PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Twin Saber Blowout!!!

TFK68
Jun 29, 2004, 05:56 PM
note: all items listed here are legit.

G-Assassins Sabers
Musashi +24
Yamato +9
Sange & Yasha +30 0/0/0/25/0

also worth mention - stink frame (4 slot), last survivor, diska of liberator, gae bolg, photon drops x40.

i am looking for any double saber style weapon, an asuka, and a heart of chu chu. it really all depends.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 05:29 PM
On 2004-06-29 15:56, TFK68 wrote:

G-Assassins Sabers
Musashi +24
Yamato +9
Sange & Yasha +30 0/0/0/25/0

also worth mention - stink frame (4 slot), last survivor, diska of liberator, gae bolg, photon drops x40.

i am looking for any double saber style weapon, an asuka, and a heart of chu chu. it really all depends.

is that s&y legit. because if it is, then you either dont know its value or....youve got something up your garment >_>

digigram
Jul 7, 2004, 01:53 AM
my thoughts exactly...I seriously doubt it is legit... mainly because of the worth the owner has bestowed on it...

sange & yasha is 1 of the 2 MOST rare items and item combinations in the game...the other being guld milla.

gream-green
Jul 7, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-07-06 23:53, digigram wrote:
my thoughts exactly...I seriously doubt it is legit... mainly because of the worth the owner has bestowed on it...

sange & yasha is 1 of the 2 MOST rare items and item combinations in the game...the other being guld milla.

Yup as far as I know the only items that are really harder to find would be like the Redria and Greenill cards (I could be wrong) and of course you don't have to find two items and then combine them with cards. The sange is not an extaordinarily tough find.

If I had a legit Sange Yasha or Guld Milla set I would not trade it at all.

digigram
Jul 8, 2004, 04:07 PM

why would you even say that... I mean, are you ashamed of something...

Just LIST the items, no one carwes if you're legit or not until you make a comment that is conclusively unbelievable.

"I'm legit.. I have a dark bridge......." what you're saying is almost as bad as this..

I would trade a sange & yasha for probably all of the double saber type weapons plus all the twin swords and regular sword sets minus red sword, together..

not just one thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-07-08 14:08 ]</font>

ExtremeX
Jul 17, 2004, 09:28 PM
Okay, dude, seriously. What are you smoking, and why aren't you sharing with the rest of the board today? First off, the rarest thing is the Yasha. Less than 1% of the people on PSO have ever gotten it legitly. A person would also have to be high to make that into a Sange & Yasha, sad to say. Second, Sange & Yasha aren't exactly rare. It multiplies like rabbits man. I mean, I created mine, although I got the Yasha through a trade, but I call it legit, because I found the Sange, and as far as I know, I have NEVER seen a Sange & Yasha with the same stats. If you think you will get much from your Sange & Yasha, you are sadly mistaken, and I pity your soul. I won't even take the time to paste this in Gamefaqs too.

SJ
Jul 19, 2004, 08:29 AM
sigh..
S&Y is rare but not as rare as ur making out..
Double Cannon
HP
PW
are all damn rare 2..