PDA

View Full Version : People are Jackasses...

Dangerous55
Apr 15, 2002, 09:38 PM
...in general, yes. People suck, and they are morons. It amazes me how stupid people are at some times. Around here, there are some ignorant people, who really bug me at times. I am done.

rbf2000
Apr 15, 2002, 09:54 PM
You don't know idiots until you work at a mini-golf place... -_-

Greg
Apr 15, 2002, 10:02 PM
On 2002-04-15 19:38, Dangerous55 wrote:
...in general, yes. People suck, and they are morons. It amazes me how stupid people are at some times. Around here, there are some ignorant people, who really bug me at times. I am done.

unfortunatly.. c'est la vie mon ami.

KodiaX987
Apr 15, 2002, 10:17 PM
On 2002-04-15 19:54, rbf2000 wrote:
You don't know idiots until you work at a mini-golf place... -_-

Not just minigolf!

-Golf
-Gaming stores
-Video renting
-Chatrooms
-Forums
-On the street
-On the radio
-Et cetera.

Falkon
Apr 15, 2002, 10:36 PM
A -lot- of Workers at game stores are dumber than half the clients, it's sad, really.
"May-ri-oh? who's may-ri-oh?" -_-;

Spy
Apr 15, 2002, 11:04 PM
I hate being stupid. It makes me feel so inferior.

pixelate
Apr 16, 2002, 12:53 AM
People suck, and they are morons. It amazes me how stupid people are at some times. Around here, there are some ignorant people, who really bug me at times. I am done.

Yeah, all these people who don't know how to put topics in the right section. Bah!

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2002, 12:56 AM
i can count change!!! one two twenty forty eighty six cents! in my tummy!

Topazfalcon
Apr 16, 2002, 01:29 AM
you do not know stupid people till you work for tech support, taking calls all day from people who can't get online, or get there email, meanwhile, they hardly know how to even use the computer..... it amazes me how these people get online at all....

Greg
Apr 16, 2002, 03:38 AM
tech support or I.T.
Once I had a user ask me why his monitor was broken. Turned out that his PC was turned off. True story.

Also remember
http://ossr.phpwebhosting.com/forumpics/6thsense.jpg

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2002, 02:21 PM
stupidest people seem to show up at dog shows, just because i have portuguese water dogs, i get questions like

oh are you portuguese (i am blatantly asian)
do you ahve to talk to them in portuguese
and
do they like water?
no shit why are they called water dogs?

Dangerous55
Apr 16, 2002, 04:09 PM
On 2002-04-15 22:53, pixelate wrote:

People suck, and they are morons. It amazes me how stupid people are at some times. Around here, there are some ignorant people, who really bug me at times. I am done.

Yeah, all these people who don't know how to put topics in the right section. Bah!

Well someone is awfully cocky today, I knew to put it in rants. Or how else would I have found it. Keppin' the mods on their toes pixy.

pixelate
Apr 16, 2002, 04:17 PM
On 2002-04-16 14:09, Dangerous55 wrote:
Well someone is awfully cocky today, I knew to put it in rants. Or how else would I have found it. Keppin' the mods on their toes pixy.

Well, the mods have enough stupid people to look after, so purposely acting like one is redundant.

An almost too perfect example:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28595&forum=9&8

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-04-16 18:22 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Apr 16, 2002, 09:24 PM
Actually, I was really mad when I wrote it. At people obviously.

PlatinumGame
Apr 19, 2002, 10:20 PM

I think someone needs a hug.

Mystil
Apr 21, 2002, 12:47 AM
The term "People are stupid" can be offensive in one way or another. However, if you work in a Grocery Story like I do, trust me..you WILL meet some of the most stupidest, brain-dead, morons on the face of the earth!

Ron
Apr 21, 2002, 01:56 PM
you havnt seen stupid people till you're crammed with 50 other people in a big room and are forced to listen to their idiotic blabber for 6 weeks on end -_-;;

Sternzy
May 12, 2002, 10:41 PM
I see stupid everday and everywhere.On the train, in school,on the bus, on my street, outside my house, IN my house, and just about everywhere I look. But it really makes my day when I'm pissed when some guy walks up to me on Russell Street and asks me where Russel St. is.If there weren't stupid people then there wouldn't be any smart people.I couldn't imagine the world without dumb people, but it would probably be the perfect environment without wars, bloodshed, or hatred.Oh well.

War_Child
May 14, 2002, 05:49 AM
School.

Especially when a majority of the people in your school are wiggers >_<

blitzer03
Jun 20, 2002, 04:16 AM
MAN, it sounds like you people live with IDIOTS!!!!!

Want a tic-tac?

Daikarin
Jun 20, 2002, 01:02 PM
What kind of complains are these? Complains about stupid folks? We're not supposed to be all intelligent now, are we people? Even the brightest of folks have stupidity moments. Hell, we all do. You really shouldn't look at a person's IQ to lose the respect for him/her, or to come in here and say that most people are stupid.
I suppose that if you had a close relative that's mentally defective you would see my point.
What I'm saying is... People sometimes are stupid. So what? It's not like they will hunt you or anything.
Even the nerd from our class once got out of home with the remote TV on the hand.
One of my math teachers once brought a red and a brown shoe on!
Hell, in pre-exam days everyone goes to me and ask stupid questions, in which the answer is right in the pocket. So what? You can't expect everyone to be fully-awaken einsteins around could you? Everyday I talk with lots of what you people would call "stupid people". So what? I myself also have stupid moments. Like when I looked at the clock and then didn't remember what time it was. It's called DISTRACTION, it's when a person thinks of one thing and changes to another suddenly while thinking of the first.
Etc...
It's better that they are stupid than if they are criminals, for instance. Don't you think?
Most of the what-you-would call "stupid" people are excelent people.

Generally speaking, the higher the IQ in someone, the lower is the EQ. People that use most of their brains to calculate and think tend to forget about emotions and such.
It's kinda rare (or at least here it is) to find someone with both IQ and EQ developed.

But it is better to have someone with a high EQ than IQ, than vice-versa.

Dunno what EQ is? Stupid people! jk http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now, if you refering a criminal as "stupid", I agree. If you're refering to as "stupid" as someone with poor morals, selfishness, bad ideals, childish behaviour... etc... don't forget that the world is filled with those too.

That's just the way it is, some people can't be as smart or as nice as you are. Why complain on this? It's been like this since the beggining of humanity!...

P.S.: Sleepy folks, you can wake up now. Highly developed IQ and low developed EQ people, think about this. The rest, have a nice day and see ya online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

(What the hell... don't tell me I got another speech attack? Oh damn)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ultimate on 2002-06-20 11:04 ]</font>