PDA

View Full Version : got some pretty damn good items here.......

ZerosAngel
Apr 6, 2002, 03:06 PM
I have now got (ALL LEGIT):
1.LAVIS BLADES
2.ZEROS TWIN
3.CHUCHU FEVER (0 slots)
4.BLUE RING
5.GREEN RING
6.YAMIGARASU
7.PLANTAIN HUGE FAN
8.HEART OF POUMN
9.RED SABER
10.ANCIENT SABER x2
11.RED HANDGUN
12.HAMBURGER MAG
13.ANGEL'S WING MAG
14.OPAOPA MAG

If you want any of these then post here, I am interested in version 2 rare weapons and armour. I am only interested in completely legit items.

Tenko
Apr 6, 2002, 04:21 PM
I want an angel wing mag - in the thread below I offered 3 legit +9 Delsaber Busters, 17 assorted materials, and 4,000 Mesata for every level the mag has gained. So for a level 5 mag, for instance, I'd pay 20,000 mesata. For a level 200 mag, I'd pay 800,000. Let me know if this sounds alright to you.

[Edit] Just read the bottom of your post - I'll look into getting some v.2 rares and armor, until then the offer still stands though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenko on 2002-04-06 13:23 ]</font>

ZerosAngel
Apr 7, 2002, 04:35 AM
I'm really looking for v2 armours and weapons, so see what you can find. Unfortunately I'm not looking for money or materials, I already have pretty good stats.
When you get some good armours or weapons, just list them here or e-mail me.
Thanks!

Topazfalcon
May 1, 2002, 02:10 AM
How about Sumit moon if you play a force for your angel wing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Topazfalcon on 2002-05-01 00:12 ]</font>

Malkavian
May 1, 2002, 11:18 AM
lol angel wing is pretty easy to get....
I can give them away, it only takes me aropund 15 min to get one.They are lv0 tho

Man how can you got a legit heart of pumn? Is not a findable item, they unbanned it but is not prize in any quest... and the lavis blade I'm interested more in know where you find them exactly, and I can offer sacred cloth, flame garment, green ring and purple ring.
I know im lucky i found 3 v2 armors and 2 v2 shields http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2002-05-01 09:20 ]</font>

ZerosAngel
May 1, 2002, 03:41 PM
the heart of poumn was given to me by a legit friend, who I trust. I got a friend of mine to check it (by reversing the hacking process) and it turned out to be legit, so he happily traded for it. I've got lavis blades still though. They are normally found online in Ultimate ruins, and you have to be dman lucky. Your best bet is to hang out with japanese people who have been playing for ages.

I'd be interested in the flame garment in particular, how many slots does it have?

Malkavian
May 1, 2002, 07:07 PM
I really don't think the heart of poumn can be legit... dam sonic team keeping items in the darkness

And what about YOUR lavis blade, enemy? area? ID?

Flame garment is 0 slot

ZerosAngel
May 2, 2002, 04:04 PM
the lavis blades were dropped by either a dark belra or a diminien thingy (can't remember which) in ult ruins. I am a redria but the person whos game it was was oran i think.

hmm shame, i'm really looking for good armours with some slots...as i am incomplete without god/battle and devil/battle. I also like to have state/maintenance equipped.

Malkavian
May 2, 2002, 05:59 PM
I found out god battle is only needed in dagger and double saber type weapons.Saber swords, partisans, slicers do ok without it.So you aren't interested in 0 slot armors http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I can add yasminkov 7000V or 9200M to the armor both are 0% But I see you are HUmar?
Well other things i could offer are purple or green ring, berdysh 0%, aa rifle 45/0/25/15, i can get a srank weapon too, hehe

Think if there's something you will like for trade the lavis even 2 or 3 things

ZerosAngel
May 3, 2002, 02:31 PM
the bersysh would be cool. As for srank weapons, I'm looking out for the srank cutter. I'm not sure what all the sranks are like though. If you get one straight from C-mode, could you call it ZEROS CUTTER?
I like to have sranks with my characters name in front of it.

Archangel_Of_Flame
May 3, 2002, 09:58 PM
some of the items you have sound really cool, i would like to trade but i cant gt any rare items till i reach ultimate mode(im almost there though)

Malkavian
May 5, 2002, 11:48 AM
On 2002-05-03 12:31, ZerosAngel wrote:
the bersysh would be cool. As for srank weapons, I'm looking out for the srank cutter. I'm not sure what all the sranks are like though. If you get one straight from C-mode, could you call it ZEROS CUTTER?
I like to have sranks with my characters name in front of it.

Ugh cutter >_< that's secret srank not easy to get.Berdysh is HUcast only you knew that?
Berdysh + any srank except j-cutter for lavis blade is ok for me.
And a question you say it was a melran type enemy or belra, it couldn't be a dark bringer? If you are sure there wasn't a dark bringer in that room it means lavis blade was dropped by belra, but until now I thought was dark bringer...

squeak
May 5, 2002, 11:59 AM
malk dont waste your time i dont buy the "reverse hacking"??? all items are made with hex code whether the game generates it or a cheat device generates it.

do you know how delsabers buster exists as an item in the game but can never be found as buster and will never be a SPECIAL WEAPON in blue letters. it has to be converted from the arm. that fact never changes even in ver2 =

ZerosAngel
May 5, 2002, 12:01 PM
no it definately wasn't a dark bringer. probably a berlra then. hmmm i'll go check for alist of srank weapons and then get back to you as to which one i want...

Malkavian
May 5, 2002, 12:20 PM
On 2002-05-05 09:59, squeak wrote:
malk dont waste your time i dont buy the "reverse hacking"??? all items are made with hex code whether the game generates it or a cheat device generates it.

do you know how delsabers buster exists as an item in the game but can never be found as buster and will never be a SPECIAL WEAPON in blue letters. it has to be converted from the arm. that fact never changes even in ver2 =

Huh what does this to do with the trade? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Lavis blade are found as special weapon....

squeak
May 5, 2002, 12:47 PM
umm nevermind =

malk, can i go with you on this c-mode s-rank quest and get one of my own s-ranks? i have never tried to get a needle yet.

Malkavian
May 5, 2002, 01:05 PM
I'm in c6 already....

Russ2576
May 7, 2002, 03:01 AM
I have a 4 Slot Flame Garment(legit). I'm interested in the Blue Ring, Green Ring, and Hamburger mag. I think that's a fair offer considering how easy the Blue Ring and Hamburger Mag are to get.

ZerosAngel
May 7, 2002, 03:10 PM
hmmm I use the blue ring very often, its pretty much my main defense...is there anything esle you are looking for that you would see as a worthy replacement for the blue ring? i can't use green ring yet so i dont mind trading that particularly

Russ2576
May 7, 2002, 06:49 PM
Allright just the Green Ring and Hamburger Mag then. One question tho, is the Hamburger mag unfed or fed? If fed, what are its stats?

Malkavian
May 8, 2002, 02:49 PM
hey what about me? lol U told me srank+ berdysh for lavis blade? choose srank if u r good with the deal

ZerosAngel
May 8, 2002, 02:58 PM
hmm i dunno I could use an srank but can't use berdysh...i'll have a look at the srank list and let u know if theres one in particular I want.

As for the hamburger mag, it hasn't been fed yet unfortunately. That's why i am offering it for trade. It was too daunting a task for me to undertake lol

ZerosAngel
May 8, 2002, 02:58 PM
hmm i dunno I could use an srank but can't use berdysh...i'll have a look at the srank list and let u know if theres one in particular I want.

As for the hamburger mag, it hasn't been fed yet unfortunately. That's why i am offering it for trade. It was too daunting a task for me to undertake lol

Russ2576
May 8, 2002, 06:38 PM
That's fine, I'd prefer it to be unfed.

Ry0k0
Jul 4, 2002, 06:42 PM
if u still got the lavis blades, i can give u an anicent saber + 9

AM-711
Jul 5, 2002, 04:29 PM
all those items suck,let me know when you get a yasminkov 7000V,or twin psychoguns

Neogame2
Aug 5, 2002, 07:32 AM
I can give you a desalber's arm for your blue ring.