PDA

View Full Version : a lesson learned too late

dekar
May 29, 2002, 08:25 PM
I made a HUcast (assassin) and he was an oran. that char is the hardest stupid thing i have ever raised! (could barely defeat de rol le at lvl 20) and finds the crappiest rares so far. (agito, parasite wear, battle verge, dragon slayer, bloody art, and proto regene gear) in hard mode. i have found and bought 5 scape dolls so far (used at least 3.
Now, i want to start a new char instead of goind into very hard mode but, after 59 hours, (lvl 56) i am hesitant to do so :|
Any advice?

Gryph
May 29, 2002, 08:28 PM
ARE YOU INSANE!?
An Agito in hard is damn fine. So is that other stuff.

dekar
May 29, 2002, 08:29 PM
the agito is a fake. i haven't figured out where to go to make it real http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jello44
May 29, 2002, 08:51 PM
ok, I forget the exact year, but if the Agito isn't 1975 (or was it '73) you'll never be able to turn it into the Oriagito.

You'll need the 3 books of Kitana in order to make it real. If you have the 1975 (or '73) and the 3 books of Kitana, take it to the guy in the "seek my master" quest and he will turn it into the Oriagito.

Gryph
May 29, 2002, 09:03 PM
Um Jello, you don't need the books. They just help you determine if it's real or not.

jello44
May 29, 2002, 10:55 PM
*rolls eyes*

but you still need the 3 books...

god damn....

KodiaX987
May 29, 2002, 11:02 PM
Did you find '75 Agito? Nope, you told me yourself. So how can you tell me for sure it takes the books?

pixelate
May 29, 2002, 11:03 PM
I dunno. I have a Oran HUcast that's in the 120s and it wasn't that hard to raise. One good thing you'll get are Red Daggers in ULT Caves. I found some on my first run through. Just keep at it.

[Are, Is, whatever!]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-05-29 21:04 ]</font>

jello44
May 29, 2002, 11:09 PM
ok look

There are three possibilites :

1) get all three books of Kitana and any Agito to get it formed into the Oriagito.

2) Find a 1975 Agito and talk to the tekker, it wil change to Oriagtio.

3) it might be possible to also find this, however, the rarity of it has to be insanely high.

There, that's how you get it, end of discussion.

dekar
May 30, 2002, 06:42 AM
i didn't find my agito in hard mode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i found it in normal

TeamPhalanx
May 30, 2002, 02:32 PM
It's not option 1. Phalanx has all 3 books and a bunch of fake agitos.

I say stick with your character. Unless you're stuck offline line, don't switch.

dekar
May 30, 2002, 03:00 PM
i am permanently offline (have been, for, like, forever) and will be until further notice (too damn long)

Last_Saiyan
May 30, 2002, 03:39 PM
If you're playing offline, it's best to go as either a ramar, hunewearl, or humar because of the supplementary spells, you will be as strong or if not stronger than a hucast with plenty of other cool techs like resta so that you wouldn't be stocking tons of mates and going back and forth from towns. In no time you'll get that 50 hours back and a better gaming experience.

dekar
May 30, 2002, 04:43 PM
yeah well, i'm raising a RAcaseal now, it's pretty fun, but i am thinking of deleting her for another (the 5th this month due to boredom) HUmar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TeamPhalanx
May 31, 2002, 12:52 PM
If you're stuck offline you'll always be bored.

neko-chan
May 31, 2002, 04:33 PM
Oran is a good ID for Hunters.

As you said you get daggers (Bloody Art and Red Daggers in Ultimate). If you like their attack style you'll be an happy Hunter.

Sometimes you can also buy daggers at the shop with nice percents (I have Bloody Arts with 50% against anything).

In order to get the Orotiagito you don't need the 3 books of Katana. Just keep in mind that the real one is model 1975. Once you find it, go to Seek My Master quest and talk to the guy standing near the bank.

The only downside for you, as a Hucast, is that with an Oran ID you find a lot of Mind Mats...

dekar
Jun 3, 2002, 09:49 PM
so says you
all i can find is..... well, useless swords:(

Sojo
Jun 4, 2002, 12:57 PM
I thought that if you got an Agito and takle it to the guy in Search For My Master, he determines whether it's real or not,

But it takes all 3 books to turn a real Dousetsu Agito into an Oritiagito. Only the Real Dousetsu Agito can become an Oritiagito

Ain't that how it works?

dekar
Jun 9, 2002, 10:06 PM
it doesn't matter much, cause my agito is a 1980 model, and i have been told it's useless http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Otaku
Jun 11, 2002, 08:39 PM
keep going with it i have my hucast otaku which i have lost three times but hell u have oran when u get ur character built up u might have the chance to find lavis blades so keep at it

Sojo
Jun 12, 2002, 10:56 AM
I've noticed something odd, everyone talks about Orotiagito, and I've seen an Orotiagito myself...

But my main character, Dalmein, has an OrItiagito, not OrOtiagaito....

That's odd...

dekar
Jun 12, 2002, 09:20 PM
what's up with that?
now i'm confused o.O