PDA

View Full Version : Daily Hint #01: Quick-Fix Beer Bong

LostHero
Jun 18, 2004, 08:42 PM
Want the rush of a beer bong, but lack a funnel and tubing? Don't fret, just follow this easy guide.

You Need:
- one plastic straw, w/ bendable top
- one bottle of beer (cans don't work)
- #optional# bottle opener

Instructions:
1. Open bottle of beer.
2. Place straw vertically into bottle of beer. Make sure the bendable top is outside the bottle.
3. Using your palm, bend and hold the straw top down parrallel to the side of the bottle.
4. Now you are free to "chug" your beer at a previously impossible rate due to the increased air flow.

Sef
Jun 18, 2004, 08:57 PM
If I drank. I'd commend you.

KaFKa
Jun 18, 2004, 09:01 PM
dude, they make a product that does the exact same thing, youre just using the ghetto version.

nub

LostHero
Jun 18, 2004, 09:07 PM
This is for those emergency situations, where all you have is beer and a few straws in a closet somewhere. ^_^

DarthFomar
Jun 19, 2004, 05:49 AM
Getting slammed is overrated. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Though it may seem fun..........*you probably know this by now* but, don't drink and drive.........

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LostHero
Jun 19, 2004, 06:54 AM
I like drugs, alot, so maybe my opinion is bias. Regardless, I think almost everything bad about drugs comes from ignorance. Something I learned during my first year of college.

Ignorance, in that drugs are majorily either used irresponsibily or for the wrong reasons. The former, in that most people do not know their limits drinking or what drugs actually do to them, and the latter in that they are used as methods to gain social popularity in place of personality and common interest. Both of which, respectivley lead to over-doses and empty lives.

These are problems I rarely encountered until I moved to mainland united states for college. At 14 I knew exactly how many beers or shots I could handle without becoming sick, and how my diet affected it. Similarily, I learned how to act and handle myself in a safe manner.

The drama and tragedy surrounding drugs (I am talking about weed, alcohol and slightly about painkillers) is almost always because someone brought up in an american ideology 'of drugs being bad and to avoid them at all costs' is put into a situation involving drugs and acts inapproriatley.

People are so sheltered from drugs, and so subjegated to truth/freevibe/etc images of classic stereotype stoners or drunks drowning children, running over kids, getting raped, and all the rest of these terrible images that if they chance upon actually using drugs they will of course act in an unguided manner that will in essence perpetuate the images portrayed by these anti-drug companies.

Drugs are recreational, and ideally used for enhancing mood and social situations. It is only under perverse use they cause harm. I'm rambling so hard right now I'll stop lol.

I am not condoning the use of drugs, and make sure that I am not suggesting the only fun to be had is while smagged. I am merely saying that perhaps the problem lies in the person rather than the substance.

Kadavreski
Jun 19, 2004, 07:15 AM
sorry tripple post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mechgun_mike on 2004-06-19 13:26 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Jun 19, 2004, 07:16 AM
On 2004-06-19 04:54, LostHero wrote:
I like drugs, alot, so maybe my opinion is bias. Regardless, I think almost everything bad about drugs comes from ignorance. Something I learned during my first year of college.

Ignorance, in that drugs are majorily either used irresponsibily or for the wrong reasons. The former, in that most people do not know their limits drinking or what drugs actually do to them, and the latter in that they are used as methods to gain social popularity in place of personality and common interest. Both of which, respectivley lead to over-doses and empty lives.

These are problems I rarely encountered until I moved to mainland united states for college. At 14 I knew exactly how many beers or shots I could handle without becoming sick, and how my diet affected it. Similarily, I learned how to act and handle myself in a safe manner.

The drama and tragedy surrounding drugs (I am talking about weed, alcohol and slightly about painkillers) is almost always because someone brought up in an american ideology 'of drugs being bad and to avoid them at all costs' is put into a situation involving drugs and acts inapproriatley.

People are so sheltered from drugs, and so subjegated to truth/freevibe/etc images of classic stereotype stoners or drunks drowning children, running over kids, getting raped, and all the rest of these terrible images that if they chance upon actually using drugs they will of course act in an unguided manner that will in essence perpetuate the images portrayed by these anti-drug companies.

Drugs are recreational, and ideally used for enhancing mood and social situations. It is only under perverse use they cause harm. I'm rambling so hard right now I'll stop lol.

I am not condoning the use of drugs, and make sure that I am not suggesting the only fun to be had is while smagged. I am merely saying that perhaps the problem lies in the person rather than the substance.

QUICK!!get his ip and report him to the police!!!

Kadavreski
Jun 19, 2004, 07:16 AM
!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mechgun_mike on 2004-06-19 13:25 ]</font>

LostHero
Jun 19, 2004, 07:20 AM
spamming (3 of the same post), is against forum rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2004-06-19 05:25 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Jun 19, 2004, 07:24 AM
On 2004-06-19 05:20, LostHero wrote:
spamming, is against forum rules.

*bangs head against computer screen*

^ is not spam, and even if it was this is a spam forum!!!

Outrider
Jun 19, 2004, 09:42 AM
On 2004-06-19 04:54, LostHero wrote:
At 14 I knew exactly how many beers or shots I could handle without becoming sick, and how my diet affected it.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry.

Maybe a little of both.

I'm thinking probably a little of both.

KaFKa
Jun 19, 2004, 10:16 AM
ya know, he has a valid point on everything.

back in the good ol' days kids drank and smoke at 12 or earlier, and learned the hard way what their limits were. and look what that age spawned.

honestly, i would rather have a world of high people than sober people. makes the whole thing more relaxing

Armok
Jun 19, 2004, 11:41 AM
I knew how to build one, I also know how to make a really top weed bong. However if you think about it these things are so blatently easy to work out its not even worth telling.

Kadavreski
Jun 19, 2004, 03:27 PM
On 2004-06-19 09:41, Armok wrote:
I knew how to build one, I also know how to make a really top weed bong. However if you think about it these things are so blatently easy to work out its not even worth telling.

IP!!!!!!!

LostHero
Jun 19, 2004, 06:10 PM
On 2004-06-19 07:42, Outrider wrote:

Maybe a little of both.

Like europeans, I was introduced to alcohol casually - glass of wine, to beer etc. None of which, ever done in a "rager" type manner. Always casually, and only in situations where such activities were appropriate. I fail to find anything funny or sad about it.

Btw, thankyou KaFKa.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2004-06-19 16:11 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Jun 20, 2004, 07:20 AM
On 2004-06-19 16:10, LostHero wrote:

On 2004-06-19 07:42, Outrider wrote:

Maybe a little of both.

Like europeans, I was introduced to alcohol casually - glass of wine, to beer etc. None of which, ever done in a "rager" type manner. Always casually, and only in situations where such activities were appropriate. I fail to find anything funny or sad about it.

Btw, thankyou KaFKa.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2004-06-19 16:11 ]</font>

=(