PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Looking for Mag Cells/other things too

digigram
Jun 28, 2004, 07:39 PM
XBOX--------------------------->
First off.
I'm looking for ANY mag cells. I got a bunch of random stuff, too much to list. (lazy)

Second.
I'm looking for the slim chance of a possibility that there are LVL 200 Elnoas. I don't use hacked anything.. the elnoa just looks so god damned cool. So, even if someone is capable of illegitimately making one, at lvl 200 with normal LVL 200 stats.. like 10/140/50/0, thatd be just awesome..

List shit you want.. I'll see if I have it.

Sitka
Jun 29, 2004, 01:01 PM
Hey digigram.

Sorry about last night.

That guy really pissed me off.

I have one or two mag cells I think (have to check). I'll see what I've got.

Got anything good to trade?

Picked up a couple of pretty decent things on runs the past few days.

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure what I have really.. I'll meet with you later on... lets say about ..... hm.. 7-8 pm pacific. you pick.

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 03:37 PM
ADDITION, i'd also like to trade for a Standstill shield.... doubtful but I figure I'd try.

Other things I want.

Spread needle. 0%s unless hit
Yas9000m. 0%s [/o] unless hit
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ermm... any of the katanas aside from the Yamigarusu, Have that one. Even if it is legit or hacked, don't bother listing J-swords.. I hate J-swords, and I'd rather save myself the trouble of getting one and having ignorant people tell me i'm not legit or hack. thanks.

katanas/swords worth mentioning.

agito (any year)
kamui
ori
red sword.
chainsawd.
DB sword (3075)

bla..

off the top of my head, some better items I have:

Kasami bracer x 1
[s]Aura field (easy find for right ID)
luminous field
secret gear (easy finds for right ID)
Red Handgun
Cure/shock
god/hp
god/body
Can get extra Twin psychoguns EASY (had 5, now 0)
ummmmmmmm...... shit.. I forget.
I'll list more or someone can meet up with me and check out the rest when i'm at bank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-07-01 13:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-07-22 19:46 ]</font>

digigram
Jul 1, 2004, 03:40 PM
I guess no one has anything?

gream-green
Jul 1, 2004, 03:46 PM
On 2004-06-29 13:37, digigram wrote:
ADDITION, i'd also like to trade for a Standstill shield.... doubtful but I figure I'd try.

Other things I want.

Spread needle. 0%s unless hit
Yas9000m. 0%s unless hit
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ermm... any of the katanas aside from the Yamigarusu, Have that one. Even if it is legit or hacked, don't bother listing J-swords.. I hate J-swords, and I'd rther savemyself the trouble of getting one and having ignorant people tell me i'm not legit or hack. thanks.

katanas/swords worth mentioning.

agito (any year)
kamui
ori
red sword.
chainsawd.
DB sword (3075)

bla..

off the top of my head, some better items I have:

Kasami bracer x 2
Aura field (easy find for right ID)
luminous field
secret gear (easy finds for right ID)
Red Handgun
Cure/shock
god/hp
god/body
Can get extra Twin psychoguns EASY (had 5, now 1)
ummmmmmmm...... shit.. I forget.
I'll list more or someone can meet up with me and check out the rest when i'm at bank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-07-01 13:39 ]</font>

I have some cells you can have Digi(just a couple), unless you have an electroframe you wanna trade me?

digigram
Jul 1, 2004, 03:48 PM
I have an electro Frame and a Luminous field.. the luminous field i'm finding I like better than the electro frame... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

It's yours... what mag cells you got dude.

digigram
Jul 1, 2004, 03:53 PM
I'll most likely see you on later.. I'm going to fry's right now.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif consider yourself first in line with automatic dibs on an electro frame.. hell, i'll even let you use it even If I don't like the mag cells you got.. I'm looking for something ...umm.... un-cute.

lol.

Sitka
Jul 1, 2004, 04:06 PM
How about a Big Mac on your shoulder?

"Malcolm got a job - at WackDonald's. Shit.....(can't put word here)....you smell like french fries."

Anyway, I can get you a couple of items and Batosi made a deal with me for the standstill (I suddenly have 2 - go me!!!), plus I have a few other things you might be looking for so let's rock!

