PDA

View Full Version : Battle Cry

Scejntjynahl
Jun 4, 2004, 11:54 AM
Im sure something like this has been done, but Im bored...

"For the love of carnage and battle, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!"

Thats the one I came up with, what is yours?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 11:57 AM
This reminds me of a character named "John the Black" from a story written by a friend of mine named, "The DP Isles".

Unfortunately, I don't have the original text readily available, but I'll quote it to the best of my ability, here--

With his mighty Warhammer, John coined the phrase, "I shall drop the hammer and release some indiscriminate Justice!!" But over the years, his aristocratic accent devolved, and the battle cry eventually became, "FUCKAH!! Suck my hammer, you bitchass hoe! I'll fuck you up!"

Zaneatron
Jun 4, 2004, 12:00 PM
"DEATH!!!"

simple but effective, in my opinion...

Scejntjynahl
Jun 4, 2004, 12:01 PM
On 2004-06-04 09:57, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
This reminds me of a character named "John the Black" from a story written by a friend of mine named, "The DP Isles".

Unfortunately, I don't have the original text readily available, but I'll quote it to the best of my ability, here--

With his mighty Warhammer, John coined the phrase, "I shall drop the hammer and release some indiscriminate Justice!!" But over the years, his aristocratic accent devolved, and the battle cry eventually became, "FUCKAH!! Suck my hammer, you bitchass hoe! I'll fuck you up!"

Errr O.o ... -_-; hmmm. I thought your battle cry was "I'll teach u to respect my banana" or something to that effect http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuda
Jun 4, 2004, 12:25 PM
*Kuda runs into battle*

I FIGHT TO EAT ANOTHER DAY!!! I'M HUNGY!!!!!!!

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 12:32 PM
On 2004-06-04 10:01, Furankunichan wrote:

On 2004-06-04 09:57, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Errr O.o ... -_-; hmmm. I thought your battle cry was "I'll teach u to respect my banana" or something to that effect http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah, sure, but I was quoting the battle cry of John the Black from The DP Isles.

But yeah, that's one of my quick-selects on Mota Storm... "Teach you to respect my banana!"

Of course, one of the things I like to yell with VanGarrett is, "RAmar down! RAmar down!"

KaFKa
Jun 4, 2004, 02:08 PM
"FOR GOAT BLOOD!!!!!!!!"

Kizaragu
Jun 4, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Not the face!"

Scejntjynahl
Jun 4, 2004, 03:08 PM
On 2004-06-04 12:22, Kizaragu wrote:
"Not the face!"

I thought your battlecry was "Quick, to the girls locker room" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Or "To the pimpmobile"

navci
Jun 4, 2004, 03:09 PM
ROARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuea
Jun 4, 2004, 03:10 PM
My battle cry is some sort spell
usually a Firebolt spell

you know
cast it well running into battle and as I reach some one shove a gaint fireball in their face

either that or

"HIKARI TODOKU BASHO"

Kizaragu
Jun 4, 2004, 03:11 PM
On 2004-06-04 13:08, Furankunichan wrote:

On 2004-06-04 12:22, Kizaragu wrote:
"Not the face!"

I thought your battlecry was "Quick, to the girls locker room" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Or "To the pimpmobile"

Both very good suggestions. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Logical2u
Jun 4, 2004, 03:15 PM
My battlecries are...

"You will be the first to die."

"Now you've enraged me!!!"

I stole this last one from Fire Emblem: "A thousand blessings upon us, and a thousand curses upon our enemies!!!"

Outrider
Jun 4, 2004, 03:52 PM
My battlecries with Outrider (HUmar):

"<Insert Battlecry Here>"

"Pikachu, Go!"

"I like pie."

With Gregory (FOmar):

"Why am I wearing a dress!?"

"I didn't want to be a force..." (followed by one of the next lines)

"...I wanted to be a dancer."

"...I wanted to be a hunter."

"...I wanted to be Dark Falz."

"...I wanted to be a force... wait, what?"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 03:56 PM
":o"

When I use Sil'fer in EP3: "Gravity, I defy thee!"

"MUUT DITTS PWN"

Needless to say, I don't use that many battle cries in PSO.

I'll post something later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-06-04 13:57 ]</font>

Bradicus
Jun 4, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Hey look, a distraction"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 04:07 PM
Here we go...

Rampaging out of the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh Mixfortune! And it gives a vengeful grunt:

"This one's for you, mom! No flesh shall be spared!"

---

Who is that, striding through the terrain! It is Bradicus, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a gutteral grunt, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! Man, that's some good coffee!!"

---

Lo! Who is that, rampaging on the terrain! It is KodiaX987, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a low howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you beyond the end of time!!"

---

Who is that, prowling on the hotel lobby! It is Outrider, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He bellows apocalyptically:

"For the love of beatings, I plunder faster than the super-flu!!"

---

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling across the tarmac! It is Uncle_Bob, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows ominously:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

---

Who is that, prowling along the plains! It is Scott_Kuda, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you until your mom feels it in her womb!!!"

