PDA

View Full Version : What ID is best to find a TWIN BRAND?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 23, 2002, 08:35 PM
I've found a TWIN BRAND with my YELLOWBOZE character no %. I would like to know which ID is best for finding them so I can maybe get one with percentages.
Version 1 ID, Legitimate not hacked.

Malkavian
May 24, 2002, 06:45 AM
Well is hard to find, and you are very lucky to have found it with yellowboze. Oran is supposed to be the best for it. In vhard ruins and i found 2 with viridia in the same place

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 25, 2002, 12:25 AM
My TWINBRAND was found in the Mines, very hard, right after finding two DOUBLE SABERS as well.
I heard GREENNIL is the best to find rare swords, does this include TWINBRAND and STAGCUTLERY as well as KALADGOLG AND DURANDAL?
In the meantime I will be hunting for it!

Daikarin
May 31, 2002, 06:11 PM
I'm an ORAN and I do mine-ruin hunting off and online a lot... but I didn't manage to find one yet. Still, it is said that in Very hard Mines and normal ruins there's a chance to get it. On Ultimate, sometimes you can find it on boxes at ruins 1. Now, I think this applies to ORAN...

TeamPhalanx
May 31, 2002, 09:43 PM
Well, in non-ultimate mode:

YELLOWBOZE = Saber type weapons
ORAN = Double Saber and Dagger type weapons
SKYLY = Sword type weapons

DURANDALs are quite rare, sometimes given by Volt Ops and Hildeblues.

GREENILL finds so many FLAME VISIT that it's sickening.

Your best chance to get weapons like STAG CUTLERY & KALADGOG is to go online and ask a v2 person to get 'em for you. They're plentiful in Ultimate mode.

Archangel_Of_Flame
Jun 2, 2002, 01:09 AM
is purplnum able to find any of those double weapons?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 2, 2002, 08:38 AM
Everyone finds double sabers easily. As for the rest... Well, I wouldn't bet on it.

Daikarin
Jun 24, 2002, 09:34 AM
And in Ultimate Mode? Is there any area in which Twin Brands can be found? If so, with wich sec ID?

Jason
Jun 24, 2002, 09:58 AM
I always find Stag Cutlery in FOREST 1 from a box in Ultimate Mode. My ID is REDRIA. I only found 2 DOUBLE SABERs in my game. They're very rare, so is the MAGICAL PIECE. Only 2 found in my game as well and not anymore since then. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Have to keep hunting. I found 4 Red Handguns during one run through the Forest (OFFLINE) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I sold them all for about $500 000 because not one of them is better than the one I'm using yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Good money.

VariantXL
Jun 24, 2002, 08:32 PM
Im yellowboze and i found a stag cultery in Ult forest once in a box. had no percents though.

Cyrus_Junden
Jul 1, 2002, 06:33 PM
what purplenums find

Daikarin
Jul 2, 2002, 06:29 PM
Some guy told me that it is only possible to find a Twin brand when you have around 300 hours of gameplay. Is this true? Or does the 300 hour thing only increase the odds of finding one?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 4, 2002, 12:32 AM
On 2002-06-24 18:32, VariantXL wrote:
Im yellowboze and i found a stag cultery in Ult forest once in a box. had no percents though.

Don't feel too good since everyone finds those in the ult forest 1 boxes. Thus, sooner or later you'll get a % one.

I'm not sure about the high hour thing since there are 1000+hour people out there and do they get LAVIS CANNON and HEART OF POUMN like candy? Probably not. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blue-Hawk
Jul 4, 2002, 04:46 PM
On 2002-07-03 22:32, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
[quote]
Don't feel too good since everyone finds those in the ult forest 1 boxes. Thus, sooner or later you'll get a % one.

sorry, but only 1/2 of the id's (the A type i think) find stags in the ultimate forest 1. the other half (B type i think it is) finds silence claws.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 5, 2002, 02:14 AM
Ah ok.
That poster has YELLOWBOZE like myself so we were able to get them.

shinokou
Jul 5, 2002, 12:40 PM
YELLOWBOZE seems to be quite the shitty ID. What fools woudl actually WANT it?

<looks left, then right, then down at his sig>

oh. right. <smiles weakly>