PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough you ignorant little shit

-Luke-
May 31, 2004, 07:29 AM
You know who you are. I told you you were being stupid when you used the word gay as a derogatory term in numerous posts, and told you you were breaking forum rules. To which, instead of apologising and being reasonable, you sent me a childish PM and even put a line in your sig saying I blow. I really don't care if I get a warning for this thread, its a small price to pay for telling you just what an ignorant little shit you are.

Ness
May 31, 2004, 07:53 AM
Luke, what you have to realize is that there are many sad individuals at this forum (and every other one). The key is not letting them get to you because that's what they want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-05-31 05:57 ]</font>

-Luke-
May 31, 2004, 08:07 AM
I know, its just interesting to wonder why this individual acts this way. Bullied? Abusive parents? Insecurities? Jealousy? Boredom? Who knows? Still no excuse for being ignorant and offensive though kiddo.

Ness
May 31, 2004, 08:18 AM
He's more than likely a troll. Trolls are people who start up stuff just to get attention and, unfortunately, it works nine times out of ten. Either that or he just doesn't see why his diction is so offensive.

-Luke-
May 31, 2004, 08:32 AM
Yeah, because he's like 12 or something, and is simply in the habit of saying everything he doesn't like is gay, and isn't realising how stupid that is. Still, ignorance is no excuse for stupidity.

ABDUR101
May 31, 2004, 09:30 AM
It'll be taken care of, no worries. Thanks for letting us know.