PDA

View Full Version : Cool rare, boss! Unfortunately, your FOnewearl is in anothe

KodiaX987
Jun 14, 2004, 08:46 PM
Tonight, I found a nifty TP/Revival unit. 12 stars.

On my RAcaseal.

Though I will never be able to enjoy this useful piece of shit, I nevertheless put it in my stash as a souvenir of how a rare fucked me over once again!

Mixfortune
Jun 14, 2004, 08:51 PM
Ugh, I used to hate that.
Of course, now I take offline multimode for granted...
I keep forgetting that the DC didn't have offline multimode, but I don't know why.

Fortunately for myself, the vast majority of the rares I found in ver.1 and 2 were equippable by my HUmar... especially the nicely percentages Red Sword and Imperial Pick... but I found a few Summit Moons... :|

Armok
Jun 15, 2004, 03:34 PM
TP revival is shit from what I remember. So no biggie

Eihwaz
Jun 15, 2004, 03:52 PM
On 2004-06-14 18:46, KodiaX987 wrote:
Tonight, I found a nifty TP/Revival unit. 12 stars.

On my RAcaseal.

Though I will never be able to enjoy this useful piece of shit, I nevertheless put it in my stash as a souvenir of how a rare fucked me over once again!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

You still play DC, eh? Why don't you upgrade? Just don't care enough? Short on cash?

Or you could use hax0red servers...I'm not supposed to talk about that though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

KodiaX987
Jun 15, 2004, 08:19 PM
All versions of PSO except V1 and V2 are pieces of shit in my opinion. I might get PSU if it decides to come out, or maybe, MAYBE Blue Burst, but screw the GC and X-Box versions. Besides, with the flurry of games I've got on my DC, I have no reason to get another console right now.

Sord
Jun 15, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-06-15 18:19, KodiaX987 wrote:
All versions of PSO except V1 and V2 are pieces of shit in my opinion. I might get PSU if it decides to come out, or maybe, MAYBE Blue Burst, but screw the GC and X-Box versions. Besides, with the flurry of games I've got on my DC, I have no reason to get another console right now.

I want a DC, they had the best games, yet I never got my hands on one (though my friends did, hence why I know about their games.) I was upset when they said they would stop making them, and I was thinking "WTF? Why are the quitting manufacturing... well, at least they are still making games, but now how the hell am I gonna get one?!"

My friend offered me one, but I haven't the heart to take it from him, and I can't pay him seeing as I never have any money. Any ways... yeah... I tend to get high level canes and rods with hunters for some reason... so, yeah, I'm out...