PDA

View Full Version : So I once had this lollipop

PhotonDrop
Jun 11, 2004, 08:34 PM
it was 5 inches in diameter and had tons of flavors in it. Flavors like raspberry, chocholate, strawberry, cherry, lemon, lime, green apple, sour apple, banana, peppermint, spearmint, cinnamon, grape, watermelon, and pink lemonade. It tasted good on some licks because there was just the right flavors mixed around, but then there were the bad licks(never try chocolate watermelon mint and raspberry at the same time! X_X).

I enjoyed eating that lollipop for weeks. when I got to the center, there was a small disk of bubble gum! (yay!) Well, when I finished the whole thing, I wanted another...

has an event like this ever happened to any of you?

Sayara
Jun 11, 2004, 08:36 PM
I wish i eat lollys anymo...
But the Twinkle doesn't eat anything these days

Bradicus
Jun 11, 2004, 08:39 PM
I loved those jaw breakers that were larger than chicken eggs. It took a good long time to lick through all of the layers of taste to get to the sour innards http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_Ted_
Jun 11, 2004, 11:25 PM
Ummmm....I had some gum once.....and then I bought a Twix and spit the gum in the trash!

Trugeta
Jun 11, 2004, 11:47 PM
the time when i finally got to the center of a totsie pop, but i lost count how many licks it was.