PDA

View Full Version : 2 requests

Kuea
Jun 27, 2004, 10:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone could make and trade me a dark blue rati and a pink rati

maybe lean them both towards power and dex

and secondly I was wondering if I might be able to get level 30 shifta, deband, jellan and zalure

post here or PM me to see if I have anything you want

I don't really care if the disks are duped or not

TheOneHero
Jun 28, 2004, 12:07 AM
Hmmm...I could raise you a Dark Blue Rati or/and a Pink Rati if you like. Might take some time though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif , not to mention a hell alot of money if I'm going to do the lvl 200, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Kuea
Jun 28, 2004, 12:43 AM
well I already gave you those yas and I can give you money and maybe some other items

TheOneHero
Jun 28, 2004, 11:36 AM
Sounds good, what are the stats you want on the mags?

Kuea
Jun 28, 2004, 01:24 PM
I suppose a dex power type of rati

TheOneHero
Jun 28, 2004, 03:56 PM
so how would: 20/130/50/0 ? or do you want less def?

Sitka
Jun 28, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Pink Cat Girl.

I've got everything on your want list - in spades.

16 Ratis including every color of the rainbow (what are you going to do when the hackers are the only people on line!). I even have a beautiful pink SATO to match both your sig and your mood.

Only problem: I'm on xbox.

So.....get your xbox geared up and I'll give them to you.

Otherwise, happy thoughts and hunting to you.

Good luck!

Kuea
Jun 28, 2004, 10:59 PM
if I get xobox online I'll give you a PM

and yes that id perfect for the stats

TheOneHero
Jun 28, 2004, 11:14 PM
allright will do

toosmart4U9078
Jun 29, 2004, 10:51 AM
On 2004-06-28 15:14, Sitka wrote:
Hey Pink Cat Girl.

16 Ratis including every color of the rainbow (what are you going to do when the hackers are the only people on line!). I even have a beautiful pink SATO to match both your sig and your mood.

Good luck!

lol, thats nothing...i have every single color of rati hehe though mine r all lvl 50 except for i think 3 of them r lvl 200

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 11:10 AM
On 2004-06-29 08:51, toosmart4U9078 wrote:

On 2004-06-28 15:14, Sitka wrote:
Hey Pink Cat Girl.

Good luck!

lol, thats nothing...i have every single color of rati hehe though mine r all lvl 50 except for i think 3 of them r lvl 200

A lvl 50 rati? hmmm, i thought you only got one when it turned lvl 100...hehe

toosmart4U9078
Jun 29, 2004, 12:17 PM
bleh i don't really know what level they r anymore i haven't played the game since february and i just picked it up again, i just remember having every single color rati, as it took an insanely long time and amount of money to raise the stupid things

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 12:37 PM
lets hope ketchup or any other rati obbsessed ppl didn't hear you call them stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sitka
Jun 29, 2004, 12:55 PM
Ya, they don't become ratis until they hit 100.

I was inspired by TEAM RATI over there to raise some and so I did 16 at once. Took a weekend - a full weekend.

They do look cool, tho, but now I'm like, okay, take the pick of the litter and trade/give away the rest. I figure anyone who wants them can trouble themselves to take these lvl 100 ratis up the rest of the way.

I'm back to raising Satos again.