Also, you up for c-mode (Ep. II, stages 2 & 3) after trading? Put an anchor steam in the fridge for me 'cause we're rolling tonight, baby. "Fajitas!"

digigram
Jul 1, 2004, 08:27 PM
shheeeit dog.. yoo knowz it......

umm... wait.. I'm coming on now. I still have yet to finish E2C1 doood

Pepsi3709
Jul 22, 2004, 02:56 AM
On 2004-06-28 17:39, digigram wrote:
Second.
I'm looking for the slim chance of a possibility that there are LVL 200 Elnoas. I don't use hacked anything.. the elnoa just looks so god damned cool. So, even if someone is capable of illegitimately making one, at lvl 200 with normal LVL 200 stats.. like 10/140/50/0, thatd be just awesome..Done, tell me when you want to pick it up if you still want it. I'll be off till Sunday so anytime besides Saturday night is fine.

This will be an illegitimate Elenor is what I think you're refering to. It has no PB's. I haven't figured out how to hack the PB's into mags. Really don't see a reason why personally. I only use the lv200 mags that I've raised myself. It will mainly be for looks except the when you're in boss fights and low hp and such.

digigram
Jul 22, 2004, 12:36 PM
holy shit.. ermm... what do you want for it? I mean I assume if you can construct these, then you probably don't need anything... but hoenstly..

Anyhow.. i'll be on tonight probably, going to the comic-con in SD today so i'll be gone for most of the day...

Pepsi3709
Jul 22, 2004, 05:51 PM
Don't worry about it, I don't want anything for it. I'll be around. Just give me a time/place. Also don't forget to mention what time zone you're on. I'm on Eastern Time.

Giezus
Jul 22, 2004, 06:59 PM
Im guessing your legit? I have 2 legit mag cell mags im raisng: Devils Wings (approx 15/45/20/120 stats) and Mark III (approx 30/170/0/0) plus a Rukmin (approx 20/120/40/0) and 2 other mags already 200: Sato (mind) and Pushan (power/dex), but I forget their stats. You want any?

As for weapons, when I go to my dads im going to be searching for some weapons. I can pipe for an Agito (1983) if you want.

digigram
Jul 22, 2004, 09:48 PM
honestly, the only one i'd be slightly interested in would be the mkIII. only because of its stats, but even then, i'd prefer the mag cell itself pre-mag'd. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have an ori now.. so no need for that i suppose.

hmm ...... ermm.................... red sword...
errr.... yeah.. mind blank.. haven't been playing lately.

digigram
Jul 23, 2004, 05:08 PM
pepsi, tonight, between 8 and 11 PM Pacific.

Celestite 1-1

user name will most likely be digigram or something else... (forget my new characters) ... i'll see you.. let meknow what your name will be (pepsi?)

Sitka
Jul 23, 2004, 05:39 PM
Hey Digi

Some of us are planning some runs late tonight, maybe Gream, Aku and a few others.

Bring Dorothy if you'd like...

and some Fajitas!

digigram
Jul 23, 2004, 07:03 PM
maybe... just maybe.. i'm coming on to meet up with gream to grab some items... but that probably will be it.. i'm having a nervous breakdown right now trying to find more contract audio jobs.

Pepsi3709
Jul 23, 2004, 10:54 PM
I'll be on as either Lia or Neon-Ray. It's about 9PM Pacific Time now but I'll check it from time to time.

digigram
Jul 24, 2004, 01:49 AM
i was on at 10pm till now which is 11:45, lets meet another time..

lets meet..erm..... cel 1-1 sunday or something... I was also trying to meet up with a friend so he can give me some stuff but he wasn't on either.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Pepsi3709
Jul 25, 2004, 09:25 AM
Anytime after 10:30PM Eastern Time is fine. Just give me a time and place and I'll meet you there after 10:30PM Eastern Time.

digigram
Jul 25, 2004, 04:57 PM
celestite 1-1 ... thats be 7:30pm my time so i guess 8 should be good... 11 your time.

room name will be "23"

Pepsi3709
Jul 25, 2004, 05:42 PM
Sounds good to me, see you there.
8PM your time, 11PM Eastern Time.

digigram
Jul 25, 2004, 07:12 PM
cool.. will be on time this time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I already met up with my other friend tog rab some freebee friend benefits mag cells so I won't have anything else to do.