PDA

View Full Version : Who are you going for?

Gotta_get_away_from_me
Jun 2, 2002, 12:11 AM
C'est le Coup du Monde, 2002! C'est qui tu veux voire gagner?

Don't ask. Anyway, I was just wondering for who all you soccer fans will be cheering for this year at the 2002 FIFA World Cup in Korea/Japan! For me it is Croatia! Vas-y Croatie! Hrvatska, nai bolia! Well, who are you going for?

Dangerous55
Jun 2, 2002, 12:38 AM
Bosnia/Herzoglavania or Uzbekistan, DONT MAKE ME CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I dont really care, but if anyone, my home country of course(USA).

Balthor
Jun 2, 2002, 12:46 AM
its all about czheckoslostokaviotsisokstov! we own all you foolz LONG LIVE CZHECKOSLOSTOKAVIOTSISOKSTOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pulls of shirt while making 30000 laps of victory*VIVA LA CHECKLSOTSOSVSOSOSOSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AY AYYA YA YAY AYA YA YAY AY AY AY GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
i had to much caffeine yes...-.-;

but hey i vote usa or brazil or mexico http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-06-01 22:49 ]</font>

pixelate
Jun 2, 2002, 01:27 AM
I didn't know it was even coming up. Yay, I'm an ignorant American. I'm rootin' for the Falkland Islands, I suppose.

gypsy
Jun 2, 2002, 01:46 AM
I'm not into the world cup myself. I guess I'd say england, but it doesn't really matter - only football to me.

Reno
Jun 2, 2002, 10:56 AM
Well i'd have to say England, 'cause I ummmm... live there you know? However we aren't going to win, and I don't really care for the World Cup OR football (that's "Soccers" real name)

On the other hand, if Costa Rica wins then Coca Cola has to give me a free t-shirt so... GO COSTA RICA!

rbf2000
Jun 2, 2002, 12:01 PM
Heh, I don't think your going to get a t-shirt...

Reno
Jun 2, 2002, 02:01 PM
On 2002-06-02 10:01, rbf2000 wrote:
Heh, I don't think your going to get a t-shirt...

Why ever not? Is there something wrong with the Costa Rican team!?

On second thoughts... don't answer that...

AnubisOfTheEast
Jun 2, 2002, 02:17 PM
I'm pulling for Saipan.

Oh, wait, they don't have a team. It's just Wal Mart's slave country.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif