PDA

View Full Version : lvl200 mags

Shawn
Feb 20, 2001, 07:05 PM
I heard somewhere that level 200 mags are supposed to evolve...how? when? why? hehe

nozedive13
Feb 21, 2001, 12:00 PM
no reason for "how, when why?" because they don't evolve just for reaching lvl 200. they COULD evolve at that level, but it wouldn't be just because it reached 200.

Ayanami
Feb 21, 2001, 12:36 PM
I don;t know where I heard this, but it seems to hld true to my experience. Once your MAG reaches level 200, you can give it to a friend to feed, and it will evolve into a new MAG. I have done this twice, once with my own mag and once with a friends. If you don't like the new evolution, you simply feed it yourself again and it will take it's old shape. Also, it doesn't have to be level 200, it will work on earlier levels too. This is not so effective though, cause as soon as you feed it again it will go back to it's original form. BTW, all this require that when feeding the MAG, it reaches a new level, other of course than level 200. Then you can just give it an item.

ragnarok
Feb 27, 2001, 11:58 PM
You can also use a mag cell, then your mag will transform you mag int oa great and powerful little soniti or chao. hope this heelps out. you can obtain a cell from the forest on very hard mode.

Mei-Lin
Feb 28, 2001, 08:05 PM
Just one question! what happen if I give a level 200 mag to a friend
if he feeds it will it change?

Drake
Feb 28, 2001, 08:24 PM
If your friend has a different class and/or Section ID, yes.