PDA

View Full Version : Banned people returning...

IceBlink
Mar 9, 2002, 08:00 PM
Okay, it's time to go controversial and get people to hate me again.

Many of you will have noticed that some banned people, such as Hollowtip, FinalMasterM, Blaize, and a few others, have returned since the forums were fixed.

So... in a somewhat act of compassion, and probably against my better judgement... I'm gonna let them be unbanned, and lifting bans on people who were banned recently. Why? Consider this a final chances of sort. A fresh start, a clean slate. However, this does mean they are on probation, meaning... any more screwups, and they will be IP banned. Yes, I have access to it now.

This means, for the returning people, to follow the rules. Do not flame others. I mean it. No attacking people. You have problems with people, take it to PM's, email, or ignore each other. Try to sort out a reasonable ground with each other. Do NOT flame each other on the forums.

For the people on the forums right now, do NOT flame the people who return. I'm trying to let people have a clean start, and yes, this does mean leave them alone. If Watashiwa is willing to tolerate Gally, and Gally is willing to tolerate Watashiwa... I'm sure you all can follow their example. o_O

So... are we clear? o_O Let's try to make PSOW a better place for all of us, okay? Let's not screw it up. :O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2002-03-09 17:25 ]</font>

watashiwa
Mar 9, 2002, 08:05 PM
Sounds good to me. Get 'em, IceBlink! Kehehe..! :P

Greg
Mar 9, 2002, 08:22 PM
On 2002-03-09 17:00, IceBlink wrote:
Okay, it's time to go controversial and get people to hate me again.

Many of you will have noticed that some banned people, such as Hollowtip, FinalMasterM, Blaize, and a few others, have returned since the forums were fixed.

So... in a somewhat act of compassion, and probably against my better judgement... I'm gonna let them be unbanned, and lifting bans on people who were banned recently. Why? Consider this a final chances of sort. A fresh start, a clean slate. However, this does mean they are on probation, meaning... any more screwups, and they will be IP banned. Yes, I have access to it now.

This means, for the returning people, to follow the rules. Do not flame others. I mean it. No attacking people. You have problems with people, take it to PM's, email, or ignore each other. Try to sort out a reasonable ground with each other. Do NOT flame each other on the forums.

For the people on the forums right now, do NOT flame the people who return. I'm trying to let people have a clean start, and yes, this does mean leave them alone. If Watashiwa is willing to tolerate Gally, and Gally is willing to tolerate Watashiwa... I'm sure you all can follow their example. o_O

So... are we clear? o_O Let's try to make PSOW a better place for all of us, okay? Let's not screw it up. :O

Playing nice as per the request Mr. Blink ;)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gally001 on 2002-03-09 17:31 ]</font>

ITO
Mar 10, 2002, 01:36 AM
Cool, Sounds fair enough. ^_^

googles
Mar 10, 2002, 05:14 PM
cool pso 1st sticky topic?

ragnarok
Mar 11, 2002, 03:55 PM
Yeah listen to that guy, he knows what hes talking about.

watashiwa
Mar 11, 2002, 05:06 PM
On 2002-03-10 14:14, googles wrote:

Heh. Playing Poker with the rappies? That's kind of low. Rappies aren't that great at Poker.

You should try them at a game of pool, you'll find it much more enjoyable because it's a little more challenging. They're damn good at it. :o

Nuku
Mar 12, 2002, 06:59 PM
Should Death-kun be comming back then I guess I can remove this silly sig heh... ^_^;

TiaEH
Mar 12, 2002, 07:30 PM
On 2002-03-12 15:59, Nuku wrote:
Should Death-kun be comming back then I guess I can remove this silly sig heh... ^_^;

I guess that means you can use your DeathKiller account then.

PlatinumGame
Mar 12, 2002, 08:11 PM
I agree to the new rules.

Greg
Mar 12, 2002, 08:16 PM
On 2002-03-12 16:30, TiaEH wrote:

On 2002-03-12 15:59, Nuku wrote:

I guess that means you can use your DeathKiller account then.

I used his account once. it ruled.

Deathkiller
Mar 13, 2002, 06:21 AM
har... har... har -_- . . .

and as My first act I shall make a sig for Lt Sid...

then a real one for myself...

rbf2000
Mar 13, 2002, 05:54 PM
Wow, this is awsome. The forums are fixed!! When did this happen?

pixelate
Mar 13, 2002, 06:47 PM
On 2002-03-13 14:54, rbf2000 wrote:
Wow, this is awsome. The forums are fixed!! When did this happen?

When a bug caused new accounts to not work properly and members who changed their passwords were no longer able to log-in.

FinalMasterM
Mar 14, 2002, 07:39 AM
Wooo!! I can post again, guess I wasted 5 minutes of my time making that MegaMasterM account, oh well.

Good to see you again Wata? (Can remember when he left) *looks at all the mods and shivers* Ok, I'm gonna go back to whoring myself on PSO!

Btw, Great work with the site and forums!!

Shrevn
Mar 15, 2002, 01:09 PM
So, i leave for like 4 days
and i come back and everybody is all
happy.... *wonders if its myfault*

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

well wb gally and *cough* death
where final at???????

btw nice avatars ice or wata both ya
Finally!!!! I LOOK GOOD!!!!

FinalMasterM
Mar 25, 2002, 06:43 AM
On 2002-03-15 10:09, wobbuffet wrote:
where final at???????

I'm right here...

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 1, 2002, 10:12 PM
Yep http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/kao/otn/cat.gif

BrokenHope
Jul 11, 2002, 06:57 AM
Just a question, how can you IP ban someone with a dynamic IP? all they would have to do is reconnect and recieve a new IP.

Unless you plan on banning an entire subnet, or isp i don't see how you can IP ban someone unless they have a static IP which is usually broadband only.

watashiwa
Jul 11, 2002, 08:29 AM
On 2002-07-11 04:57, LuvSlave wrote:
Unless you plan on banning an entire subnet,

Subnet of ISP gets banned in extreme circumstances. Meaning they fuck up PSOW for everyone in their town or section of it who uses their ISP. ^_^