PDA

View Full Version : Couples From Hell!

Sojo
May 27, 2002, 07:06 PM
How come some folk insist on having an online boyfriend or girlfriend...?!

Get outside god-dammit!

And if you do have one, then please oh please don't make it ruin the experience for the rest of us!!

I've had to just leave games entirely because the team had an online couple who kept on saying "I Looooooove Yoooooooouuuuu!!!".

It completely alienates the other players! It ruins the fun there once was! And if you have any tactics or plans, PLEASE don't keep them to yourselves whispering to each other through simple mail! Tell the rest of us!!

And have some decency and play if you're in the game! It would be ok if you stayed in the lobby or something, but hanging back doing sod-all and then swooping in to gather up all the items without so much as a by-your-leave than just feth off!

But I got the last laugh! Sojo is a Force, and he got the Dragon Slayer in forest, just as one particular online gf (Hunewearl) was racing to get it first!

Don't complain, if you're there! It'll make up for all those mind mats you nabbed!

Anyone else think that gaming couples ruin the fun?

TeamPhalanx
May 27, 2002, 08:29 PM
I really don't understand the online relationship thing, but hey, it's their thing. The ones I know, for the most part, aren't item seekers, so I don't have any complaints.

pixelate
May 27, 2002, 09:55 PM
On 2002-05-27 17:06, Sojo wrote:
Get outside god-dammit!

Oh the irony in you telling people in online relationships to get outside when you're the one spending time doing something as unconstructive as bitching about it.

War_Child
May 27, 2002, 10:01 PM
you need a tall glass of

STFU

You have a problem with online relationships? Leave the fucking game, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Dumbass -.-

jello44
May 27, 2002, 10:25 PM
[quote]You have a problem with online relationships? Leave the fucking game, nobody is forcing you to stay. [quote]

funny, because I don't remember reading that online couples was part of pso gameplay.

hmm you know, I love it when people jump at someone's throat when someone else states their opinion. Ah, the wonder that is PSOW.

Personally I really don't care, as long as they don't alienate the other people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jello44 on 2002-05-27 20:53 ]</font>

Gryph
May 27, 2002, 10:56 PM
Well technically yeah it is. ^_^
PSO is an only comunity. If I'm not mistaken BF/GF relationships are part of a comunity. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Maybe kinda weird, but no reason to complain about it. :/

ABDUR101
May 28, 2002, 01:12 AM
Guess what, its a game, and ultimately it doesn't matter what anyone does as long as they aren't harming you, your character, and how you play.

The purpose of playing a game is to have fun, and if throwing a fake relationship/marriage into the mix makes it more fun, than by all means, go ahead.

Feel free to bitch about it, just as long as you realise it isn't going to change anything.

Be glad people are having fake relationships/marriages in-game than doing something worse, like PK'ing you.

Hmm, fake relationships/marriages don't sound so bad now, do they, considering what these people COULD be doing that would be alot more harmful to the world of PSO.

Shrevn
May 28, 2002, 10:46 AM
Great Answers -Pixel, Jello!
*hands them a star*

Like pixel said- if you have the time
to waste and spend it on typing about
somenthing thats bothering its really
not going to help.
and like jello said- Online relationships
dont come from pso. by gettin a online
girl or guy doesnt mean its all in PSO!

My theory is not 2 offend the dude who made this topic, but i think he's just lonely
and cant even get a relationship online lol
Its like they say-
Hate what you cant Have.

Sojo
May 28, 2002, 06:37 PM
ironic telling online relationship folk to get outside?

That's not Irony. It would be irony if I said "Me and my online Girlfriend never do anything like that!"

And I did leave the game where this was happening. Didn't you read my post?

You can't really complain about me complaining; this is the Rants forum you know...
Don't be surprised if you find rants in a forum entitles, "Rants"

You may think adding a relationship makes it more fun. But my point was it makes it less fun for the others. I know of a PSO couple who folk now refuse to play with ever when they're together becasue it just becomes so boring. It's fun only to the couple, no-one else.

And I got a real gf thank you very much. Real life flesh and blood who I can go and see any time I like and share physical proximity with.
I guess you're really starting to hate me now, wobba.

Or maybe I should brace myself for a predictable outburst of "Oh yeah? Well, I touched a girl once! In a corridor..." or something along those lines anyway.

Greg
May 28, 2002, 06:39 PM
On 2002-05-27 17:06, Sojo wrote:
How come some folk insist on having an online boyfriend or girlfriend...?!

Get outside god-dammit!

And if you do have one, then please oh please don't make it ruin the experience for the rest of us!!

I've had to just leave games entirely because the team had an online couple who kept on saying "I Looooooove Yoooooooouuuuu!!!".

It completely alienates the other players! It ruins the fun there once was! And if you have any tactics or plans, PLEASE don't keep them to yourselves whispering to each other through simple mail! Tell the rest of us!!

And have some decency and play if you're in the game! It would be ok if you stayed in the lobby or something, but hanging back doing sod-all and then swooping in to gather up all the items without so much as a by-your-leave than just feth off!

But I got the last laugh! Sojo is a Force, and he got the Dragon Slayer in forest, just as one particular online gf (Hunewearl) was racing to get it first!

Don't complain, if you're there! It'll make up for all those mind mats you nabbed!

Anyone else think that gaming couples ruin the fun?

Hmmm When I played pso My Real Life GF played with me. Just because you don't have a GF and are jealous is no reason to tell me how to live my life. STFUKAYPLZTHANKZ

Sojo
May 28, 2002, 08:05 PM
Well, that's you with a real life GF which is not what I was talking about.

The title "Online Couples" was a bit of a clue that I was talking about online ones, not real ones, duh...

I do have a real gf by the way; I just said i did. But feth it, I'm not even going to rise to it...

Play away kiddies, just play away...

War_Child
May 28, 2002, 08:07 PM
You post a public rant, you better be damn well prepared to have people rant back at you.

Everything has to be done this way, you can't do this, you can't do that, blah blah blah. What the hell are you people, nuns?

Lighten up. You're bitching won't change anything -.-

watashiwa
May 28, 2002, 08:17 PM
... Just stay away from PSO marriages and you'll do fine!

TinyGrendel
May 28, 2002, 08:27 PM
On 2002-05-27 20:01, War_Child wrote:
you need a tall glass of

STFU

You have a problem with online relationships? Leave the fucking game, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Dumbass -.-

http://www.forumfiles.com/052002/Shut-Up.jpg

i think that gets the point across better.

KodiaX987
May 28, 2002, 08:51 PM
Can someone put up the uncensored version? I'm making myself a collection of insulting pics! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Here's what I've got so far:

-My "News Flash! You Suck!" pic.
-"You're a fag."
-Bobby the Kitten
-The apple who says "Guess what? No one gives a shit!"
-MiB "You will forget this thread ever happened."
-Pope "I see you masturbating!"

TinyGrendel
May 28, 2002, 09:13 PM
On 2002-05-28 18:51, KodiaX987 wrote:
Can someone put up the uncensored version? I'm making myself a collection of insulting pics! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Here's what I've got so far:

-My "News Flash! You Suck!" pic.
-"You're a fag."
-Bobby the Kitten
-The apple who says "Guess what? No one gives a shit!"
-MiB "You will forget this thread ever happened."
-Pope "I see you masturbating!"

here, just go to http://www.forumfiles.com/042002/ or http://www.forumfiles.com/052002/ (just replace 05 with whatever month you want) and wait.... and wait... for 1000+ thumbnails to load. I'd recommend you use opera to load it.

Sojo
May 28, 2002, 09:13 PM
Bitching may not change anything, but it lets all the anger out; that's what this place is for for feth's sake!

So stop bitching about bitching being pointless!

And thanks Kodia for changing the subject! It was badly needed!

This topic was suddenly turning into "My online gf's got bigger tits than yours!" for a moment there...

watashiwa
May 28, 2002, 09:33 PM
Rant on, my brother. Rant on.

