PDA

View Full Version : Teh Surprize

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 12:45 PM
So, here I am at work, doing my thing.

I go to get a few plan sheets I'd just sent to the plotter, and I happen to notice that there've been these nice, large bread rolls brought in by someone. So I'm thinkin', "Yay! Free bread!"

Naturally, I deal with my sheets that I'd just plotted, then I come back. I manage to grab the last roll from the bag on the left, come back, and sit down at my desk, where I proceed to eat it, while I do my thing.

Now, I've been just setting it down on my desk. This particular roll was nice and light, so when I got to a creamy spot, I figured, "Hey, it's doughy." Which didn't really bother me.

But then I started smelling Jalepino on the side, and I'm thinking that the smell must have submit itself to the surface of my desk, from some Pepper Jack cheese that I had with my cheese & crackers a month or so ago. My theory was that it was now moving from my desk to my bread. My thought was, dang, I knew the chemicals in peppers lasts a while, but I didn't know it'd last THIS long!

Then, a few bites later, I saw it.

In an air pocket on the left side of the roll: A few Jalepino slices and Cream Cheese!

KA-BOOYA!

Skuda
Jun 4, 2004, 12:47 PM
not just BOOYA?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 12:51 PM
No. Not just BOOYA. KA-BOOYA!

KaFKa
Jun 4, 2004, 02:06 PM
...meira, i hoped that you wouldnt ever have to feel the wrath of it, but you have brought it down upon yourself...

*look of shame*

Outrider
Jun 4, 2004, 03:54 PM
Scotty, you whould know that "KA-BOOYA" is the greatest sound effect ever.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 4, 2004, 04:15 PM
Darn tootin'!

KA-BOOYA!

Hmm...

Better be careful not to over-use it, though... Lest it lose its meaning.