PDA

View Full Version : What items are gainable through quests?

area
Jun 4, 2002, 09:13 AM
I've only just got v2 (£30 for v2 and a keyboard), and I know that you can get v2 items through the v2 only online quests... but my question is what items can I get? And how?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 4, 2002, 03:04 PM
Let's see... online quests:

Toward the Future- Lots of goodies here, but also fairly tough. Ones only really worth getting here are Yamigarasu, Plantain Huge Fan, Ano Rifle, and Blue Ring; although, Flight Fan is pretty good if you have a RAcaseal.

Garon's Treachery/Rappy Festival- A pain in the arse quests to accomplish, but you'll end up with a Heart of Poumn if you do it right. It's a HUnewearl only weapon, so don't bother with it if you don't have one.

Mop-up- You can get different badges (bone, steel, and... er... I forget) via this quest. You'll end up with Panzer Tail (mag), Broom, and Wok. Trade the badges to the in front of the hospital in the TTF quest.

Famitsu- A whole lotta enemies in this one. You'll also get badges (bronze) from this quest. Trade the bronze for silver and silver for gold. Trade 3 gold for a weapon. (Maracas, Chameleon, and... forgot)

TeamPhalanx
Jun 4, 2002, 03:15 PM
To clarify:

Mop-up operations (caves, mines, and ruins) will get you bone, aluminum, and steel badges, respectively.

Weapons avaiable by giving up 3 gold badges are Toy Hammer, Chamelon Scythe, and Samba Maracas.

TTF items are:

Yamigarasu (SS rank, max kill)
Drill Launcher (sells for about 200k)
Maser Beam (most useless weapon)
Plantain Fan (cute, but not useful)
Plantain Huge Fan (SS rank, max kill)
Flight Fan (special steals exp)
Ano Rifle (SS rank, minimum kill)
Blue Ring (SS rank, minimum kill)

You can also get accessories by doing the love test during TTF, which can be turned into Marina's Bag, but that's only available to owners of the JPN version.

TedEdFred
Jun 4, 2002, 10:13 PM
You can also get a TP material from the rappy quest. Just play the rappy lottery thing over and over. Seems the only place you can get those.

area
Jun 5, 2002, 04:31 AM
Thanks! That helps a lot.

I've just failed for the third time to get the Heart of Pouwm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Malkavian
Jun 5, 2002, 10:04 AM
You can also get accessories by doing the love test during TTF, which can be turned into Marina's Bag, but that's only available to owners of the JPN version.

PAL version too

TeamPhalanx
Jun 5, 2002, 10:47 AM
Damn Sonic Team and their anti-American policies