PDA

View Full Version : He couldn't take it anymore...

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 07:25 PM
Running amidst the plains, wielding a bladed baseball bat, cometh Gandalf! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Anyways, here's the link I've been spouting all this shit from: http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php?

http://www.card-revolution.com/images/zane/allwacko.gif

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 07:27 PM
And before you ask, I didn't want to jack Furankunichan's thread with this particular brand of mad-lib-ish Battle Cries. Furankunichan's deal more with actual original ones. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And yes... kind of odd behavior from me considering this is FKL huh? Oh noes.

_Ted_
Jun 4, 2004, 07:32 PM
Yea, verily: Who is that, striding over the mountains! It is _Ted_, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you until you're translucent, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

yoHay!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Ted_ on 2004-06-04 23:07 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 07:34 PM
On 2004-06-04 17:32, _Ted_ wrote:
"I'm going to brutalize you until you're translucent, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

yoHay!

Eclair/Gajeh kept hitting stuff with steamrollers also.
How cute.

_Ted_
Jun 4, 2004, 07:36 PM
On 2004-06-04 17:34, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2004-06-04 17:32, _Ted_ wrote:

yoHay!

Eclair/Gajeh kept hitting stuff with steamrollers also.
How cute.

......... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 07:41 PM
http://www.card-revolution.com/images/zane/allwacko.gif

MrLostman
Jun 4, 2004, 07:53 PM
Eclair?

*thinks and starts to cry*

"I Shall impale you with your own face cause i am gonna cut off your face and make you eat it while you crap your voicebox out!"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 08:40 PM
MrLostMan, head on over to Furankunichan's thread for the ones non related to these.

----
Zang! Who is that, prowling over the candy store! It is Kef, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He roars apocalyptically:

"I'm going to brutalize you so forcibly, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 08:43 PM
Hark! Who is that, prowling out of the fields! It is Delsaber, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! It grunts mightily:

"I'm going to torment you beyond the end of time, and plunge you into financial ruin!!!"

---

Running over the freeway, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Sinow Beat! And he gives a mighty howl:

"I'm going to fuck you until your rump glows, and hijack your momma's airplane!!!"

Sinow Beat has in it for _Ted_ http://www.card-revolution.com/images/zane/allwacko.gif

Mixfortune
Jun 4, 2004, 08:50 PM
Whoa EP3 madness... they finally snapped.

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling on the candy store! It is Teifu, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He howls vengefully:

"This one's for you, mom! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!!"

---

Who is that, running out of the mini-mall parking lot! It is Ohgun, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to torment you until you're pissing shit!"

noob-of-fury
Jun 5, 2004, 06:03 AM
Over the river and through the woods you can hear N00b of Fury cry...

"I'm going to break your face and smoke it!"

Kizaragu
Jun 5, 2004, 07:03 AM
How dissapointing. My battle cry is the same as Gamdalf.

FOAtHeart
Jun 5, 2004, 07:20 AM
Hark! Who is that, prowling over the icy wasteland! It is NAVi, hands clutching a vorpal blade! She grunts vengefully:

"I'm seriously going to smash you until war is peace, then make toast!!!"

Typical, it involves food. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_Ted_
Jun 5, 2004, 12:06 PM
On 2004-06-04 18:43, Mixfortune wrote:

Running over the freeway, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Sinow Beat! And he gives a mighty howl:

"I'm going to fuck you until your rump glows, and hijack your momma's airplane!!!"

Sinow Beat has in it for _Ted_ http://www.card-revolution.com/images/zane/allwacko.gif

*shakes fist at Sinow beat*

Ness
Jun 5, 2004, 12:31 PM
Prowling on the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Ness! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm seriously going to pound you until you bleed out your eyes!!!"

noob-of-fury
Jun 5, 2004, 06:50 PM
Bounding over the corpses of the most recent victims you hear Ash scream...

"I'm going to kill you so hard that you'll shit kittens!!"

noob-of-fury
Jun 5, 2004, 06:53 PM
Who is that, running on the tundra! It is Flare Kojima, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a booming scream, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I bring darkness and mayhem until everything has croaked!"

----

Running across the icy wasteland, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Tempest! And he gives an ominous howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I slice through beating hearts like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!"

----

Zang! Who is that, prowling across the terrain! It is Johnny Depp, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fuck you until you acquire caulrophobia, and throw you out the airplane door!!"

