PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Get it..

Sayara
Jul 2, 2004, 10:41 PM
I'm sorry. Its not like me to rant but its something that really irritates me. If you visit DeviantArt you should know that theres ALWAYS a small % that something there is stolen or Ripped.

Just Recently (like 8:00 am) one was discovered robbing from Anthro Artists (Antrho is like Humanified Animals...think Sonic on Sterioids). Well the guy's been discovered!

Oh No! Lets go Inform the Admin... NOT. They'd rather flame and do really unneeded things to the said persons webpage. I think of all the flamers there ONE of them Notified the Admin about Policy Violation on the Images by One specific Artist.

And in frank-ness i want to know... Why? Why do people go about and do this. It shows the world how immature these people really are. And to quote from the Moddy who took care of the problem...

Hey folks. Grow up and just let the artist report it to the helpdesk. Flaming the person DOES NOT HELP THE SITUATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, WRONG OR RIGHT.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
Ok i think i'm done. Sorry for that i just needed to spill that somewhere.

Dont Slip on the way out.

Aredhel
Jul 2, 2004, 11:39 PM
Perhaps it comes from our need to be superior? When we insult others, it somehow elevates our position in society - sort of like winning a big sporting event. As is conducive with the internet, people must express their alleged 'superiority' by, pardon the phrase, Shakin' Their Pen0r - this is a social disease most commonly known as STP and is quite contagious. When set in his natural environment, the internet nerd is afoul with STP-like symptoms to 'dominate' anyone with his obviously superb mental prowess. Most normal people are safe, but in a consequent-free environment, the Internet Nerd is easily provoked by egregious comments on either his sexual preference or his credibility as a 9th-degree black belt/ ex-Navy Seal. Even small offenses such as quoting one of his posts will send the STP-stricken Internet Nerd into a flurry of calcium-deprived rage. So you see, it's really not the..erm, flamers fault - it's the sad, sad result of an innocence lost in cyberspace.

Understanding them will help us combat the, uh... flamers ...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kadavreski
Jul 4, 2004, 02:44 AM
we all steal images...i do all the time when making sigs...if you dont want it ripped, put a label on it =/

Sayara
Jul 6, 2004, 05:40 PM
I mean images people make. And claim it there own. For your sake and your sigs We know you didnt make the images in the sig...just the sig it self.

I mean people go in save some work [That they did] and post it again claimin its theres. Thats the rippin i meant.

teflon
Jul 7, 2004, 01:23 AM
But it's a lot more fun flaming somebody than jsut reporting it to the mods.