Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 01:51 PM
To the En-Ger-Land!

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 01:59 PM
Get in Owen!

Rainbowlemon
Jun 24, 2004, 02:02 PM
Wow, you're quick! For shame, it's not over yet!

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 02:18 PM
Teh Rooney is off :'(

Rainbowlemon
Jun 24, 2004, 02:22 PM
Damn the portuguese! Damn them all! It's an epedemic I tell you! (At least WE can take free kicks, hehe...)

Zaneatron
Jun 24, 2004, 02:23 PM
what happened to rooney? he get sent off or something, or substituted? (due to injury i would assume?)

Rainbowlemon
Jun 24, 2004, 02:37 PM
Got his ankle caught, his boot came off, and he pulled it, so he was subbed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif We're screwed!!

Zaneatron
Jun 24, 2004, 02:44 PM
Last time i checked Michael "Own" scored our goal, so its not the end of the world.

Darius Vassell has been looking good so far too, from the previous matches.

gahahah, made an amusing typo, ill let it stand, but should read Owen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

typo emphasised with the power of quote marks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-06-24 12:46 ]</font>

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 03:03 PM
LoL
How long till one of the Americans ask how their team is doing in Euro 2004?

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 03:24 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Mixfortune
Jun 24, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-06-24 13:03, Herogod wrote:
LoL

You'll be waiting a while.

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 03:28 PM
:S Hope we're not looking at another France V England

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 03:29 PM
On 2004-06-24 13:26, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2004-06-24 13:03, Herogod wrote:
LoL

You'll be waiting a while.

You're trying to make me look stupid but the thing is, I was being sarcastic!

Mixfortune
Jun 24, 2004, 03:34 PM
Yes, I know that.
Doesn't mean I can't say anything.

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 03:48 PM
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!

Zaneatron
Jun 24, 2004, 04:03 PM
On 2004-06-24 13:48, Herogod wrote:
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!

Best. Chant. Ever.

MrLostman
Jun 24, 2004, 04:04 PM
Footy? o.O?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 24, 2004, 04:08 PM
On 2004-06-24 13:48, Herogod wrote:
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif My wife's a referee.

Nai_Calus
Jun 24, 2004, 04:09 PM
Your wife's a wanker?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 24, 2004, 04:11 PM
She's a Taber, actually.

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 04:52 PM
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!

We're out :'(
Fucking Penalties!

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 24, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-06-24 14:52, Herogod wrote:
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!
The referee's a wanker!

We're out :'(
Fucking Penalties!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Kizaragu
Jun 24, 2004, 04:59 PM
Why the hell was our second goal disallowed!? There's was nothing wrong with it at all.
"Oh my god! The keepers on the floor! it's a foul!"
He's on the floor cus that's what they do asshead! Dive for it!

And how come they get a goal kick when our Rooney was (and deliberately) stamped on!? His shoe came off because of it!

And as for the penalty shoot out, they should of changed goal ends.
Pretty much every player who went up for a shot was complaining about the dug up uneven ground on the penalty spot...

And yes, The referee is a wanker.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 24, 2004, 05:04 PM
What is a Wanker?

Kizaragu
Jun 24, 2004, 05:14 PM
On 2004-06-24 15:04, Furankunichan wrote:
What is a Wanker?
It's English slang for someone who likes to pleasure themselves. 0_o;

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 24, 2004, 05:15 PM
I believe that the term relates back to masturbation, but it seems to generally refer to a finacially superior form of redneck.

MrLostman
Jun 24, 2004, 05:19 PM
Oh god! ITS ALL COMING TO ME! Now after reading this topic i see what the hell is soo cool about Soccer (footy)

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 24, 2004, 05:21 PM
You mean like, occasional streakers running nude across the field, dodging security guards and police officers?

MrLostman
Jun 24, 2004, 05:24 PM
Not really. But I think im gonna start watching Soccer. Which means after I move to N.C i will be one of the 5 people who watch Soccer in the whole state of North Carolina! I guess Soccer is easyer to get than NASCAR, lol thank god. I could never stand NASCAR.

PhotonDrop
Jun 24, 2004, 05:25 PM
Center passes to wing, wing passes to center, center holds it! Holds it!! HOLDS IT!!!

Rainbowlemon
Jun 24, 2004, 05:26 PM
On 2004-06-24 14:59, Kizaragu wrote:
Why the hell was our second goal disallowed!? There's was nothing wrong with it at all.
He's on the floor cus that's what they do asshead! Dive for it!

And how come they get a goal kick when our Rooney was (and deliberately) stamped on!? His shoe came off because of it!

And as for the penalty shoot out, they should of changed goal ends.
Pretty much every player who went up for a shot was complaining about the dug up uneven ground on the penalty spot...

And yes, The referee is a wanker.

In a nutshell. I am SO disappointed.

On 2004-06-24 15:04, Furankunichan wrote:
What is a Wanker?

...But that did cheer me up a little http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Herogod
Jun 24, 2004, 05:33 PM
Wanker is Enlgish slang for someone who wanks!
Wank-To masturbate
lol

But http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Rooney could've scored when that nob called a foul 'cos his shoe fell off... due to being stamped!

PortugalRules
Jun 24, 2004, 07:03 PM
(At least WE can take free kicks, hehe...)

At least we can take penalty kicks... unlike Mr. Beckham. We freaking won, and we owned you! You can't blame the referee on this one!

It is a foul, he can't be knocked off in his area, I'm a referee myself, Ricardo was pushed away by the attacker.

Pity. Portuguese players also played under the same circumstances...

That's just about everything you can complain of! The referee spared Cole some yellow cards too...

