PDA

View Full Version : I am just as good as you!

Topazfalcon
May 8, 2002, 12:55 AM
My rant is that, I play games just as good as any male. My being female takes nothing away from my gaming ability. So many people I talk to, online or in real life, once they find out I play video games,its like, wow, are you any good? Any good?! Of course I am! I am damn good! And i have never touched any of that Barbie or other girly game crap. I play all the same games that the guys do. So, just to let you all know, that is my rant of the week, just because I have heard it one to many times in the past few days. By the way... anyone want to play online with me? ^_^;

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 8, 2002, 01:35 AM
Well, you could still be a man on the inside... =Owo=

ABDUR101
May 8, 2002, 02:01 AM
....are you sure that you're good, or are you just exaggerating?

...you have proof...right?

..were you under the influence?

.are you SURE??

XD

I'm sorry, its late and I could'nt refuse...yeah, there are alot of good female gamers out there, BELEIVE IT OR NOT...but there are quite afew that can kick alot of ass. Not that there should'nt be, I mean just because your female doesn't make you less possessed with "kill-ability" or "Foot-up-your-ass" skills.

So when the nay-sayers speak, just bitch slap them and say its only a taste of things to come http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kasera
May 8, 2002, 03:24 AM
On 2002-05-08 00:01, ABDUR101 wrote:

So when the nay-sayers speak, just bitch slap them and say its only a taste of things to come http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And it tastes like pepperoni! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif =^w^=

Being a female gamer really isn't that odd is it? O_o Always seemed kinda natural to me.

Of course that's probably the pepperoni talking. =x_x=

Ash1ey
May 8, 2002, 05:38 PM
On 2002-05-07 22:55, Topazfalcon wrote:
My rant is that, I play games just as good as any male. My being female takes nothing away from my gaming ability. So many people I talk to, online or in real life, once they find out I play video games,its like, wow, are you any good? Any good?! Of course I am! I am damn good! And i have never touched any of that Barbie or other girly game crap. I play all the same games that the guys do. So, just to let you all know, that is my rant of the week, just because I have heard it one to many times in the past few days. By the way... anyone want to play online with me? ^_^;

yep what you say is true i know many female gamers and there all really good. And yeah sure ill play with you online

Mystil
May 8, 2002, 11:40 PM
The problem is. Female gamers are so rare, that to actually meet one, you'd be like "are you any good??" and stuff like that..I have a sister that is an awesome gamer in Fighting genre type games.

Ash1ey
May 8, 2002, 11:55 PM
On 2002-05-08 21:40, Silhouette wrote:
The problem is. Female gamers are so rare

not really i know alot of female gamers

Topazfalcon
May 9, 2002, 02:26 AM
must be nice to know lots of female players. Most of my friends are guys, since all the females I know think videogames are boring... How could they think that?! Well... some games are ^_^; Oh well.

Mystil
May 10, 2002, 10:25 AM
On 2002-05-08 21:55, Steve II wrote:

On 2002-05-08 21:40, Silhouette wrote:
The problem is. Female gamers are so rare

not really i know alot of female gamers

So do I, but in real life. ON the internet they are rare. And then you don't really know, unless revealed otherwise.

Last_Saiyan
May 10, 2002, 03:56 PM
I recently teamed up with a random wandering Fonewm to battle against these two Fonewearls because they thought it would be fun. They're both girl players by the way, we played rule 6- Right after the countdown to start these two little things "Beat" the cr@p out of me and my partner. In fact my partner kept hitting me w/his techs too. Geez, they knocked the stuffings out of that scrawny Fownewn and he was out cold with 5 minutes to spare, they were following my blood trail. That first round, they kicked the $hit out of us...so for dessert, they wanted another round, my dumb partner said yes and it was on, but the second round was different because I didn't take it for granted that they would be easy game just because they were girls. Again, my goofy looking fonewn partner died innocently with both of them still pretty fresh. I managed to kill the one that was busy setting off traps and then it was just me and the Alpha female. The only thing that allowed me to beat her was because I had played alot of Battles and with a record of 53 wins and only 4 losts, it wasn't favorable that I would lose this match. I killed off her last lives with 2 or 3 left of my own. It was inevitable that a tie breaker should come next and I was on pins and needles at my end of the dreamcast while my partner was being cocky and talking smack about the win. 3rd round repeated the 2nd one with my poor partner being prison raped by these two cute short fonewearls. The good thing is this time he managed to take out the Beta female and leaving me with just again the strong one. This 7 yr old gal was giggling in the lobby 25 minutes ago but now I can see blood run down her mouth and I believe the pupils are now replaced by all white eyes. I tried every trick in the book, set ice traps and wiggle like hell out then zonde and foi the cr@p out of her, hide shakingly behind walls...I literally have to throw all my signature moves just to keep her at bay. It came text book like a really good battle, both of us at our last life. She blasted me with all the ra's techs while I was using the basic ones so she ran out of tp...thank God!!! I capitalized on that and answered her only choice of cute stubby fists coming at me with a huge Megid. *Blooshed, and it was all over. That was one of the best battles I've had in a long time and while my dumb partner was cheering in the lobby and throwing nonesense crap like Males will always dominate, I had found the next stage of respect for female players. They can and will kick your a$$. My stars were just aligned right that night.

Mystil
May 13, 2002, 09:35 AM
while my dumb partner was cheering in the lobby and throwing nonesense crap like Males will always dominate

LOL! We do in some aspects, but gaming doesn't seem to be one of them lol.

TeamPhalanx
May 18, 2002, 07:26 PM
Most games are targeted toward male teens, so most gamers are males. I know some female gamers, but most tend to play more rpg (story) or strategy oriented games.

I'd be happy to team up online.

On a side note, I've been called gay plenty of times for playing Dance Dance Revolution http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guile
May 19, 2002, 05:23 AM
hah funny! yeah most of the girls I know that play games...play dance dance revolution...and thats the only game they know..(no offense)

I always think woman kick ass in games so I always choose them!

Guile
May 19, 2002, 05:25 AM
On a side note I hated being a female char when I first started on PSO...cuz everyone would hit on me and it pissed me off!

Alisha
May 20, 2002, 12:53 PM
Female>Male bwahahaha!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shotie
May 22, 2002, 04:09 PM
I guess it's because most people expect that games are too violent, or that girls would rather talk about boys and clothes and makeup and hair rather than play a good game.

Now, admittedly, I don't like sportsgames, but I do like RPGs, and fighters, and so on. My favorite fighters are the DarkStalkers series, actually...(gee, where ever did I get my son's name Demitri at?)

Female gamers are simply rarer than male ones. So are adult gamers.

I'm in a really rare group:
I'm an adult (24), female, MOTHER. hahaa

Zio
May 23, 2002, 10:19 PM
the problem is there are no female gamers who are good looking in my school. All the hot girls in my school, put on make-up, smoke weed, get drunk, and fuck a lot of guys.

dekar
Jun 26, 2002, 12:46 AM
On 2002-05-09 00:26, Topazfalcon wrote:
must be nice to know lots of female players. Most of my friends are guys, since all the females I know think videogames are boring... How could they think that?! Well... some games are ^_^; Oh well.

Heh, though few people know it, i'm a female gamer... and yes.. most of my friends are male.. just cause most of the girls around where i live are boring and flitty (no offense to those who are flitty) i usually just hang around guys cause they're funny and crap. ^_^; i have like, 1 female friend and she only likes sonic adventure 2 o.o
Heh again, cause only 3 people like videogames in my family, me, my mom and my 7 year old brother. >.>