PDA

View Full Version : curses DOUG!

navci
May 21, 2004, 01:30 PM
Let's curse this Doug together.

This morning at 7 someone called and asked for Doug again. I told her there is no Dough (I was half asleep! she should be grateful that I spoke a coherent sentence!) then she proceeded to question me about how she has this number registered to a DOug something.

Gah.
Curse you Doug!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you take care of your own thingy?!

Gahh...

zzzz
This is not a rant. I am hoping that by cursing Doug together we can curse him off the telephone book!

HUnewearl_Meira
May 21, 2004, 01:34 PM
CURSE YOU DOUG! CURSE YOU ALL TO SOMEWHERE!!

You should really do the Dragoon thing we discussed a month or two ago. Just totally freak 'em out. That'll shut 'em up.

Ketchup345
May 21, 2004, 01:36 PM
At least people are calling you to find out if a person is there.

People call my house to find out if we have a certain kind of seafood (I don't live in a seafood store/restaurant). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

navci
May 21, 2004, 01:37 PM
What was that Dragoon thing again?
It's hard to do anything when you were just dreaming about eating this big cake and BAM... wtf is a doug? You think to yourself.

FOAtHeart
May 21, 2004, 01:39 PM
On 2004-05-21 11:37, navi wrote:
What was that Dragoon thing again?
It's hard to do anything when you were just dreaming about eating this big cake and BAM... wtf is a doug? You think to yourself.

you dream about cake?!

that's kinda weird navi. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
May 21, 2004, 01:47 PM
As I recall, the Dragoon thing entailed lots of Dragoon-like noises on the phone, and general sounds of chaos.

navci
May 21, 2004, 01:51 PM
On 2004-05-21 11:47, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
As I recall, the Dragoon thing entailed lots of Dragoon-like noises on the phone, and general sounds of chaos.

If I can have a tape of it, I would gladly play the tape to the phone. I wonder if the person calling might call 911.

@FOatHeart: does it even suprise you that I will dream about cakes?

HUnewearl_Meira
May 21, 2004, 01:56 PM
I may talk to Kirk about such an idea. I'll be seeing him tonight.

Sord
May 21, 2004, 05:52 PM
I see nothing weird with dreaming about cake, though mine are usually daydreams, and it's cheesecake, and it's on top of... uh... *decides to start whistling nonchalantly*