PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how to get panzer tail mag

rbf2000
Jan 8, 2002, 03:52 PM
*waits*

ginko990
Jan 8, 2002, 04:15 PM
Mop up mission 2, in the caves. U need seven bone badges. u can get one badge per run by urself or 4 in one run with another person. the go to the TTF and talk to the guy outside the nurses place.

Xyphaer
Jan 8, 2002, 05:14 PM
or you could ask one of your buds (a lot of people have them sitting in their banks, at lvl 0)

Ayame
Jan 8, 2002, 07:38 PM
Well, if you still can't do it, here's the most comprehenisve guide I caould arrange to help you getting one.

If you do either Endless Nightmare #2 or Mop-Up Operation #2 on ULTIMATE you may earn one.
Endless Nightmare #2 gives 2 Bone Badges and Mop-Up Operation #2 gives 4 Bone Badges.
Once you have 7 Bone Badges, go into Towards The Future QUEST and talk to the WEAPONS member standing near the HOSPITAL. In trade for 7 Bone Badges he hands you a Lv.0 PANZER'S TAIL. ^^
If you're a HUNTER and would like to raise mainly POW and DEF, SOL ATOMIZERs are great for the PANZER'S TAIL. ^^

I sure hope that helps, and happy hunting!

^^

tipos85
Jan 8, 2002, 09:57 PM
i have one for givin away i dun use if i ever go online il tell ya and give it to ya but its all power really and i dunno if ur a force or not

SuperSubZero
Jan 9, 2002, 11:10 AM
You can do the EN2 on V-Hard and the badges are the same. There are two, in the room with the portal back to P2, they are somewhat hidden around the corners in that tiny room.

This can be done solo. With my L120 RAmar and a (legit) S-rank spread needle I can knock this quest out in about 4 minutes. You only need to do Caves2 to complete the quest.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 9, 2002, 06:03 PM
You can do the whole thing solo, but you can only get 1 badge at a time... And, believe me, even if you're using the s-rank needle, it's really annoying.

Karuda
May 8, 2003, 02:22 AM
im playing the GC version of the game and i cant find the badges anywhere. is this because they havent put it in this new version or is it that im a n00b and just dont look hard enough. is the only way to get a panthers spirit to get a jack'o lantern or trade?

rena-ko
May 8, 2003, 03:07 AM
you just dug out an old v2-related tread...

nope, in v3 there are no badges (yet) (sadly), so you'll have to obtain a phanters spirit and make a naga mag and use the phanters spirit on that naga and you have your phanters tail.
phanters spirit are obtainable from x-mas presents that santa rappies drop in online temple during x-mas.
but maybe they're also findable, who knows.