Logical2u
Jun 4, 2004, 04:19 PM
Loith, who prowleth there, on the plains of the plentiful idiots?
Logical2u, clutching a gigantic binder, muttering: "You'll all die!!!"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 04:20 PM
Strangest one so far:

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding over the desert! It is Mixfortune, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a gutteral scream, its voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to bruise you so hard, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!"

MrLostman
Jun 4, 2004, 06:11 PM
Running headlong into the fray at a school fight, I yell.

"Oh shit! I picked the wrong hallway again!"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 06:13 PM
Stalking over the terrain, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh MrLostman! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm seriously going to smack you like a first grade teacher, and plunge you into financial ruin!"

---

Lo! Who is that, sprinting along the fields! It is Eclair, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with an ominous roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you like a rabid gangsta bitch, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

Tact
Jun 4, 2004, 06:15 PM
Mine is a little disgusting/wierd, so I won't say it. My alternatives are: "You gone down, foo'!"
"Booyah!" And some others, when I think of them.

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 06:20 PM
Skulking on the icy wasteland, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Prof_Frink! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall traumatize the entire planet!!"

---

Sprinting on the steppes, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Dime! And he gives a low bellow:

"I'm going to pulverize you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!"

---

Skulking on the mini-mall parking lot, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Furankunichan! And it gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm seriously going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!"

---

Zang! Who is that, striding across the plains! It is Navi, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! She roars apocalyptically:

"In the name of malice, I plunder with God on my side!!!"

---

Who is that, striding out of the terrain! It is Even_Jin, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a bloodthirsty howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bruise you so painfully, your timbers will shiver!"

---

Running across the wasteland, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh Gajeh! And she gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to punch you into the fast lane, and hit you with a steamroller!"

---

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling on the tarmac! It is Egajehclair, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She cries thunderously:

"I'm going to pulverize you with such disregard for common sense, it will be a new form of crime!"

---

Stalking over the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh PSO! And it gives an ominous roar:

"I'm seriously going to punch you all the way to Boring, Oregon!!"

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 06:21 PM
Gajeh/Eclair likes hitting things with a steamroller...

Tact
Jun 4, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-06-04 16:20, Mixfortune wrote:

"I'm seriously going to punch you all the way to Boring, Oregon!!"

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Boring, Oregon is an actual town...that's what makes it funnier.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 06:33 PM
On 2004-06-04 16:23, tactician7777 wrote:

And if you've ever been to Oregon, then you know why the town is called Boring, too.

Probably about the only thing interesting about the state is the odd presence of at least one of any manner of "Adult" store within two blocks of you, whereever you may happen to be, within a town.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2004-06-04 16:34 ]</font>

Tact
Jun 4, 2004, 06:37 PM
On 2004-06-04 16:33, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

On 2004-06-04 16:23, tactician7777 wrote:

And if you've ever been to Oregon, then you know why the town is called Boring, too.

Probably about the only thing interesting about the state is the odd presence of at least one of any manner of "Adult" store within two blocks of you, whereever you may happen to be, within a town.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2004-06-04 16:34 ]</font>

Never been to Oregon. Sorry.

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 06:54 PM
Ah, Oregon... can't pump your own gas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

By the way, I thought it was funnier because it was PSO knocking you to Boring, Oregon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-06-04 16:57 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 06:56 PM
Yeah... The first time I pulled up to a gas station, and someone just strolled up to the truck I was driving, I was like... "Dude... Freaky..."

Bradicus
Jun 4, 2004, 07:08 PM
And down from the mountain he came, swinging his sack of live squirrils. At an ear splitting pitch, Mixfortune shrieked:
"I'll bathe in your blood and use your intestines for condoms!"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 07:22 PM
On 2004-06-04 17:08, Bradicus wrote:
And down from the mountain he came, swinging his sack of live squirrils. At an ear splitting pitch, Mixfortune shrieked:
"I'll bathe in your blood and use your intestines for condoms!"

Damn, I'm one sick bastard.

_Ted_
Jun 4, 2004, 07:33 PM
On 2004-06-04 10:00, Zaneatron wrote:
"DEATH!!!"

simple but effective, in my opinion...

You stole mine! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Jun 4, 2004, 07:37 PM
I have another one-word battle cry for Ted: kamikaze.

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-06-04 09:54, Furankunichan wrote:
Im sure something like this has been done, but Im bored...

"For the love of carnage and battle, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!"

Thats the one I came up with, what is yours?

Hmm... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lo! Who is that, prowling on the desert! It is Jeremy, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a cruel roar, his voice cometh:

"As sure as predators devour prey, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!"

Captain_Bob
Jun 4, 2004, 09:44 PM
Standing in front of my enemy, axe clutched in hands:

You have angered me; now you fall to my axe!

*charges* *dies* *animated as undead* *dies again*

Crap....

MrLostman
Jun 4, 2004, 10:00 PM
Me going into the heat of battle.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! OWCH! THAT HURT! BASTAGE! EAT LEAD FLIPPIN BIAOTCH FOO!"

As you can tell Im not one for eloquint speaches.

noob-of-fury
Jun 5, 2004, 06:01 AM
My Favorite: "Look! I'm not wearing any pants!"
Most Useful: "Who's not wearing a cup?"
Biggest Geekdom: "For Doomhammer!"
Most Used: "Look out, I know Wang-Fu biotches!"