oh, no! You failed sex! Well, it's better than getting a (M)iscelaneious like me, I suppose....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
But seriously, that bites. And you know what you do in that situation? BITE BACK! Try to find the "Genius Nerds" that go to your school (We're everywhere) and ask for help. Some might be conceited enough to help you sheerly for personal pride, while anyone like me would do it simply to stick it to The Man.

Superguppie
May 21, 2004, 07:40 AM
Hm, my esteem for Americans has just plumetted. And I'm not talking about the teacher.
- If equipement at a school is made accessible for the purpose of using it for school stuff, use it for school stuff. If you don't, don't complain if it gets messed up. And don't expect stupid system administrators (which is probably what the teacher is when he is deleting files) to know the difference between school work and leisure stuff. All he sees is an account that takes too much space on his hard discs. (then again, what's the cost of a hard disc these days...)
- Don't they make backups so you can restore something if it gets lost somewhere by accident?
- Don't YOU make backups? First thing I learned in computer the classes I had is "ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS. AND DON'T TRUST OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU." And I have seen people learn that the hard way too. (With me being the only one still working because I had taken the time to put a backup of my work on a floppy disc every night.)

navci
May 21, 2004, 02:06 PM
Leaving the teacher alone for a moment.
What is wrong with your MOM?

*shakes head*

MFGouken
May 22, 2004, 06:31 AM
On 2004-05-17 11:56, Eclair wrote:
and that is only with his math class, I am also in his computer's class and he has been DELETING MY HOMEWORK.
I am not joking. I have seen him deleting some files on my account. Sure I have some MP3's but he is deleting my homework too.
I am failing because I don't have it handed in on time.
I am really getting ready to just quit his classes and re-take them next year with another teacher.

and to top it all off my mother doesn't even know how to read my report card, Where it says 93 and 87 she is looking for an A or a B.
She has grounded me for "not having a Grade"

well it appears he is watching me on his computer(stupid spy ware thingie) so I am gonna go now before he deletes this

Ever think of saving it to a disk? Sounds like you are more of the moron than your teacher is. You are in a class to learn even if you are done with your homework you need to obey the rules that are in the class. And do you really think you should be on PSO World while you are in a High School class talk about just asking for it.

Im in college and I wouldn't even rely on saving things onto my PC, ALWAYS use a disc! And if you are on a forum while in a lecture class while you should be paying attention to it your SOL bud, its your own damn fault.

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 01:41 AM
I had spare time on the computer

thats why I was on PSOW

and to navi : is that about my GC thing?

Break421
May 25, 2004, 05:46 PM
Eclair can i join ur clan??

Aunt_Betty
May 25, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-05-25 15:46, Break421 wrote:
Eclair can i join ur clan??

Don't be asking it hear. PM him or other way to. Any way save it somewhere so that he can't really wrong you.

navci
May 25, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-05-22 23:41, Eclair wrote:

Your mom grounding you for not having a grade.
That is quite ridiculous.

And @break421whatever: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
You might wanna read the rulez and take some time to understand how this forum works, or it might be warning for you soon.

Kuea
May 25, 2004, 06:16 PM
On 2004-05-25 16:12, navi wrote:

On 2004-05-22 23:41, Eclair wrote:

Your mom grounding you for not having a grade.
That is quite ridiculous.

And @break421whatever: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
You might wanna read the rulez and take some time to understand how this forum works, or it might be warning for you soon.

oh yeah that
I have a grade she just can't read it

Break421
May 26, 2004, 05:12 PM
Eclair can i join ur clan or watever ppl call em

yes

or

no
?????

Break421
May 26, 2004, 05:13 PM
srry ppl