http://www.lordofthecows.com/images/funnypictures/flying_cow.jpg

Outrider
Jun 2, 2004, 01:49 AM
Photoshopped or not?

You decide.

No, seriously... I'm wondering myself.

Mixfortune
Jun 2, 2004, 02:26 AM
It's hard to say. I've seen my fair share of unusual crossing signs in real life, but I'm not too sure on this one. It might be an exaggerated "rock" warning... but it could also be a "rock" warning that is photoshopped. The site I pulled this off of has some other "real signs" that seem real enough, but also some obviously photoshopped work as well... so, it could go either way.

Amiadon
Jun 2, 2004, 02:38 AM
Ah, Mixfortune! A picture of you! How I longed to see the day. Uh... i've seen the day now.

Amiadon
Jun 2, 2004, 02:41 AM
And now I'm sad.

Mixfortune
Jun 2, 2004, 02:49 AM
On 2004-06-02 00:38, Amiadon wrote:
Ah, Mixfortune! A picture of you! How I longed to see the day. Uh... i've seen the day now.

Yes, I am the car.
I got a damn concussion from the gravity bound beef patty.
My overhead is no longer roomy, but rather dented and worn...

Or, am I the chunk of meteor-wannabe McGredient?
My life shut out by the power company that is my weak walled veins, unable to stop the rush of blood outwards from my dried husk.
My soul a pizza, my skin a pancake...

Or, am I the dirt infested mountain?
My popularity with the opposite sex waning to dormancy.
Never to erupt with molten magma and lava again...

Or do I not care?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 2, 2004, 10:08 AM
I dunno, I suppose it very well could be that the area in question has had a problem with falling livestock. It could very well be a legitimate sign.

Saiffy
Jun 2, 2004, 10:35 AM
and chicken?

Mixfortune
Jun 2, 2004, 12:08 PM
Well, I wouldn't see much reason to bother standing with your arm against the sign posing like its a strange sign if your intention is to just photoshop something anyways... not sure... but I'm leaning towards "real sign".

KaFKa
Jun 2, 2004, 04:36 PM
ive seen a sign like that, its real...