PDA

View Full Version : "But you said no a second ago!!"

KodiaX987
Jun 27, 2004, 02:23 PM
Situation: In one particular online game, there is a weapon nicknamed the "DH", which is extremely powerful and thus extremely cheap. Thus, whenever we start up a game, we usually ask if DHs are permitted or not, and usually the game master says they're not allowed.

One game we start. Full game, 8 people, party time, for once in a lifetime, and no DHs allowed. A few shots are exchanged, and it's up to the yellow player to go.

He DHs me right in the face.

I call out the breaking of the rule, and the guy promptly tells me to go fuck myself. I ask the game master to confirm, and his only answer is that:

"FUCK OFF BITCH"

I'm then kicked out of the game.

Here is a suggestion to keep Al Quaeda from making a 747 crash into your asshole: uphold your rules AND STICK THE FUCK TO 'EM.

Ness
Jun 27, 2004, 03:19 PM
I would remember playing Starcraft in gmaes that "said no rushing" and there was always someone that rushed.

Kadavreski
Jun 27, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-06-27 12:23, KodiaX987 wrote:
Situation: In one particular online game, there is a weapon nicknamed the "DH", which is extremely powerful and thus extremely cheap. Thus, whenever we start up a game, we usually ask if DHs are permitted or not, and usually the game master says they're not allowed.

One game we start. Full game, 8 people, party time, for once in a lifetime, and no DHs allowed. A few shots are exchanged, and it's up to the yellow player to go.

He DHs me right in the face.

I call out the breaking of the rule, and the guy promptly tells me to go fuck myself. I ask the game master to confirm, and his only answer is that:

"FUCK OFF BITCH"

I'm then kicked out of the game.

Here is a suggestion to keep Al Quaeda from making a 747 crash into your asshole: uphold your rules AND STICK THE FUCK TO 'EM.

some people are real fucktards,but,hey, your kodia.no one could pwn you.