PDA

View Full Version : Serious Notice:

geewj
Jun 27, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Please note that Fresh Kills is still moderated and while you can freely spam in it, it does not mean that you can be an idiot there."

Ok, I think it's about time that I emphasised this part of the fourm rules.

Now if there was a place for spam on the forum, FKL is definitaly it. However, as has been a side of discussion for quite some time, there is a difference between the kind of spam that goes on in FKL, and absolute moronic redundancy. And FKL is simply not the place for the latter.

Have I taken away your right to be a moron? Of course not. If you feel the unquenchable urge to spew out a bunch of nonsensical crap, then find someone on AIM who is willing to listen to it. And I promise, I won't lift a finger to stop you. But having to wade though it on the forum is severely limiting the enjoyment I, and many others I'm sure, get out of being here.

Now this does not mean you can't still have spam jags, and I'm not going to start warning people for spamming in FKL. Nobody should feel worried they might get warnings in FKL after reading this thread.

Basically, if there is a problem then I'll PM the individual, and if they persist then a warning will be issued.

Just a heads up is all. Chances are most of you wont even be directly effected, so worry not your little heads.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2004-06-27 15:58 ]</font>