PDA

View Full Version : Need a good %Slicer type weapon

Khazad
May 30, 2004, 04:00 PM
I am looking for a high %slicer, Preferably really good hit, to turn into a Rainbow Baton.
Here is my for trade list:

Inferno Bazooka +9
Grass Assassin Sabers x2
Booma's Claw
Stag Cutlery
Double Saber
Visk-235W +15
Wals-MK2 +9
Justy-23ST +15*
Custom Ray Ver.00 +20
Varista +25
Bravace +30
Guilty Light +9
DB's Saber x 16
Kaladbolg
Angry Fist x4(One has 50% Dark and 25% A.Beast*)
Vjaya
Flowen's Sword x 5 (Crappiest one)
Last Survivor x 2
Diska Braveman
Baranz Launcher*

H&S25 Justice
Slicer of Assassin
Club of Laconium x4
Mace of Adaman
Fire Septer:Agni
Ice Staff:Dagon
Soul Eater +9
Victor Axe
Technical Crozier*
Elysion*
Shield of Delsaber
Anti Merge
Various Amplifiers
Soma (An awesome looking mag with 89 mind at lvl 113)
Grinders x26
Addslot x3
Photon Drop x10

The Following are normal yellow lettered items:
Arrest Laser
Hell Laser
Tempest Vulcan +4
Gush Vulcan
Hell Vulcan +4
Gush Arms +10
Chaos Arms

So that's my for trade list, please note that many I have more of that just aren't grindered. I also hope to be getting a Heart of Poumn tonight if your interested!

*This means either I have it equipped or it's pretty awesome so the trade will be a high price.

This is other stuff I want:
Yasha
Sange
Red Dagger
Red Sword
Nei's Claw (Ill Gill Drop or Photon Drop)
God Power
God Mind
Mag Cells (preferably devil wings or angel wings)
High ATP Mag
Materials

Please Note this just stuff I could think of please suggest anything you want.

That's my list, I hope I get a trade soon. Just to let everyone know my stuff is Legit and I would like legit stuff. If you got it in a trade and aren't sure if if it is or not I'll usually take it.

Hope to see a trade soon, Khazad.

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 12:07 PM
I have one i was going to use for my ranbow baton

40 machine 50 dark and 35 hit

how does that sound? kick ass? thats what i thought

im interested in your double saber and pds

what percents does the double saber have?

Ketchup345
Jun 2, 2004, 03:02 PM
I could pipe you a 50% hit Slicer type (is there a certain one you want, or is level requirement and grind no problem?).

Also, one other stat is fine, right?

I'm interested in your Photon Drops.

Khazad
Jun 2, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-06-02 10:07, Switchblayde wrote:
I have one i was going to use for my ranbow baton

40 machine 50 dark and 35 hit

how does that sound? kick ass? thats what i thought

im interested in your double saber and pds

what percents does the double saber have?

I don't think it has anything, and no I don't want yours scince I alredy have one with 45machine and 40hit, also one with 45hit. If anyone has anything better than these I'll take them. I mostly care about hit, if it has other stuff good.

I could pipe you a 50% hit Slicer type (is there a certain one you want, or is level requirement and grind no problem?).

I'm interested in your Photon Drops. [quote]
Yes another stat is fine, though all I really care about is hit. 50 or higher hit would be awesome as I intead to make it into a Rainbow Baton. You can have my some of my PDs as the person I intended to trade them to hasn't contacted me in a week. How many? 5?[q

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khazad on 2004-06-02 17:21 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Jun 3, 2004, 10:55 AM
On 2004-06-02 17:19, Khazad wrote:

I'm interested in your Photon Drops.
Yes another stat is fine, though all I really care about is hit. 50 or higher hit would be awesome as I intead to make it into a Rainbow Baton. You can have my some of my PDs as the person I intended to trade them to hasn't contacted me in a week. How many? 5?

Ok. I'll take whatever you would mind to give me. I'll get piping when I finish my homework (or after work, depends if I go).

Would 5:30 PM EST (GMT -5) tomarrow be ok for you?

Switch_Flow
Jun 3, 2004, 11:35 AM
are you blind it has 35 hit and high percents to others I checked and actually i have two and heres what they are

35 machine 50 dark 30 hit

35 native 50 machine 35 hit
take your pick for trade or leave them to me when i get a magic stone i couldn't care less

Ketchup345
Jun 3, 2004, 11:48 AM
On 2004-06-03 09:35, Switch_Flow wrote:
are you blind it has 35 hit and high percents to others I checked and actually i have two and heres what they are

35 machine 50 dark 30 hit

35 native 50 machine 35 hit
take your pick for trade or leave them to me when i get a magic stone i couldn't care less

A) You were banned. You will probably get an IP ban now.
B) They said they wanted 50% hit or more. Easily understandable, since anything below 50% hit on a combo item is useless (since it is insanely easy to get 50% hit from the shops). And you can get items from the shops with 50% hit, and possibly 45% in one other area (I don't think I've seen anything with 2x 50% yet).
C) Other %s are nothing compared to a nice hit% (especially 50%+). Other %s can be added through a quest, hit% can't.

Edit: If you come back, at least don't make it so obvious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-06-03 09:58 ]</font>

Switchpimp
Jun 3, 2004, 03:49 PM
I think i will make it obviouse because i really dont care or see why i got banned in the first place everyone needs to have fun and people dont need to be so up tight.

Ketchup345
Jun 3, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-06-03 13:49, Switchpimp wrote:
I think i will make it obviouse because i really dont care or see why i got banned in the first place everyone needs to have fun and people dont need to be so up tight.

You were told numerous times to read the rules and that certain words used in a certain way would get you a warning. You continued to use those words in that way. You accumulated 3 warnings for it.

Also, you never bothered to read guides, stickies, the forum rules, you often gave wrong answers, and flamed people.

I am posting this because I am sure that you will read this before you get IP banned.

Edit: to stay on topic:

I'll get piping soon. I hate Pre-Calc. >.<

Edit 2: Ok, I got you one with 0/40/0/0/50 (wow, This will be great for the Worm/Pie).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-06-04 03:21 ]</font>

Wyndham
Jun 7, 2004, 08:39 PM
On 2004-06-02 17:19, Khazad wrote:

I don't think it has anything, and no I don't want yours scince I alredy have one with 45machine and 40hit, also one with 45hit. If anyone has anything better than these I'll take them. I mostly care about hit, if it has other stuff good.

you should space 45hit, it looks weird. >_>
but anyway, im almost always finding high hit palaschs and railguns, why not a slicer?
im getting my adapter soon, but it may not be in time.
just wanted to say so.