PDA

View Full Version : OK, you know what?

Nai_Calus
Jun 30, 2004, 04:35 AM
Ok, fuck you. You don't like me. Fine. Feeling's probably mutual, or it will be soon.

It's a fucking message board. People, and holy fucking shit BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THIS, read it. WOW. Sometimes they EVEN POST. HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?! I mean, DUDE. People read threads and post? What a fucking concept.

Oh horrors, I cancelled my GC HL. Nevermind that I still play offline, and I play BB as well, no, clearly I have no interest in the game, so why do I keep posting? OMG HOW HORRIBLE I QUIT GC ONLINE. WOW I NEED TO IMMEDIATELY NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PSO-RELATED POST AND STOP READING THE PSO-RELATED BOARDS.

Ok, let me sum up what I'm thinking right here and right now: Fuck. You. Really, I am not at all interested in the fact that you apparently find the fact that I post to be fucking offensive. I am SO FUCKING SORRY to have offended you, oh mighty one!

Hey, maybe I still play PSO? Maybe I still like PSO? Maybe I still have opinions on things? Oh wait, no that can't be it. Oh yeah! The reason I post is because I'm bored! No, it's fucking not. If I were posting because I was bored I wouldn't be posting, because I have other things I could be doing that are half the time far more important and interesting. So sorry, no, you lose.

And WOW aren't you clever, yes, I am so incredibly fucking TIRESOME, CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS on your ability to insult me! Wow! Thanks! Fuck you, OK? I get that kind of shit from my fucking MOM, I don't fucking need it from some random person on a freaking message board who doesn't even KNOW me.

How about I just never fucking post again, will that make you people fucking happy? Since I obviously piss you off SO FUCKING MUCH YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PUBLICLY SLAM ME IN THREADS. Well fine, I can slam RIGHT THE FUCK BACK, bastiches, and I can even do it in the RIGHT FORUM FOR IT. You don't like me? Make a fucking IAN SUCKS FUCKING ASS thread here in Rants.

I never post anything useful anyway, ever, right? So who gives a shit, right? *rolls eyes*

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 04:52 AM
I hate when you have no clue about whats going on....Anyway I love your posts Ian...LOOOOVVVVEE THEM!!! So feel better...

Armok
Jun 30, 2004, 07:02 AM
Whats this one about Ian, Whos it aimed at?

Eanae
Jun 30, 2004, 07:09 AM
Well said http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RFB
Jun 30, 2004, 07:29 AM
Ian, I hold the asshole, and you bite him/her to death.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 08:11 AM
This is exactly why I stay out of General. People think that because you no longer play PSO, you shouldn't post here. I can understand that logic given the average age of the people who post here, but you think they would learn eventually. Unfortunately, they don't. By the way the rant was well made and I couldn't agree more.

Daikarin
Jun 30, 2004, 10:43 AM
We all love ya Ian! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyway, I don't play PSO for almost a year and I still hang around.

Nai_Calus
Jun 30, 2004, 01:29 PM
The truly fucky thing is that I DO still play PSO. But people assume that somehow because I'm fed up with the the utter SHITTINESS of GC online and cancelled my HL, that I somehow hate PSO and need to stop posting.

Oh, and people who complain that people who complain are whiners are being fucking whiners themselves, and need to be smacked with a large stuffed toy carrot.

Tact
Jun 30, 2004, 01:44 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:29, Ian-KunX wrote:

Oh, and people who complain that people who complain are whiners are being fucking whiners themselves, and need to be smacked with a large stuffed toy lead-loaded carrot.

That's better, I think. I stopped playing PSO for a while, then came back into the game because of Ep3. If my friends refused to ask me to play PSO and started b****ing and moaning about how I hated it, I don't know what I'd do, except give them a good, long flicking-off.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 30, 2004, 01:47 PM
LOL A large stuffed carrot, Ian you are truly unique. Too funny, not the rant, but your vivid imagination and use of words. Stuffed carrot..*snickers* just the image is funny...

Sorry you still deal with anal people.

Hope you have a better day.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 01:53 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:29, Ian-KunX wrote:
The truly fucky thing is that I DO still play PSO. But people assume that somehow because I'm fed up with the the utter SHITTINESS of GC online and cancelled my HL, that I somehow hate PSO and need to stop posting.

Oh, and people who complain that people who complain are whiners are being fucking whiners themselves, and need to be smacked with a large stuffed toy carrot.

Indeed. I think it is annoying when people comaplin about complaining or visit and a thread just to say how stupid it is.

ABDUR101
Jun 30, 2004, 02:44 PM
Everyone has the right to post here, no one needs to be making comments that someone should stop posting or whatever just because they don't play PSO.

I haven't played since about three or four months after the GC release, haven't touched the game since. Was going to try BB, but thought no, hell with it and thus went back to playing a myriad of other games. I have no intention of buying Episode III, nor anything that comes after unless it is mind blowingly good.

If they keep it up, let me or another mod know and we'll settle it.

Eihwaz
Jun 30, 2004, 02:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Yet another inspired Rant. I agree 110%. You have so much useful PSO-knowledge it would be a waste not to post it, Ian. O_o;

I still play PSO, so...yeah. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 03:02 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:44, ABDUR101 wrote:
Everyone has the right to post here, no one needs to be making comments that someone should stop posting or whatever just because they don't play PSO.

I haven't played since about three or four months after the GC release, haven't touched the game since. Was going to try BB, but thought no, hell with it and thus went back to playing a myriad of other games. I have no intention of buying Episode III, nor anything that comes after unless it is mind blowingly good.

If they keep it up, let me or another mod know and we'll settle it.

You'd be settling with alot of people. You'd be surprised how many people think that way.

ABDUR101
Jun 30, 2004, 03:12 PM
Don't really care Ness.

If they're going to give other members attitude(expecially helpful members) just because someone doesn't play the game anymore, they aren't welcome to the site. By telling knowledged members that they aren't needed, they're effectively killing the very reason they come to the forums and the site, the information about the game.

I'd rather have members who don't play often, or at all, but are helpful to the community, than abunch of damn whiners who would nitpick over something as petty as someone not playing the game or playing it online.

I think everyone needs a dose of growing the hell up.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-06-30 13:12, ABDUR101 wrote:
Don't really care Ness.

If they're going to give other members attitude(expecially helpful members) just because someone doesn't play the game anymore, they aren't welcome to the site. By telling knowledged members that they aren't needed, they're effectively killing the very reason they come to the forums and the site, the information about the game.

I'd rather have members who don't play often, or at all, but are helpful to the community, than abunch of damn whiners who would nitpick over something as petty as someone not playing the game or playing it online.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed. I was just stating the fact that you have your work cut out for you.

RFB
Jun 30, 2004, 03:53 PM
On 2004-06-30 13:12, ABDUR101 wrote:

Greatest truth ever said. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif