PDA

View Full Version : 'Ey

Scudd
Apr 12, 2002, 08:15 PM
Just posting, first time...'Hulex' as you know him directed me here..

Guile
Apr 12, 2002, 10:11 PM
well then 'Ey back to ya!

Abaddon
Apr 12, 2002, 10:12 PM
Welcome aboard dude.

Abaddon

ABDUR101
Apr 12, 2002, 11:01 PM
*everyone watches as Abdur walks up to the new guy*
*everyone tenses up*
*Shakes hands vigorously and runs away*
*walks back*
Don't wash that hand o_O

Guile
Apr 13, 2002, 12:27 AM

Cut off your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerd
Apr 13, 2002, 12:47 AM
Good day to you. Thank you and post again! *in apu voice*

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Apr 13, 2002, 01:46 AM
Suppppppp

Xolon
Apr 13, 2002, 12:52 PM
a ceiling

Psylocke
Apr 13, 2002, 10:21 PM
Hi, Scudd, and welcome to the wonderful and whacky world of PSOW Off-Topic! *grins* Always nice to see a new face, but be warned, we're all CRAZY!!! Did Hulex tell you that? Probably not. Didn't want to scare you away. hee hee hee
But seriously (as if we ever are!), everyone here is really nice...well...mostly everyone. *grin* And I think you'll really like it here. Enjoy the ride!!

Wheeeee!!!!!!!!

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 13, 2002, 10:23 PM
Ummm... Oh, Hi! (Looks off into the distance at someting...)

Psylocke
Apr 14, 2002, 05:01 AM
*walks over to Aisha and follows her line of vision*

Ooh! Ooh! What're we lookin' at??

Kay
Apr 14, 2002, 05:24 AM
Hiya. It's nice to see new meat for the grinder- eh, I mean fresh new-er, I mean young tender-wait, I mean

Ah screw it. Welcome aboard. And yes the night crew is mostly insane.

ABDUR101
Apr 14, 2002, 05:29 AM
On 2002-04-14 03:24, Kay wrote:
Hiya. It's nice to see new meat for the grinder- eh, I mean fresh new-er, I mean young tender-wait, I mean

Ah screw it. Welcome aboard. And yes the night crew is mostly insane.

pfft..words cannot express the night crew. We are beyond all comprensible doubt THE MOST FUCKED UP POSTERS HERE....which is good for you "day people", because your mostly not on when we are. Er..actually you are, because I tend to stay up until lunchtime..so..HAH!

Psylocke
Apr 14, 2002, 05:37 AM
Abdur is an android, he has no need for sleep!! He does however, apparently have a need for double-posting!! *lol*

Oh, and by the way, don't eat the brownies...

LostHero
Apr 14, 2002, 05:56 AM
You need some one to show ya the ropes kid? *leads scudd into shadows*

ABDUR101
Apr 14, 2002, 05:59 AM
On 2002-04-14 03:37, Psylocke wrote:
Abdur is an android, he has no need for sleep!! He does however, apparently have a need for double-posting!! *lol*

No need for sleep = True
However, I tend to shut down automatically after a while x_X

The freeposting was a server error...damn el-cheapo PSOW night shift workers..pfft.

Oh, and by the way, don't eat the brownies...

Said the woman that went coocoo for cocao puffs...
*hands over second batch to kay*

On 2002-04-14 03:56, LostHero wrote:
You need some one to show ya the ropes kid? *leads scudd into shadows*

...I'm unsure of how to take this post. I could go "OMG WTF?!?"..or.. "...can I come uncle Losty?"...

Psylocke
Apr 14, 2002, 06:20 AM
So I went nuts over the brownies! I had a craving! But I've learned my lesson...

And, uh, Abdur, this is Losty we're talking about here. He's either gonna beat him to a bloody pulp or show him what a dungeon boy toy can really do!!

ABDUR101
Apr 14, 2002, 06:24 AM
On 2002-04-14 04:20, Psylocke wrote:
So I went nuts over the brownies! I had a craving! But I've learned my lesson...

pfft, your still dangling from my strings little puppet XD

And, uh, Abdur, this is Losty we're talking about here. He's either gonna beat him to a bloody pulp or show him what a dungeon boy toy can really do!!

Thats what worries me. I mean...wait..what the hell do I care? Losty..whatever you do..GET PICTURES!

...but video is best. o_O

Psylocke
Apr 14, 2002, 06:30 AM
Puppet?!!!

*looks down and sees the strings*

Oh yeah....

*digs out a one-time use camera and tosses it to Losty*

Here, use this! It's got some wedding pictures on it, but you can use the rest of the film for whatever you're planning, babe!

