PDA

View Full Version : Best GUNS? anyone found a meteor smash

STRIDER88
Feb 20, 2001, 06:28 PM
Whats the best guns?
the top of the line for each type?
I am a ranger and need to find me some good stuff. I have tons of crash bullets, but need some better stuff : )

thanks-

STRIDER88

Shawn
Feb 20, 2001, 06:37 PM
I got a meteor smash in the bank...was thinking of making a ranger twink when I hit 100 =)

--Shawn Ownzju, lvl76 Humar

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 06:41 PM
What Section ID are you? I really want to find some crush bullets and stuff like that.. I don't know about meteor smash though...

i think the best gun for rifle is c-bringers rifle.. well that seems like the best on the weapon list... and for hand gun i think its varista for the same reason. I can be wrong... and for shotguns... i don't even know i want some... sounds good..

a lv 5 ramar whitill would you imagine that... i suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

RedVento
Feb 20, 2001, 07:11 PM
The meteor smash is pretty nice. Actually, shotgun type weapons are nice for online play in general in terms of gaining xp..

My PINKALL id sucks though.. I find a crap load of wands, and canes, and db sabers.......
The good stuff I've stumbled across I've found by joining good games.. It sucks, but I like the character name : Elric. Although I should have been a hunter rather than a ranger, and looked for stormbringer.... o well... live and learn... Although I have yet to see another elric, tons of Nei's, Trunks, and so on...

ragnarok
Feb 20, 2001, 07:17 PM
Hey I dont think you all know about my baby, the Mind Lockgun that is a great weapon when I frist found it and I will never lose that. But the best is the varista.

trunks
Feb 20, 2001, 08:10 PM
im a bluefull id so what does that mean... i no it means i get different weapons but what kind?

Thug_Larz
Feb 20, 2001, 08:20 PM
I have a Shock Shotgun +6, and it's great for getting EXP. It hits in almost a 180 degree radius, so I never have to aim with it. I also have a Heart Laser +25, which does massive damage. Too bad I can't use the Heart function as I'm a RAcast. Varista is an awesome pistol, but I have yet to find a "rare" rifle. Could anyone give me a clue as where to look...

Lugnut
Feb 20, 2001, 10:04 PM
I picked up a Visk-235W (rare rifle) and it has very nice damage. Also, it has a built in paralyze attack that hits almost all the time (of course, this may be related to ATA, not too sure). Of course, theres nothing quite like the feeling of whipping out a shot-series weapon and blast a room full of Claws into oblivion!