PDA

View Full Version : List of things that bug me today

Logical2u
Jun 13, 2004, 05:33 PM
Ugh? Eh... a bit angry at the last one nowadays.

1. Pop ups that aren't 'popups' and not pop ups that ARE 'popups'

For example, PSOworld's IM popup is blocked but the scrolling ads at the top aren't. Geocities Pagebuilder is a popup. Their ads arent.

2. People that misrepresent the high scores!

On Heliattack 2 on miniclip, there are 3 top scores that are exactly the same from the same person. They clicked it like 5 times. Putting me legitimently at 2500th.

3. Stupid PSO players.

You don't quit game in gamecube multiplayer with MY CARDS, and MY GAMES. AND ALL OF MY PEOPLE.

4. Stupid people who believe spam/chain letters.

"If u dont send 2 15 peps u die! pass on!" Er, no, you idiot. Read the damn grammar, it obviously isn't from a Microsoft Exec, especially since I've had it 2 times before.

AND WHY DO YOU SEND IT TWICE YOU FOOL!?

5. STEALTH MISSIONS!

Oh my god, I rented (and almost bought) Legend of Zelda 4 Swords Adventure for the gameplay.

THEN, you jam in on of those damn cliche stealth levels. What the hell is your problem? I couldn't even bet the demo of Metal Gear Solid without dying. And you expect me to do it when the only way to avoid the lights is to make noise, which brings the to you and not the noise? What the hell are you guys talking about? I can walk by the edges of the spotlight without being detected, and being in the peripheal vision of 2 spotlights (about 4 squares away) automatically chucks me in jail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2004-06-13 15:34 ]</font>

Alighieri
Jun 13, 2004, 05:55 PM
ekhem....

Mosquitoes

Yes, the literally BUG me - I`ve been out on a walk this evening and they got all over me! ....I belive I have a fever right now...

Deathscythealpha
Jun 13, 2004, 06:06 PM
Sunburn
My fault really, i spent to much time in the water park and not enough time thinking about getting sun cream and finding some shade, now im a delightful shade of red. ANd it hurts like hell. Why cant my skin tan like others and why does the sun have to burn you?!

*shakes fist at sun*

Alighieri
Jun 13, 2004, 06:09 PM
On 2004-06-13 16:06, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Sunburn

Hmm...you`ll be ready for peeling anytime now^^

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 13, 2004, 07:53 PM
"No Pain No Gain"
Who ever invented that rule is a bastard, I've been aching for two days straight. I went to my friend's party when I could barely move without hurting. It STILL hurts to move my arms and legs!

Tabloid Shows
Why do they air meaningless shows like Inside Edition and Extra. Tell me why somebody would dedicate a freaking channel to tabloid shows?! What goes on in the lives of stars? WHO CARES?! It's hardly important to know who's wearing what to the emmys, nobody cares what's going on with Jennifer Lopez, and do they have to quote star comments?! Again nobody cares and those who do have no lives and have to try to live through the stars.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceOfBrokenGlass on 2004-06-13 17:54 ]</font>

Bradicus
Jun 13, 2004, 09:12 PM
Why do they air meaningless shows like Inside Edition and Extra. Tell me why somebody would dedicate a freaking channel to tabloid shows?! What goes on in the lives of stars? WHO CARES?!
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceOfBrokenGlass on 2004-06-13 17:54 ]</font>

Superficial Idiots

_Ted_
Jun 13, 2004, 10:12 PM
Excessively negative people
People who create lists of everything that bugs them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Ted_ on 2004-06-13 20:12 ]</font>

DarthFomar
Jun 14, 2004, 02:45 AM
Reality Television

I have hated this tv fashion for quite some time......if it literally takes over TV, I guarantee I'll cut my cable in a heart-beat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

J-J-Jimlad
Jun 14, 2004, 10:35 AM
Digimon
Why did they have to invent it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

space_butler
Jun 14, 2004, 01:02 PM
hey digimon is cool...the first time you see an episode...

the evil things are constant mindless repeatsespecially when its something bad enogh to miss the first time round...

anwserman
Jun 14, 2004, 01:06 PM
On 2004-06-14 00:45, DarthFomar wrote:
Reality Television

I have hated this tv fashion for quite some time......if it literally takes over TV, I guarantee I'll cut my cable in a heart-beat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

I'll cut the cable TV service but not the cable-internet access. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Armok
Jun 14, 2004, 01:25 PM
complusive complainers
Unless you have to go 12 miles to gather water you aint the most hard done by person in existance

PhotonDrop
Jun 14, 2004, 01:38 PM
idiots who think they must clear an entire room 'for the team'
IT'S NOT FOR THE TEAM IF THEY CANT GET ANY EXP, RETARD!!

15 year old 'cops'
idiots totally misrepresent the figure authority was supposed to be, theres no way in hell I'm going to listen to some kid who's younger than me.

Idiot cousins who have to frag their own team mate in any multiplayer game
self explanitory

people telling me which system is better
ask me if I care about the 'better' system, I want my Gamecube! not your lame X-Box!

14-16 year olds talking about their penis size
I seriously doubt its that big, let alone being there at all

GET WITH SSJ!
No thanks, go to hell