PDA

View Full Version : The weird things that go on in my house now the pso ep 1&2

UltraVixen18
Jun 1, 2002, 01:31 AM
Oh where to start..we (me and dustan) pre orderd pso from buy rite (i hope it comes soon!) and now he has stop shaveing and wont shave untill he gets pso online, and me i quit smokeing so i can live to see pso 30 years from now. all i know is im throwing a huge party when i get it and everyone is invited so come south carolina for my pso party!!!

Nerd
Jun 1, 2002, 01:36 AM
*packs bags*

are there going to be.....*geeky smile* GIRLS at this party??!!

*does the robot*

ABDUR101
Jun 1, 2002, 03:44 AM
On 2002-05-31 23:36, Nerd wrote:
are there going to be.....*geeky smile* GIRLS at this party??!!

...yeah...I'm going to be there. Not that you'd have a chance or anything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Falkon
Jun 1, 2002, 10:21 AM
Cute Abdur.

It's about 12 hours to SC from here...mmm, nah, I think I'll pass.

rbf2000
Jun 1, 2002, 12:36 PM
Well, I hate to seem like a downer, but I've ordered from buyrite before, and they're not the best. (Although I've never done a pre-order through them). Also, it's not PSO online (phantasy star online online...?) just PSO.

Well, I hope you get it soon, or dustan grows facial hair slowly o.O

EDIT: spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-06-01 10:56 ]</font>

Alielle
Jun 1, 2002, 02:53 PM
Buy Rite's physical store looks like a cover for drug dealing or something, seriously. Despite the fact that they have a cop on duty there for some reason...

Anyway, I hope you're praying to whatever deity you worship that the game arrives at your house eventually. By the way, I think you should use Amazon.com or something, but, whatever. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zio
Jun 1, 2002, 08:30 PM
If you didnt know, the PSO GC Trial starts now I believe and runs for about a month, so dont expect it till July, probably August.

UltraVixen18
Jun 1, 2002, 08:58 PM
I would KILL dustan to get my hands on the trail but i dont know jp so i cant order it unless someone can show me how? or somewhere els thats in english where i can get it.

shinokou
Jun 2, 2002, 04:47 PM
yesssssssss.... can someone give a link to order this thing?