PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: I need Materials

Tsanuk
May 28, 2004, 01:38 AM
I am looking for Defense and Power Materials, and only defense and power materials, I have plenty of things to trade(Legit Crazy tune thant I upgraded through many troubling trades(0,90,90,90,0) I also have hacked items, all the tech. disk at level 30, also, I am looking for level 200 mags as well. Lemme know what you want, for your materials, and I will do my best to get it to you.

Zinger314
May 28, 2004, 05:50 AM
I have more Defense and Power Materials than I can count. I also have a few lv. 200 Mags. (Post which stats you are looking for)

I want a lv. 30 Rafoie, and, if you have one, a God/HP and a God/Mind.

Tsanuk
May 29, 2004, 04:10 AM
Alright cool, I am looking for any level 200 mags with any combo. of stats, I am just looking to build a collection(I am making a mag right now with just Trimates(got bored so I figured I'd do something), anywho, when you get this get on AIM, and we can discuss a meeting place there, my aim is MKMichael1986, just send me a message, I am gonna keep my aim up and running now that I have my new router.(yah!) I think I saw a post saying you where looking for S-Rank Mechguns, I have some ungrinded mechguns that steal EXP if your interested.