PDA

View Full Version : "what's your problem?"

Wyndham
Jun 21, 2004, 07:01 PM
yeah, but how else would you react if your mom threw a mug of coffee at your face at four in the morning??
she then made e recreate little stick puppets for a church activity
i almost cut the little dude's head off cuz iu was shaking so much. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
what does she need me that bad for??

RFB
Jun 21, 2004, 08:28 PM
Mothers are annoying like that. You only choices are to deal with... or to deal with it. meh.

In my case, the annoying was my brother. Always waking me up by literally jumping over me. And he is 12 years older. Imagine how my stomach usually ended up.

DruidMettool
Jun 21, 2004, 09:03 PM
Moms + Religion = Nazis

lain2k3
Jun 21, 2004, 09:09 PM
On 2004-06-21 19:03, DruidMettool wrote:
Moms + Religion = Nazis

Mom + mental illness + sister with mental illness = worse.

Sef
Jun 21, 2004, 09:59 PM
Your mom threw a mug at you? Then asks you to do something, man that just isn't right. Does that happen alot?

shifter
Jun 21, 2004, 10:41 PM
though moms go through this stage every once and a while and you just have o deal with it or leave. the only thing to do if its unbearable(though im not suggesting it till you get a steady income), is to move out. ive been tring for a few years now but cant cause school is taking up my money.

Daikarin
Jun 22, 2004, 09:20 AM
On 2004-06-21 17:01, Oran1324 wrote:
yeah, but how else would you react if your mom threw a mug of coffee at your face at four in the morning??
she then made e recreate little stick puppets for a church activity
i almost cut the little dude's head off cuz iu was shaking so much. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
what does she need me that bad for??

Why would she throw coffee in your face at that time? Was it to wake you up?

It's none of my business, but that's not right. You should just tell her that. If she wants a favor out of you, she at least should have some respect.

Were you arguing or something? Even if you were, that's not a nice example she's showing, pardon my opinion.

Daikarin
Jun 22, 2004, 09:21 AM
Double post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-06-25 16:37 ]</font>

Wyndham
Jun 22, 2004, 11:16 AM
well, she was angry at me, and i guess she was trying to wake me up.
the burns on my hands are gone now, tho.

Armok
Jun 22, 2004, 11:17 AM
If you try the

'give me some respect thing you get'

'I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, YOU INGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD NOW DO IT'

Not worth the effort to try and argue

Scejntjynahl
Jun 22, 2004, 12:31 PM
On 2004-06-22 09:17, Armok wrote:
If you try the

'give me some respect thing you get'

'I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, YOU INGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD NOW DO IT'

Not worth the effort to try and argue

my answer:

"not my fault the condom broke!"

Arinoma
Jun 22, 2004, 09:14 PM
My mom pulls sporadic fits of 'crazy mother spurt of insanity syndrome' too, meh. It only gets worse as they force you to go participate in church related activities. I mean, shouldn't it be your decision if you want to go to church or not? Especially irrational acts by your mother giving you further reasons to doubt the worthfulness of the activity(ies)...

Zzzzzz
Jun 23, 2004, 02:56 PM
Eh, I don't know about the mom+religion=nazis comment, or the "Mom does weird things like that every once in a while" consindering that's never happened to me before. I mean, the only thing that bothered me when I was younger that I remember was the fact I couldn't see many PG-13 or any R-rated movies. The only thing really bothering me now is the fact I can only be on the computer a few hours a day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zzzzzz on 2004-06-23 12:57 ]</font>

Guile
Jun 25, 2004, 04:24 AM
If Jesus Christ himself threw a mug of coffee at my face at 4 in the morning I'd ask "What the HELL is your problem?!"

Daikarin
Jun 25, 2004, 06:39 PM
On 2004-06-22 09:16, Oran1324 wrote:
well, she was angry at me, and i guess she was trying to wake me up.
the burns on my hands are gone now, tho.

And so she decided to burn up your face and hands? If it were me, I'd ask for an apology. Why not throw in a kettle with boiling water, by the way?

Linear88s
Jun 28, 2004, 10:48 AM
That just isnt right. And just to re-inact soem scene?? And at 4 in the morning?? Some people need rest, and dont need to have burning hot coffee poured on them to early in the morning. You seriously need to do something. How about you do the same thing, and demand she spell the alphabet backwards, to the tune " Mary had a little Lamb" at 4:15 in the morning. Do this so you can explain that you gave her some le-way.