Word.

TinyGrendel
May 28, 2002, 09:36 PM
On 2002-05-28 19:33, watashiwa wrote:
Rant on, my brother. Rant on.

Word.

that's what the rants forum is for... ABC, 1-2-3, i can read!

Hey, sojo guy... you better shut up before i whip out my online gf with enormous tits.

watashiwa
May 28, 2002, 11:29 PM
On 2002-05-28 19:36, TinyGrendel wrote:
Hey, sojo guy... you better shut up before i whip out my online gf with enormous tits.

Does TinyGrendel look extra tiny next to those?

LollipopLolita
May 29, 2002, 02:08 AM
not if he stands next to you

War_Child
May 29, 2002, 05:36 AM
Heh, what if irl, the online gf is actually a guy, and he has extremely huge tits anyways?

Ewwwwwwwwwww manboobs >_<

jazzyfox
May 29, 2002, 10:52 AM
My online girlfriend (http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html) is such a slut she'll talk to anyone.

Sojo
May 29, 2002, 06:22 PM
Well placed link...

But are her tits big?

TinyGrendel
May 29, 2002, 07:32 PM
On 2002-05-29 08:52, jazzyfox wrote:
My online girlfriend (http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza/eliza.html) is such a slut she'll talk to anyone.

damn i'd never thought i'd see the ELISA AI again.

Last_Saiyan
May 30, 2002, 11:48 AM
I had a relationship before on pso and frankly, I let my friends know that I was busy and they understood because not everyone wants to hear your mushy stuffs but when we were playing I'll just pause a couple of times and email the cutesy things as not to make my buds feel uncomfortable. It's a manner thing like kissing in public but hey, some people aren't really aware of this, but if they aren't and you are then I'd find another game because it's like having a relationship at school and someone rants about it to keep it at home, chances are, these things can happen anywhere. It's just advised not to try it at the White house. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sojo
May 31, 2002, 08:23 PM
That's what I'm talking about!

The kind of couples that throw all of what they do in your face!

It's the real life equivelant of having sex right there in front of you while you're trying to talk to a friend.

Like the randy neighbours in the Fast Show...
"*uh-uh-uh* Oh, hello there! Nice morning isn't it! *uh-uh-uh*"

KodiaX987
May 31, 2002, 08:31 PM
Either you had bad luck, or you are pushing it. I'm hinting towards the second option!!

Shrevn
Jun 1, 2002, 10:25 AM
I got lost on the big tits part....
*sigh*

War_Child
Jun 1, 2002, 10:02 PM
On 2002-05-31 18:23, Sojo wrote:
That's what I'm talking about!

The kind of couples that throw all of what they do in your face!

It's the real life equivelant of having sex right there in front of you while you're trying to talk to a friend.

Like the randy neighbours in the Fast Show...
"*uh-uh-uh* Oh, hello there! Nice morning isn't it! *uh-uh-uh*"

There's a big difference. Throwing mushy stuff around is ALOT different tha someone fucking right infront of you. To be that dumb, i'm guessing you are too young to understand the concept of what sex is anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

There's a difference between *kiss* and *slides his big fat cock into ______ and humps*

TeamPhalanx
Jun 2, 2002, 08:49 AM
Someone put an end to this rant... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Marionette
Jun 2, 2002, 08:54 PM
I dont know about all the love stuff, but I've made some pretty nice friends online. I just wish I lived near some of them so I could meet them in person.

jello44
Jun 3, 2002, 12:36 PM
I agree, someone just lock this topic.

There are people who like to RP and there are people who don't. Just leave the kid alone, he has the right to speak his mind, afterall, that's what this forum is for. He made his point, and it's over.

War_Child
Jun 3, 2002, 02:39 PM
I agree, lock this topic.

And jello, he spoke his mind in a public forum Like his right to rant, we have the right to rant back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jello44
Jun 3, 2002, 04:41 PM
yes, but there are more intelligent things to say other than "Shut the fuck up".