PDA

View Full Version : SKYLY

Robert_Garcia
May 6, 2002, 11:15 PM
Can I get anything else in the Utimate Caves other than Chainsawds or Angry fist?

Malkavian
May 7, 2002, 11:37 AM
Skyly is one of worst ID in caves, you can find other things like red sword.But with my skyly lv 171 i still havent found anything good in caves.But i've seen 4 mil lily and 5 red slime with my id in caves ult.They dropped crap tho.

Skyly is better in mines and ruins, but i found flame garment in forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TeamPhalanx
May 7, 2002, 05:32 PM
I don't think SKYLY is that bad for caves. If you have a RAnger the CHAIN SAWD can actually be useful in Ultimate mode.

Robert_Garcia
May 8, 2002, 12:20 AM
On 2002-05-07 09:37, Malkavian wrote:
Skyly is one of worst ID in caves, you can find other things like red sword.But with my skyly lv 171 i still havent found anything good in caves.But i've seen 4 mil lily and 5 red slime with my id in caves ult.They dropped crap tho.

Skyly is better in mines and ruins, but i found flame garment in forest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Im at level 114 and to quote that famous line from Spaceballs:

"I aint found $#*@!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Garcia on 2002-05-07 22:21 ]</font>

Malkavian
May 8, 2002, 04:17 PM
Chain sawds are useful for HUcast and rangers but after finding 12000 chain sawds and having enough kikass chain sawds for all areas i dont want to see the dam thing again, and i prefer 100 times a pair of red daggers

huntlyon
May 9, 2002, 04:51 PM
just started a skyly humar, been focusing on leg up work for mags and a soul eater to make life easier till vhard weapons are available, wanna make sure i have a few mags grown solely on mono fluids or mates for later down the line......kinda a pain to make a 186 pow mag later down the line when you have no access to monomates in the shops.....anywho, what do i have look forward to in ult mode on a whole though?

Robert_Garcia
May 9, 2002, 09:32 PM
On 2002-05-09 14:51, huntlyon wrote:
just started a skyly humar, been focusing on leg up work for mags and a soul eater to make life easier till vhard weapons are available, wanna make sure i have a few mags grown solely on mono fluids or mates for later down the line......kinda a pain to make a 186 pow mag later down the line when you have no access to monomates in the shops.....anywho, what do i have look forward to in ult mode on a whole though?

Well if ya gotta know...heres what awaits you in Ultimate mode: DEATH!!!

Forest: You fight Bartles and Barbles instead of Boombas and Goboombas. They are very large as well as very strong. Instead of GigaBoombas you fight a thing called a "Tollaw" which is a big insect-looking thing. Its both faster and stronger than the previous two... Instead of wolves, you fight enemies called "Gulgus" and "Gulgus-gue" they have the tendency to cast slow when they hit you. The Boss is a "Sil Dragon" everything it does can freeze you on the spot.

Caves: You fight giant mole things called "Vulmers" and "Govulmers" they are both fast and powerful. "Melqueek" is the strongest of them. Remember those Lillys that poison you? Well now instead of shooting poison, they spit out Megid, the Death spell. If it hits you, youre instanly dead. the Nano Dragons and Pan Arms are still there and twice as strong. The boss is called "Dal Ro Lie" and hes a lot like "De Rol Le" only hes stronger and more agressive.

huntlyon
May 11, 2002, 09:17 AM
I meant weapons/items wise....I've gotten 3 other chars up to beat ult falz and my main is in her 120s

Robert_Garcia
May 11, 2002, 10:25 PM
Well I can only tell ya what Iv'e found...

Forest:
- Red Handgun
- Ancient Saber
- Victor Axe
- Stag Cutlery

Caves:
- Chain Sawd
- Angry Fist

Mystil
May 13, 2002, 01:38 PM
You know it would just make me angry if I found a Stag cutlery in Forest. Cause it's MALE ONLY. Anyway..

Um..SKYLY is definitly good in Ruins, but I don't know about mines. We suck in caves.

Robert_Garcia
May 13, 2002, 08:03 PM
On 2002-05-13 11:38, Silhouette wrote:
You know it would just make me angry if I found a Stag cutlery in Forest. Cause it's MALE ONLY. Anyway..

Um..SKYLY is definitly good in Ruins, but I don't know about mines. We suck in caves.

Heh heh...So far, Ive found a total of 5-6 Stags...Those things are pretty cool!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 14, 2002, 07:19 PM
Nei's Claws are female only. See Sonic Team isn't sexist:)

Malkavian
May 16, 2002, 02:23 PM
Madam's Umbrella, Madam's parasol, Handgun:MILLA, Flight fan, rico's earrings, safety heart, love heart, and maybe some more are female only hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Robert_Garcia
May 17, 2002, 12:05 AM
Which ones are Male only? Other than the Stag?

Robert_Garcia
Jun 5, 2002, 03:15 AM
Hey...how much longer before I find something good?