PDA

View Full Version : Mag Farmer for Hire!

Extreme2
Jun 21, 2004, 09:42 PM
Ok, im bored and I need something to do! So y not raise mags. For the right price I'll make ur mag if I can (restrictions to ID, etc) Rare mags, etc. I have no mag cells so I can't help in that department. But just plain raising I can do. I don't have a fixed rate, so tell me what you want and what u might offer. Once a deal is struck I'll meet ya online and I'll get the mag to your specifide needs asap. It may take sometime due to the my job and other things I'm given to do outside of pso.

Note: Obviously, meseta must be part of offer so I can buy food for mag. (yes, I know that is incredibly obvious)
Note2: If u want a particular color mag, u may have to provide it. I have a limited range of colors.
Have Fun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Extreme2 on 2004-06-22 07:42 ]</font>

Smelly_Hippie
Jun 22, 2004, 07:20 AM
I kind of got struck by a really harsh FSOD yesterday, so I could use your service. I`ll pay you 300k legit meseta for a Bhima/Rati with about these stats:

Def:5
Atc:145
Ata:50
Whatsitsname:0

I`m going away for a month so thats the time you have. If you don`t check the site today I cant give you meseta to work with. So pm me fast if you want to do this.

SophiaSeed
Jun 28, 2004, 04:19 PM
i already do this. This is the only thing i do.

My prices are fixed by using the MagFarmer.exe program. I round the cost of making the mag down and that is the price.

For instance, a 5/45/25/125 red bana, costed 633220 meseta, it would cost you 600000 for me to raise it for you.

Fixed prices and quality mags, from a person who only works and deals in mags. Check out my website for details and such.