PDA

View Full Version : Kinda made me mad

InfinityXXX
Jun 26, 2004, 05:46 PM
I had to go get some grocceries for my mom and i went in the store and i had a basketfull of groceries. I went to the counter and nonone was there. I remember seeing 2 employees that work for the store walking around goofing off. So i saw a guy hanging up prices and i said"excuse me, i umm need someone to ring these up". He storms towards me snatches my basket and scans my stuf all mean like. He then syas "Patience is a virtue!". I then say " well sorry for trying to pay for my stuff". Do u guys think i was impatient. I didn't want to get ghetto with him cause he was kinda old but i don't think i was imptient.

teflon
Jun 26, 2004, 05:51 PM
On 2004-06-26 15:46, InfinityXXX wrote:
I didn't want to get ghetto with him cause he was kinda old but i don't think i was imptient.

How does one get "ghetto" on a person?

Anyways, wrong board. Should go to Rants.

InfinityXXX
Jun 26, 2004, 05:53 PM
lol,Me and my freinds use that phrase as a joke a lot. I hope a moderator can move this topic to rants. I have so many windows open that i get confuse which board i'm on.

Eanae
Jun 26, 2004, 05:56 PM
No. I think you were right to speak up. I mean, it is there job isn't it? Dang slackers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bradicus
Jun 26, 2004, 07:46 PM
On 2004-06-26 15:51, teflon wrote:

On 2004-06-26 15:46, InfinityXXX wrote:
I didn't want to get ghetto with him cause he was kinda old but i don't think i was imptient.

How does one get "ghetto" on a person?

It involves a man, a woman, and a kiddy pool full of whipped cream...

Back on topic: Assholes that get pissed when asked to do their job need to be shot. Even if you lick nails for a living, it's your our fault. Not ours.

ABDUR101
Jun 26, 2004, 08:02 PM
You don't let a customer sit at the register when they're ready to ring up.

It's common sense.

Cowboy
Jun 26, 2004, 08:14 PM
Heh, i used to work as a bagger.

At least where i worked, the cashiers were not allowed to even leave the register unless it was their 30 minute break.