PDA

View Full Version : Mag Farmers?

Maskim
Jun 8, 2004, 04:45 PM
Alright, after like 3 nearly finished mags stripped from me by fsods in the past week, I've decided to contract this one out. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif What I want is a rati with red red wings, built by skyly or yellowboze, with photon blasts farilla, pilla, and mylla & yulla. Stats 05/135/60/00.

If you're interested in the job, let me know what you'd want in exchange. If not....well, I've already started mag attempt # 4...I give it a couple days before it fsods away too. :/

Sitka
Jun 8, 2004, 05:37 PM
I couldn't tell from your sig which system you play on. If it's xbox, pm me. I have some ratis that might fit your needs.

Maskim
Jun 8, 2004, 06:59 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention that. Gamecube.

Extreme2
Jun 8, 2004, 07:26 PM
I might be able to help. But one catch. I don't have a red mag. A have a whole boat load of yellow mags. So, you have a red mag then I might be able to help!

Maskim
Jun 8, 2004, 07:40 PM
That I do! A red baby mag. What are you looking for in exchange for your efforts?

Coolest-Mum
Jun 9, 2004, 07:45 AM
I have many mags, i can do it for you. PM me if you want me to raise one. and do you have a list of items? im legit so i would expect legit items in return.

SophiaSeed
Jun 15, 2004, 03:23 PM
doesnt seem complicated at all, a regular mag job should be a problem. Visit me on thursday american time, i'll get back home from france then. I can raise it for you if you want, not a problem, but i would need 500000 meseta to do it. Thats only to cover the expenses of the mag, mostly likely it will cost more than that, but i feel generious. Ill be in vega 1 or 2. probably in the lobby, since i dont have any mags to build as of right now.

Maskim
Jun 15, 2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks everyone who responded. I've been playing offline mostly the past few days, able to avoid fsod, and was able to finish the maggy myself. Thanks again though. Sorry to waste the time.