PDA

View Full Version : Asshole Legits

PJ
Jun 5, 2004, 11:30 PM
Yesh. I do play legitly... but it's quite disappointing when a legit player thinks they are superior to cheaters.

the ppl lookin at game codes are the hackers, the one who suck ass, like you, seems u ppl just got to be more air headed, wait thats the pimples cause ur all fucking neards, why dont u cocksuckers go OUTSIDE for a fucking changes, stupid queers the lot of u

And this was all because we were telling this guy that the Beat-Time Theory was BS.

And the saddest part is... he'll probably claim he got a Red Ring from a Purplenum Ill Gill http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

If Kef were around, he'd know what I was talknig about in that last sentence XD (Is Kef still lacking his internet?)

Shigecki
Jun 5, 2004, 11:40 PM
Funny thing what he said didn't make any sense. Seems u ppl got to be more air headed. What the hell did that mean?

I saw the original post, and he started out real calm, and when he heard something that he didn't want to hear, the fireworks went off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2004-06-05 21:43 ]</font>

geewj
Jun 5, 2004, 11:45 PM
Feel free to rant about topics, but please don't point fingers at specific users. Although you didn't use his name, a direct quote from a recent topic is almost the same thing.