PDA

View Full Version : People suck.

Squeege
Jun 30, 2004, 08:50 PM
Here's my story. It all happened just a few days ago when me and a friend were going around in the woods with my b-b guns shootin' at stuff. Of course it was inevitable that one of us would miss a target and one hit a neighbors house. She comes out, screams at us, OH NOES! He hit her house from 100 feet away with a crappy b-b gun. Anyway, she screams at us and says "You better get out of here or I'll call your mom" First of all it's my property, but I leave anyway. Nonetheless, she calls both my mom and the cops. My mom doesn't care cause she's cool and hates that lady too. Heck, the cop didn't think it was a big deal either. He thought he was just gonna tell me to be careful next time. But nooo...the b**** neighbor went down to the station and had him yelled at too. She continued to call the cops over and over until they apparantly got tired of her and gave me a summons...now I get to go to court! YAY!...well, possible 6-8 hours of community service with my friend. Well, this is all just another incidince where I can say "people are stupid" Because for some reason people have the urge to want to ruin someone elses time. Bah. I hate them so much.
Anyone who took time to read this insignificant blog of words should probably reply if you have so much time on your hands. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Uncle_bob
Jun 30, 2004, 08:58 PM
Eh, it's life. But look at it this way, something cruel will probably happen to her in return. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

InfernoNR7
Jun 30, 2004, 09:05 PM
Gah, I hate people like that, plain and simple. An accident, nothing broken, so what's the deal? People are dumb (this is, of course, in general, not all people are like this).

Firocket1690
Jun 30, 2004, 09:46 PM
tell her to shut the hell up or something, bbgun pellets dont hurt that much >.>; (expierence)

Paintball guns on the other hand ... XD
Ebil .... >=D

gah fsck, it stings for the next hour or so, no biggie =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-06-30 23:19 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Jun 30, 2004, 10:05 PM
One month ago when my uncle graduated from high school At about 8:00 p.m he wanted to show me his neon lights on his car so he turned it on and the music popped on and it was about as loud as a tv on volume 25. All of a sudden this lady from 3 blocks away from our house comes and says "Please turn down your black music cause my baby is sick". I'm was like WTF! My mom had to stop my granmom from whoopin that womans tail. Our music wasn't even loud and how could you here that from 3 blocks away. Not only that but why would you walk 3 blocks to a house and your baby is sooooo sick. What really pizzazed me off is how she said black music and how she sounded when she said it. My mom said that shes probably hearing someone elses music and she found the first person that had music and blamed them. I feel you, people are retarded and jerks these days. People like that lady in your story be lookin for fights.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-06-30 20:06 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 30, 2004, 10:32 PM
BBguns and pellets don't hurt? Bullshit, you shoot squirrels and rodents with them. A neighbor kid got shot from abit of a distance away with one by accident and the pellet lodged itself in the back of his head, behind his ear.

If you're using a low powered gun, or one that doesn't cock well, yeah they can ding right off stuff, but even then they hurt, the rifles can do far more damage. I used to shoot birds with mine.

lain2k3
Jun 30, 2004, 11:42 PM
I know my BBgun hurts. I shot it into a bucket at close range, it bounced out, and hit me in the forehead. >=( piece of shit.

and yes, people do suck.

Guile
Jul 1, 2004, 02:57 AM
I say you continue to fuck her house up more, just late at night.

space_butler
Jul 1, 2004, 04:34 AM
2 words

dead. animals.

leave lots of them in her garden hehehehehee

Xaos127
Jul 1, 2004, 05:47 AM
Paintball guns just plain hurt, one time i thought id be a big man and wear no protective clothing while me and a few mates were having a war....Big Mistake!!i had like ten bruises on my chest.
And guy egg her house or somethiing no one can be that big a bitch and get away with it

Sef
Jul 1, 2004, 07:00 AM
Well she sounds like a real dick. You'd think she could see it from your point of view, but no, she's probably close-minded and a bitch. Haha yeah, just keep messing with her house, but make sure she doesn't catch you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Armok
Jul 1, 2004, 07:49 AM
Some woman took my friends car details when he accidently knocked a lamp post on his first driving leason. That cost my friend 1500 pounds which the bitch saw nothing of.

In return last christmas 6 months after the incident he bricked all the windows in her house and never got caught.

ABDUR101
Jul 1, 2004, 11:32 AM
Next time lets not encourage vandalism.