PDA

View Full Version : a mouse drawing through boredom

mwseifer
May 23, 2002, 02:26 PM
here is a mouse drawing i done this evening through shear boredom. the character is from my comic, or soon to be comic called "black and white" and you can look at it here: http://mwseifer.netfirms.com/sarrus-1.gif
my other promised phantasy star online fanarts will be coming shortly, due to the scanner i use being a silly thing.

Kupi
May 23, 2002, 06:45 PM
For mouse art, that's pretty good.

Second Kupi: "Pretty good??"
*smack*

First Kupi: Uh... yeah. I mean, it's really good. One heck of a lot better than I can draw with a mouse. O_o Keep up the good work! ^_^

Deathkiller
May 24, 2002, 10:29 PM
well WOW that is pretty neat... So you're new here eh? Wel its good to see a few optimistic artsits again, perhaps this place is going to boom again when the GC and Xbox versions come about, good luck to all of you, I, myself, am going to move on to bigger and better games though, sorry to upset you, though i have an Xbox, I don't want to play PSO on it... really.... I know what it's going to be: THe same old levbels and mosnters with just a FEW new features but nothing you can't experience in a day...

PSO is a game that will always be high on my list of favorite games, but I just can't stand it any longer really... it took my being banned I think,thats when I really realized that it didn't ammount to anythign and ACK i'm ranting again srory its just I rarley post here please just ignore me all together...

mwseifer
May 25, 2002, 09:25 AM
thanks for the compliments guys and i can understand what you mean about the pso thing DeathKiller, and you've probably been around since early PSO days, i've just been an observer since the early days and only recently been able to afford PSO and PSO is losing it's greatness as it were to some people but to me it's still great and i shall play until i get bored of it which will be some time.
"that might not make much sense because i'm still asleep kind of and it's 3:25pm, heh"

mwseifer
May 26, 2002, 09:21 AM
i thought i might just stick another mouse drawing i done lastnight on here, it's of the same character i drew before
http://mwseifer.netfirms.com/sarrus-frontal.gif

X-thirteen
May 27, 2002, 04:58 AM
how come his eyes go over the hair?
cool drawing anyways

mwseifer
May 27, 2002, 08:28 AM
heh, good point, i dunno why his eyes go over his hair it's just the way i draw, i guess.

gypsy
May 28, 2002, 12:04 AM
not bad drawing at all dude, especially for mousework ^_^

john
May 29, 2002, 02:27 PM
thats wicked cool, ican only draw faces but isuck at bodies. but i doubt i could do nething like that with a mouse. do all ur chars have hair under their eyes? it looks cool none the less. keep us posted on ur comic

blitzer03
Jun 20, 2002, 04:48 AM
John

we are opposites... I can draw bodys good while you draw heads good. My drawings of people are all faceless, usually corpeses or robots with their heads cut off or decapitated people that are somehow alive...