PDA

View Full Version : This class is too damned long.

Alielle
Jun 3, 2004, 04:57 PM
So, I have this class that's basically going to teach me how to make a portfolio website for myself.

i.e., sitting here with GoLive/ImageReady/Photoshop and coding html. Seriously easy stuff.

FOR 5 HOURS THOUGH

._.

I mean, I can't just bust out the GBA; that's way too blatant.

(cry)

geewj
Jun 3, 2004, 05:01 PM
Classes with mandatory attendence were ones I tried to avoid.

I can't stand having to sit there if they are done teaching you new things. It's college, not babysitting.

I like classes based on midterms and finals.

astuarlen
Jun 3, 2004, 07:05 PM
Five hours with Photoshop? Sounds like heaven to me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But everyone has their own tastes, I know.

Deathscythealpha
Jun 3, 2004, 08:02 PM
Oh god, portfolio website making, the bane of my University life. I can understand having to do a little web work at the beggining of term, but for a whole fuggin year?! Im sure i signe dup for Games Design...

Luckily mine were only 2 hours once a week, 5 hours sounds harsh. I think in the end i would just fiddle and tweak the same thing over and over, or have this place open in the background somewhere (i say somewhere, i still havent got used to using the Uni's Macs yet, i keep loosing my windows).

Armok
Jun 6, 2004, 05:22 AM
Try sitting through 3 hrs of chemistry then come back and complain. Honestly it gets to the point sometime when I think I'm going mad.