*grins*

LostHero
Apr 14, 2002, 06:31 AM
pfft I'm selling this illegal snuff film to my columbian employer... oh crap! I shouldnt have said it was illegal... oh crap! I shouldnt have said it was snuff! Oh crap! I shouldnt have said he was columbian... its too hot in here.

ABDUR101
Apr 14, 2002, 06:35 AM
*dons columbian outfit and visa*
...hand it over, the check's in the mail o_O

...we might as well watch it now, since in about 2 hours the FBI's going to bust down your door, ream you with their hands and send you off to prison..

...can I stay for dinner? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-04-14 04:37 ]</font>

LostHero
Apr 14, 2002, 06:44 AM
Pfft thers only 2 ways out of this building buddy, in a bloody, apocalyptic hurricane of violence senseless death and explotions or in a one on one badmitten tournament with mel gibson...

ABDUR101
Apr 14, 2002, 06:56 AM
On 2002-04-14 04:44, LostHero wrote:
Pfft thers only 2 ways out of this building buddy, in a bloody, apocalyptic hurricane of violence senseless death and explotions or in a one on one badmitten tournament with mel gibson...

...I'll take "in a bloody, apocalyptic hurricane of violence senseless death and explotions" for $100 Alex.

Psylocke
Apr 14, 2002, 06:57 AM
Ooh!! Mel GIbson!!!

Ooh!! Badminton!! I kick ash at that!!

Lemme at him!!

*picks up a racket and a birdie*

Kay
Apr 15, 2002, 02:34 AM
On 2002-04-14 04:44, LostHero wrote:

Yah me too with the "bloody, apocalyptic hurricane of violence senseless death and explotions," I came prepared anyways

*powers up Armored Core "Alpha-Strike"

Mmmmm....mechanized destruction....

*Starts blasting out of the thread*

Shotie
Apr 15, 2002, 03:15 AM
No need for sleep = True

WARNING: Windows has detected a fatal error in Abdur. You can ignore this error and continue to work, or you may close what you were working on, but your progress may not be saved...

And welcome Scudd! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kay
Apr 15, 2002, 05:44 AM
On 2002-04-15 01:15, Shotie wrote:

No need for sleep = True

WARNING: Windows has detected a fatal error in Abdur. You can ignore this error and continue to work, or you may close what you were working on, but your progress may not be saved...

And welcome Scudd! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Don't forget the error before that one:

Abdur has commited an illegal operation and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent on PSOW. As such *throws abdur into pen of starved, crazed evil rappys*

Just givin' you an idea of what you got yourself into, Scudd.

ABDUR101
Apr 15, 2002, 05:48 AM
On 2002-04-15 03:44, Kay wrote:
Abdur has commited an illegal operation and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent on PSOW. As such *throws abdur into pen of starved, crazed evil rappys*

*comes back two hours later smoking a cigarette*
...HAH!

Just givin' you an idea of what you got yourself into, Scudd.

Scudd is no doubt questioning whether signing up here was a good idea. More so, he'd of been safe if he'd of only stayed out of Off-topic XD

Ziggy-san
Jun 10, 2002, 07:44 PM
*waves to the new stranger*
Remember...
*holds out blunt object*
Get it?

Vitamin_D
Jun 11, 2002, 01:17 AM
Welcome...I'm at a loss for words...um...have a good time here...'n stuff...Yeah...

g0th_gUrL
Jun 11, 2002, 01:23 AM
0_o

where is abdur anyway? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif its not typical of him to be asleep at night.

Vitamin_D
Jun 11, 2002, 01:42 AM
On 2002-06-10 23:23, g0th_gUrL wrote:
0_o

where is abdur anyway? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif its not typical of him to be asleep at night.

HA! Ludicrous! Abdur doesn't sleep! Well he does, but he's told me during the day, he's up all night. Jump on AIM and he's guaranteed to be there about now...which reminds me...

ABDUR101
Jun 11, 2002, 05:40 AM
On 2002-06-10 23:42, Vitamin_D wrote:
HA! Ludicrous! Abdur doesn't sleep! Well he does, but he's told me during the day, he's up all night. Jump on AIM and he's guaranteed to be there about now...which reminds me...

I did'nt lay down until 6pm yesterday, and for some reason I did'nt wake up until 5am this morning.

And then I was violently ill for the past two hours. -_-

On 2002-06-10 23:23, g0th_gUrL wrote:
0_o

I tried to get some sleep yesterday for work today. Usually I get three hours of sleep before work, but I ended up getting up this morning sick, so I called my sister and told her I wasn't going in. :

I apologize for not being online, no one feels worse than me. I miss talking to you guys last night. -_-