In resume, Portugal played better most of the game. You got lucky (stupid Costinha, stupid stupid) on the 1st goal. We played better, so we deserve the win.

PORTUGAL > (bigger than, you mathematical ignorants) ENGLAND

YOU are the epidemic. Go back home, and leave us be! Stop messing up in Albufeira!

End of story.

-- undersigned by the portuguese people

I guess I'll be flamed, but at least we won. Hahahaha.

EDIT - I didn't notice the amusing game stats... more proof of teh pwns. (http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/matches/Round=1582/Match=1059188/Report=TS.html)

As for this man...

http://www.euro2004.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/EURO/200320_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

He rules. My small homage to his work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PortugalRules on 2004-06-24 17:26 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
Jun 25, 2004, 06:11 AM
Oh dear God, someone actually signed up to PSOWorld as 'Portugalrules' to just brag about the win. That's ever so mildly depressing.

As for the game, I agree, you played better. However, whether or not you deserved it, I stand by the fact that the referee made an incorrect decision, as nobody actually game into contact with the goalkeeper, he fell over himself.

I'm still disappointed by England's performance, but then again, I'm also disappointed you'd sign up to a site dedicated to Phantasy Star Online just to sneer in our faces.

So, touche, you win, congratulations.

Herogod
Jun 25, 2004, 07:54 AM
On 2004-06-24 17:03, PortugalRules wrote:

(At least WE can take free kicks, hehe...)

At least we can take penalty kicks... unlike Mr. Beckham. We freaking won, and we owned you! You can't blame the referee on this one!

It is a foul, he can't be knocked off in his area, I'm a referee myself, Ricardo was pushed away by the attacker.

Pity. Portuguese players also played under the same circumstances...

That's just about everything you can complain of! The referee spared Cole some yellow cards too...

In resume, Portugal played better most of the game. You got lucky (stupid Costinha, stupid stupid) on the 1st goal. We played better, so we deserve the win.

PORTUGAL > (bigger than, you mathematical ignorants) ENGLAND

YOU are the epidemic. Go back home, and leave us be! Stop messing up in Albufeira!

End of story.

-- undersigned by the portuguese people

I guess I'll be flamed, but at least we won. Hahahaha.

EDIT - I didn't notice the amusing game stats... more proof of teh pwns. (http://www.euro2004.com/tournament/matches/Round=1582/Match=1059188/Report=TS.html)

As for this man...

http://www.euro2004.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/EURO/200320_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

He rules. My small homage to his work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PortugalRules on 2004-06-24 17:26 ]</font>

1.Look at the statistics you posted you nob we were % better!
2. > means greater than not bigger than you cocksucker!
3.The referee's a wanker and so are you!
4.You don't deserve the win our goal was perfectly good, the keeper wasn't even touched; watch the replay!
5.The Portugese (with a capital P, idiot) players were on their home pitch, they know how to take penalties! England complained to UEFA about how bad the pitch was!
For the record he was flame baiting!

Rainbowlemon
Jun 25, 2004, 09:40 AM
On 2004-06-25 05:54, Herogod wrote:
1.Look at the statistics you posted you nob we were % better!
2. > means greater than not bigger than you cocksucker!
3.The referee's a wanker and so are you!
4.You don't deserve the win our goal was perfectly good, the keeper wasn't even touched; watch the replay!
5.The Portugese (with a capital P, idiot) players were on their home pitch, they know how to take penalties! England complained to UEFA about how bad the pitch was!
For the record he was flame baiting!

Geez, uncalled for! For a start, pointing out his spelling mistakes is just a desperate attempt to start an argument. I mean, you were stupid enough to correct the capital on 'Portuguese', but forget the 'u' - IMO, not good grounds for argument.

Also, there's no need for swearing - If you want an abuse competition, take it to a PM, for God's sake.

Yea, I agree, again, that the referee made an unjust decision, but that doesn't call for yet more abuse - These things happen, life's a bitch.

I still stand by the fact, though, that instead of signing up to PSOW to make a statement, he (or she) should have gone to a football site instead.

Herogod
Jun 25, 2004, 10:05 AM
Heh yeh sorry...
!!!Mods check his IP logs it is more than likely that he has multiple accounts seeing as most wouldn't be reading if they didn't already have an acoount!
Mmmmmm Revenge!

Zaneatron
Jun 25, 2004, 10:18 AM
I believe this situation counts as trolling, and in the rules, it clearly states not to do this.

I think we can say bye bye reasonably soon to PortugalRules.

I also find it funny that your explaing the meaning of > on internet forums, comon, give us some credit, admittedly were not all geeks, but these are internet forums, people either know what it means already, or have learned from the forums in the first place.

I wanted England to win for 2 reasons:

1. Everyone would be happy, and keep the national spirit high.
2. There would be no riots.

Last night i went into Croydon, my local town. I was about to go into a club, and there were masses of people walking down towards us (not at us, but in our direction), pretty much yobs you could say.
I was about to hand my money to the bouncer when a guy came out and told the bouncers to stop charging and get everyone indside the club, i was happy i didnt have to pay, but it was in unnessasary circumstances.
The riot police were out in force again, and had to flush them out of town. And yet again, my local yob-mob made national headlines.

Tis a shame.

Also, keep hassling the site and members, please welcome senior IP ban http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Herogod
Jun 25, 2004, 11:33 AM
To add insult to injury Rooney was definitely fouled and he should've been given the free kick not those tossers...
Proof of this = Rooney has a broken bone in his foot!

Kadavreski
Jun 25, 2004, 01:05 PM
for once i agree with someone...

space_butler
Jun 25, 2004, 01:20 PM
*couldnt care less*

an i am english too...