PDA

View Full Version : My adventures.

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 02:06 AM
Earlier today I heated up some cold pizza along with some of that garlic bread pizza or whatever it is from Papa Murphy's. Since I already had some heated water from when I ate some cup ramen I made myself some hot chocolate, because it does nothing but rain here all day in Washington, but it wasn't even cold outside... not as cold as the pizza from the fridge, anyways. Later on I had some unknown stir fry...thing with chicken and various vegetables of an also unknown origin. Complete with... hmm I didn't drink anything with dinner, even though I had a glass of Ovaltine several minutes prior. Rich Chocolate, I believe the flavor was dubbed. Shortly thereafter, I set out the Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream that had been sitting in the freezer for god knows how long, beside the carb free Rocky Road. I normally am not one for the taste of Mocha, but I didn't care for the ice cream because of the over abundance of said almonds. They may as well have called it Almond ice cream.

Now it's 1 minute past midnight here.
What should I devour in order to keep it well adjusted for a night of staying up doing nothing of any significant value? i have a sturdy stomach as far as the internal side goes, and I don't get sick often.

Perhaps a concoction of peanut butter paired with other possibly delicious condiments inserted betwixt twin slices of processed wheat, or more cold pizza with half an onion and an Italian Soda? As far as Italian Sodas go, I'm all out of Irish Cream... so I'd have to resort to either Strawberry or Kiwi flavor. I may have to mix up a nice Strawberry Kiwi Italian Soda, but that often leaves undesirable clumps along the sides of the glass. I have a couple of hot chocolate packets left... perhaps I can McGuyver myself some sort of kiwi hot chocolate with club soda, then die of internal combustion.

The possibilities are endless... name my poison!

Bradicus
May 21, 2004, 06:32 AM
Step 1
-take one lime

Step 2
-take one coconut

Step 3
-put said lime in the coconut

Step 4
-shake it all up

geewj
May 21, 2004, 07:13 AM