----

Hark! Who is that, prowling amidst the mini-mall parking lot! It is Keiari, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He howls thunderously:

"I'm going to fuck you into the stuff of nightmares, and roll you in creamy neugut!!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noob-of-fury on 2004-06-05 16:58 ]</font>

Sef
Jun 5, 2004, 07:02 PM
Who is that, stalking through the fields! It is Sef, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He cries vengefully:

"I'm going to fuck you into the fourth dimension, then make toast!"

God I'm busy.

RFB
Jun 5, 2004, 07:11 PM
Mine sucks:
Who is that, running out of the wasteland! It is RFB, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a mighty cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you until you are hot and bothered, then steal your lederhosen!"

but this one made me laugh till I died and came back to life:
Striding along the desert, wielding a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Red Ring Rico! And she gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm seriously going to torment you so badly, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!"

Edit: just noticed.. this is my first post in FKL!! I feel bad.. and for some reason, guilty http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2004-06-05 17:14 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Jun 5, 2004, 07:18 PM
Stalking across the icy wasteland, swinging a studded crowbar, cometh PhotonDrop! And she gives a vengeful grunt:

"I'm going to pound you like a first grade teacher, then steal your lederhosen!!!"

---

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling on the fields! It is a Chao, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!"

Kuea
Jun 5, 2004, 07:18 PM
thats exactly what I was gonna say RFB

you just told me on BB that you have never set foot in FKL

noob-of-fury
Jun 6, 2004, 02:40 AM
Lo! Who is that, stalking through the tarmac! It is John, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you backwards in time!"

----

Sprinting out of the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh Senior Winky! And he gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to smack you harder than God thought possible!"

----

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking over the tundra! It is Steve-o, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He roars mightily:

"I'm going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!"

----

Running out of the icy wasteland, carrying a mighty sword, cometh Tony Hawk! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to fuck you so utterly, the Earth will spin twice as fast!!"

----

Prowling through the fields, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Bob! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!"

----

Hark! Who is that, skulking through the icy wasteland! It is Noob Of Fury, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you like it's a new extreme sport!!!"

----

Running along the freeway, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a bladed baseball bat, cometh Legolas! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to smack you like it's a new extreme sport, then bake cookies!!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noob-of-fury on 2004-06-06 00:55 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Jun 6, 2004, 10:01 AM
Rampaging over the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Mome! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to clobber you like it's my job!!!"

-----

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking through the terrain! It is The Ice Cream Man!, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a booming cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to pummel you past the point of no return!"

-----

Hark! Who is that, sprinting over the tarmac! It is Pikachu, hands clutching a mighty sword! He cries ominously:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I shall avenge my ancestors!!"

-----

Sprinting along the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a burning branch, cometh Nightmare! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!"

-----

Zang! Who is that, stalking across the steppes! It is Your Mom, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He bellows homicidally:

"I'm going to fuck you with such zeal, you will wake up from the Matrix!!"

-----

Running over the terrain, clutching a meaty axe, cometh Me! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to beat you until you bleed puke, then make toast!"

-----

Prowling along the terrain, wielding a thorned whip, cometh Somebody! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to pummel you so painfully, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!"

-----

Hark! Who is that, rampaging along the tarmac! It is A Disgruntled Mail Man, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars thunderously:

"I'm seriously going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!!"

-----

Striding over the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Robo47! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to bruise you with such disregard for common sense, you will polymorph into Godzilla!"
(lmao)

-----

Zang! Who is that, sprinting on the hotel lobby! It is Lolipop Lolita, hands clutching a thorned whip! She screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to torment you until you spontaneously degenerate!!!"

-----

Who is that, skulking across the wasteland! It is HUnewearl_Meira!, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! She bellows gutterally:

"I'm going to fuck you until you're bright blue!!"

-----

Prowling out of the candy store, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh The President! And he gives a booming bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !!!"

-----

Prowling along the tarmac, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Bill Gates! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to brutalize you until you're bright blue, and trade you for a candy bar!!"

-----

Zang! Who is that, stalking across the desert! It is A Random Moderator, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a gutteral cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!!!"

-----

Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting on the tundra! It is Shigeru Miyamoto, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a bloodthirsty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you will polymorph into Godzilla!!"

-----

Prowling on the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh a really hot chick! And she gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm seriously going to fuck you until you taste like chicken!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2004-06-06 08:18 ]</font>

Sef
Jun 6, 2004, 11:19 AM
Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling along the terrain! It is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with an ominous grunt, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, man, that's some good coffee!!!"
--------------------------------------------------
Sprinting through the icy wasteland, wielding a studded crowbar, cometh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif! And he gives a bloodthirsty scream:

"I'm going to beat you with such zeal, you will polymorph into Catherine Hepburn!!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-06-06 09:19 ]</font>