PDA

View Full Version : Gah, fsck!

Nai_Calus
May 27, 2004, 10:21 AM
Motherfucking... o.o Damn I'm stupid. XD Last night I was playing BB and working on my Mag...

Ok, it takes what, 3 or so, maybe part of a 4th feeding to raise a Garuda one level of DEX?

HOW THE FUCK DID I FAIL TO NOTICE FOUR TIMES THAT MY MAG ALREADY HAD 50 DEX AND JUST SIT THERE IDLY RAISING IT TO 51?! @_@

I noticed it as I was giving it the last Antipara to raise it, too, of course, when it was too late. T_T

Eh, it doesn't matter, it's a HUnewearl anyway, she needs more DEX. Simple matter of raising DEX to 55, then POW to 50. I'll have to wait until L110 to hunt down a SKYLY/YELLOWBOZE/PINKAL HUmar/HUcast now, but it's not a huge disaster... Not like I've severly fucked my Mag over, but it's still irksome. n.n Got to wait even longer for my Rati now... T_T

Alielle
May 27, 2004, 03:21 PM
I feel your pain. My RAmarl's Rati has 1 level of mind. >_< Don't ask me how that happened. Really pisses me off, but I'm too lazy to make a new one.

I also accidentally fed her a mind mat once.

This was all online of course, so I couldn't just shut the system off.

Nai_Calus
May 27, 2004, 03:24 PM
Ew, fun.

I may actually aim for a Rati evolution at L120... Go for 60 DEX, 55 POW. DEX on a Rati is hard to raise. Though. Moon Atoms raise POW a lot, and DEX a little. May just do the L110 thing and raise the last five levels of DEX with Moons while getting ahead of the game on POW. :3

See, even my screwups I can fix. I've raised way too many Rati. ^_^;

Arislan
May 27, 2004, 07:27 PM
At least you can raise your mags... Im happy Ive almost got this one up to level 50. Most dont make it to past 80... Highest mag ever was 164, on a DC character that had over 1500 hours.

Scales_of_Air
May 27, 2004, 07:56 PM
My first mag has served me very well, the best of any other mag. Infact, I turned it into a Nidra on accident, raising it as a Sita! I had decided 15 on power and 15 on defense was enough, so I was raising DEX and MIND up equally. I gave it the third item of the feed, a Moon Atomizer, and my Sita went to 15/15/35/35 and morfed into a Nidra! I didn't know what I done, but I realized it was a rare mag and said "cool, this will due" because I was still debating where to go with my mag type. Now it's 15/15/40/130 and rocks in Ult.

I have a Lv 100 Rati for which I find no need http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif it was originally going to be a slight adjustment to my Nidra but then I decided I needed what I had on my Nidra, and so yeah... I'd give it over to you Ian, but I can't play online. Any suggestions with what to do with it? It's bright purple wings...

KodiaX987
May 27, 2004, 08:03 PM
How can you guys NOT level a mag to 200?! o_O

I am speechless...

Arislan
May 27, 2004, 08:12 PM
Pretty easily. I'm one of those people in RPGs that will hoard every disposable item as long as possible, up to and including through the final boss battle. So when it comes time to feed the little guy, I end up not doing so since Imay need that Trimate a little later. The only reason the one mag got so high is that I fed it every Star Atomizer that I could get my hands on, since it was too "valuable" to use on myself.

Firocket1690
May 29, 2004, 06:17 PM
MY mag's not even level one.
Ian, shut up and be glad you're on bb
=/

Kuea
May 29, 2004, 06:30 PM
my mag is like level 15

I can not raise my mag in blue burst for some reason

lain2k3
May 29, 2004, 07:34 PM
On 2004-05-29 16:17, Firocket1690 wrote: