PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Rico and the joys of living here

Shattered_weasel
Jun 8, 2004, 01:40 PM
Well for the few of that know....(polished and ness)

This weasel moved from his quiet house in Clarksville TN to Ramey, Puerto Rico. I really didn't think much of it except im going to miss that big anal hole polished and a select few.

Well lets start the trip....Ok we are on the plane....weee this is fun. Now we get off the plane and whats this!!!! They lost our stuff.....minor setback thats cool. We soon get that back the next day.

Not done. All our stuff is not here yet. Like my bed and computer and stuff I need, iRO....and CS. Well it seems that the US moving company and the PR company are having some disputes. Well that doesn't matter has nothing to do with me. Well it does if the Puerto Rican company likes to hold our stuff hostage. HEY THAT ISN'T FAIR!

Also I was at a game stop playing a demo for something and some guy came up to me and asked something in Spanish....I said "Si"and left the game cause I had no idea what he said.

Well im out Peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shattered_weasel on 2004-06-14 12:21 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jun 8, 2004, 05:03 PM
On 2004-06-08 11:40, Shattered_weasel wrote:
Well for the few of that know....(polished and ness)

*randomly forgets last few times she bugged shattered*
o.O

Have fun !!~
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RFB
Jun 8, 2004, 05:25 PM
If you need any help with Spanish, you got a native speaker here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

_Ted_
Jun 8, 2004, 05:38 PM
Good luck.

Why did you move anyways?

Allos
Jun 8, 2004, 05:46 PM
You moved to Puerto Rico and you don't speak Spanish??? Tu estas screwed. Pay for my ticket and I'll fly outta Ft. Lauderdale to be your weekend translator.

Shattered_weasel
Jun 15, 2004, 11:46 AM
Ok updated on the shit that is going on. Still don't have my stuff and every time we call they say stuff like not our problem or shit like that.

So I have to use my father's laptop at some other guys house for the internet, that is why im on right now.

But I guess im back for this week.

O and we moved here because my dad became an ass crack searcher AKA Customs